GUILTY OK - Shaynna Sims charged with mutilating corpse, Tulsa, 30 April 2015

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Yikes. Tulsa World, with booking photo:

Tulsa woman jailed on report of vandalizing corpse

A Tulsa woman remained in custody Sunday night after being arrested late Thursday on suspicion of illegally cutting a woman's corpse at a Tulsa funeral home.
---
Officers reported seeing the woman's hair on the floor near her casket and that makeup on her face had been smeared, according to Shaynna Lauren Sims' arrest report.

The report also claims the body had a large vertical cut from the hairline to the tip of the nose.
---
the rest at link above

Sick, sick, sick! I am horrified that anyone would do this.

I know, I know -- too much information, but I'm curious as to the identity of the deceased.

This is like an incident out of a modern gothic novel, really.

I want to read the story. Fiction is made of details like this.

What a horrible thing to do. Such an evil woman. How did the woman die that she vandalized the body of?

I just saw this article on Facebook. This is something Jodi Arias would do. Take away a person's dignity even in death. At least the victim was unaware... Hope the funeral home was able to fix to damage or at least make it passable, otherwise it'd have to be a closed casket. Maybe they could put up a nice picture of the victim on an easel by the casket.

7774070_G.jpg

TULSA, Oklahoma - A sixth felony charge has been added against a woman who reportedly disrupted a Tulsa funeral, cut the face of a corpse and stole shoes out of the casket. Upon cremation, it was discovered that the deceased woman's body was further mutilated and her breasts and a toe were missing, documents say.

Shaynna Sims, aka Shaynna Smith, was charged with five felonies last week – first-degree burglary, larceny of a person, concealing stolen property, unauthorized dissection of a corpse and interrupting a May 1 funeral.

Sims is free on bond on those charges, but the new motion filed on Thursday says the state is requesting a higher bond to accompany the additional charge of removing body parts.
http://www.newson6.com/story/290697...sing-another-charge-added-against-tulsa-woman

Ghoulish, right down to the booking photo.

I'd be really surprised if she was not under the influence of some drug when she did this. Sounds like bath salts or pcp.

Oh my! The accused has children! That scares me.

Oh my God, this woman is sick. Cutting off the breasts of a dead love rival - and now she has donned a disguise to visit the building where her victim's children live?

It defies belief to assume that her intentions were anything other than malicious in doing that. Not only was the death of her rival irrelevent to her - she chose to mutilate her corpse. But worse, there looks to be the distinct possiblity that she is thinking of pursuing her sick and twisted vendetta against the victim's children. That makes her potentially dangerous in the extreme.

What the hell is she doing walking free at this point? If she is not mentally sick, she is certainly obsessively evil. But it seems highly likely to me that she has mental health issues of some kind. Either way, she shouldn't be free to walk the streets at this point.

Oh my God, this woman is sick. Cutting off the breasts of a dead love rival - and now she has donned a disguise to visit the building where her victim's children live?

It defies belief to assume that her intentions were anything other than malicious in doing that. Not only was the death of her rival irrelevent to her - she chose to mutilate her corpse. But worse, there looks to be the distinct possiblity that she is thinking of pursuing her sick and twisted vendetta against the victim's children. That makes her potentially dangerous in the extreme.

What the hell is she doing walking free at this point? If she is not mentally sick, she is certainly obsessively evil. But it seems highly likely to me that she has mental health issues of some kind. Either way, she shouldn't be free to walk the streets at this point.

She is just evil and creepy even to LOOK at. Wow.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

When an Oklahoma friend first told me about this case, the "scuttlebutt" was she hated this woman because among other things, the deceased was much better looking than the lady who was arrested. After reading these articles, it is pretty clear to me that the criminal did not get any better looking and that this is not normal jealousy. She has to have a personality disorder or psychiatric diagnosis. This is not a one time pattern of thinking and behaving for this terribly ill woman, IMHO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back