MD - Suspect's Weapon Falls & Discharges During Arrest by Baltimore Police

Greta Van Susteren @greta · 4m 4 minutes ago

important that no one touches that weapon on the ground - need to fingerprint it and look for DNA on it to see who had it #Baltimore

Greta Van Susteren @greta · 5m 5 minutes ago

Police commander told @LelandVittert that young man shot had a weapon - others say not so

Colin Campbell ‏@cmcampbell6 3m3 minutes ago

Commander at the scene confirms it was a shooting. Man had a gun, police tried to arrest him, it fell and went off, he says.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/04/man-shot-multiple-times-by-baltimore-police/

DEVELOPING: Baltimore police shot a man Monday in the same area where massive riots broke out last week over the death of Freddie Gray.

It's unclear what prompted the shooting. A Fox News crew witnessed a young black male running from police before he was shot.

The Fox reporter on the scene said the officer fired one shot.

But then I heard something about the gun the other guy had may have dropped to the ground causing it to fire.

I guess we will see what the story really is after everything settles down.

Check out the video on a reply to

Baltimore PoliceVerified account

‏@BaltimorePolice

It is insane.

Watching Fox. Seems to be a lot of different (3 at least) stories. One woman says she saw LE shot the guy in the back. The latest story is no shooting.

Watching Fox. Seems to be a lot of different (3 at least) stories. One woman says she saw LE shot the guy in the back. The latest story is no shooting.

NO shooting says LE on Fox.

Baltimore Police @BaltimorePolice · 4m 4 minutes ago
The reports of a man being shot at North and Pennsylvania Ave are NOT true. Officers have arrested a man for a handgun at the location

Baltimore Police @BaltimorePolice · now 15 seconds ago
UPDATE: The reports of a shooting at North Ave/ Pennsylvania Ave are unfounded. Officers have arrested a man with a gun.

This seems to be a very interesting exercise in our 24 hour news cycle and how eyewitness testimony is not always accurate.

There is a photo of a guy on a stretcher at the fox news link I posted above.

NO ONE HAS BEEN SHOT!!!! False alarm.

Msnbc also reporting no shooting?

Someone asekd for police scanner

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/3918

but there are a lot of rules using them, on WS , have to go to a special thread etc etc

so, I dont think its cool on this thread to post anything from the scanner but not hearing anything really big on it

Fox news also shared the tweet from Baltimore PD about a man being shot multiple times in Marbourne...which is in South Baltimore, not West Blatimore where this supposed shooting is.

Yes, there is, I saw him carried away. I also saw the gun on the ground. But, LE is saying NO shooting took place. Gun may have discharged accidentally, I don't know, and Fox is saying guy probably got hurt dropping to the ground. I believe we all dodged the bullet on this one.

Shepard Smith has announced that their reporter got it wrong. NO ONE got shot.

CNN says it just went off - nothing hit

No link because I'm watching live but LOL at a police officer saying 'there was no shooting here' The reporter says how do you know? 'Because we have no gunshot victim'
Jmo

Yes, there is, I saw him carried away. I also saw the gun on the ground. But, LE is saying NO shooting took place. Gun may have discharged accidentally, I don't know, and Fox is saying guy probably got hurt dropping to the ground. I believe we all dodged the bullet on this one.

So NOW BPD is saying the suspects gun fell and went off---but none of the cops shot their weapons.

NOTE the witnesses who are saying they SAW the cops shoot him. And the female witness who SWEARS he had no gun and she will NEVER BELIEVE that he did. :no:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68
Back