Randy Janzen- BC - Canada - Father posts triple murder confession before home burns

ElleElle

Reaction score
"Randy Janzen's Facebook post:

Over the last 10 days I have done some of the worst things I could have ever imagined a person doing.First to do with my dear,sweet loving daughter Emily.The best little girl two parents could ever hope for.She was talented and smart and filled out hearts with her laughter.

She was always willing to help with a smile even when she was feeling lousy.Emily excelled at so many things but slowly had to stop almost everything because of the migraines.(But when it effected her beloved singing it took a part of her soul).

She has been very ill with migraines that have plagued her since Elementary School.This has caused her to miss two years at UBC which completely broke her heart.I don't think anyone really knew how much pain Emily was in on a daily basis and the severe depression that these migraines caused her.

Emily watched her friends from high school move on with their lives while hers was spent wrenching into a puke tray and hours at the Emergency Rm.Since Oct/Nov her migraines have escalated to excruciating again and I just could not see my little girl hurt for one more second.She had shown unimaginable strength through a lot of migraine pain over the years and always seemed try and look on the bright side and always loved talking about things "When I get better lets do this and let's do that".

I wish sweetheart.Emily had tried everything to get better but nothing seemed to help her. I took a gun and shot her in the head and now she is migraine free and floating in the clouds on a sunny afternoon,her long beautiful brown hair flowing in the breeze,a true angel.Then I shot Laurel because a mother should never have hear the news her baby has died.

Then a couple of days later my sister Shelly because I did not want her to have to live with this shame I have caused all alone.Now my family is pain free and in heaven.I have great remorse for my actions and feel like the dirt that I am.I am taking full responsibility for my actions of these murders.So sorry to anyone I have hurt.Rest in peace my little family Love Daddio xoxo"

Story: http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Fa...on+before+home+burns+near/11040483/story.html
"

Then there is this freak. Wth did you do for 10 DAYS? [emoji35]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123