WH Court Hearing 11 May-GJ 20 May, Indicted on Six Charges

So, what do you guys think will happen tomorrow during WH'S court date? As in, will they bring more charges against him or will it simply pertain to the current charges? Also, if they do have other charges they want to bring against him, can they seal it from the public so we may not find out?

So, what do you guys think will happen tomorrow during WH'S court date? As in, will they bring more charges against him or will it simply pertain to the current charges? Also, if they do have other charges they want to bring against him, can they seal it from the public so we may not find out?

If they're ready to bring more charges, they will. I've seen it happen countless times over the years following cases like this. It will not be sealed to the public, whatever he's charged with.

I can't wait for tomorrow either... I hope the truth will come out and allow this child to rest.

Link Please.

Never mind. Ontario Mom is the link queen. She never leaves a post without it. Lol

Good job OM

Well, sometimes I post without links ;) For factual stuff though, I try to be as helpful as I can, IF I can find the link. This case has been a tsunami of dead/updated/edited links that make it rather challenging to bring up the actual info you're looking for.

I can't wait for tomorrow either... I hope the truth will come out and allow this child to rest.

There WILL be justice for Anjelica Marie Hadsell. It may not come tomorrow, and it may not come next week, but it WILL come. Of that, I am 100% certain. Her case is in the hands of 100% dedicated and devoted LE professionals and I do not see them letting her down.

There WILL be justice for Anjelica Marie Hadsell. It may not come tomorrow, and it may not come next week, but it WILL come. Of that, I am 100% certain. Her case is in the hands of 100% dedicated and devoted LE professionals and I do not see them letting her down.

Agree. But I think Wes is playing mind games with them as well.

He could be looking for a plea deal to implicate others. So they may be trying to verify information that he is giving before the DA announces anything.

But since Wes is the Misleading King Pin.

It may take awhile for the DA to trust and verify the implications that Wes is giving them.

Jmo. The donation money didn't go well and others could be approaching his domain.

So imo. Wes is telling something that will take time to verify. Jmo

Btw. The person who feels obligated to visit or talk to him the most; May be an accomplice as well.

But that's just my assumption.

I 100% agree.. just want justice fast.. like really fast!!

Agree. But I think Wes is playing mind games with them as well.

He could be looking for a plea deal to implicate others. So they may be trying to verify information that he is giving before the DA announces anything.

But since Wes is the Misleading King Pin.

It may take awhile for the DA to trust and verify the implications that Wes is giving them.

Jmo. The donation money didn't go well and others could be approaching his domain.

So imo. Wes is telling something that will take time to verify. Jmo

Btw. The person who feels obligated to visit or talk to him the most; May be an accomplice as well.

But that's just my assumption.

aGREED Dex

Regardless what someone may say, it still has to be proven. So, IF others (besides WH) are charged and found guilty in regards to AJ's disappearance and demise, will it then be said it was WH's fault they were charged and found guilty because WH implicated them and it was all in regards to a plea deal??

JMO, but as much as some would like to believe that WH is the only one guilty in regards to what happened to AJ, I refuse to believe that at this point as we have basically been told nothing as facts.

I will be surprised if murder charges come soon. It is possible that cause/manner and death have yet to be finalized. Murder charges cannot be filed unless manner of death is confirmed as homicide by the ME. Jmo

If they're ready to bring more charges, they will. I've seen it happen countless times over the years following cases like this. It will not be sealed to the public, whatever he's charged with.

Are you saying they may bring more charges at the hearing tomorrow? Or they bring more charges whenever they choose to, regardless of the court appearance?

LE needs to state something quickly.

Imagine you are accepting his collect calls because there is not anything out there stating him as being a suspect.

But then weeks later the cops announce that he is the killer.

Wouldnt you feel betrayed by LE.

So they need to hurry up and state something. Jmo

Don't let me accept a killer's call because you are not telling me that you have evidence which shows he is a potential killer.

So They need to speak up or give him a bail option. Jmo.

LE needs to state something quickly.

Imagine you are accepting his collect calls because there is not anything out there stating him as being a suspect.

But then weeks later the cops announce that he is the killer.

Wouldnt you feel betrayed by LE.

So they need to hurry up and state something. Jmo

Don't let me accept a killer's call because you are not telling me that you have evidence which shows he is a potential killer.

So They need to speak up or give him a bail option. Jmo.

taking bets that its continued ....seen it many times in this court... SMH

working solid deals to implicate others takes time and its a Public Defense Attorney to boot..unless he pleas to current charges I see this going no where tomorrow...possible high amount bond set but other than that nothing...

JMO IMO MOO

taking bets that its continued ....seen it many times in this court... SMH

working solid deals to implicate others takes time and its a Public Defense Attorney to boot..unless he pleas to current charges I see this going no where tomorrow...possible high amount bond set but other than that nothing...

JMO IMO MOO

Remember how Wes rolled his state plea deal for the abduction charges of his wife into his fed plea deal for bank robbery.

He understands how deals work. They take time.

Look at Darren Sharper. He got a plea deal for multiple rapes from multiple states. But they are all rolled up to 1 sentence where he serves 9 years total. Now his accomplice who was present on 1 date rape in 1 situation and state in Lousianna is looking at more time than him.

Go figure.

Are you saying they may bring more charges at the hearing tomorrow? Or they bring more charges whenever they choose to, regardless of the court appearance?

Depends. Virginia has a speedy trial law that basically states a defendant has to be tried within 5 months or 9 months from the date they are indicted, depending on circumstances, or they cannot be tried for that same crime again.

A defendant can always wave that right.

http://www.robertslaw.org/what-are-my-rights-to-a-speedy-trial-in-virginia/

This sometimes has a bearing on when charges are filed. Prosecutors in Va can also skip a preliminary hearing altogether and go straight to a grand jury for indictment, in which case the clock for a speedy trial starts ticking from that moment onward.

http://crimlaw.blogspot.com/2004/12/preliminary-hearing-in-virginia.html

This is one of the reasons why new charges are sometimes announced on existing court dates....that and it just makes sense.

Why have 4 separate court dates when you can have one? This frees lawyers and judges up for golf. :)

Remember how Wes rolled his state plea deal for the abduction charges of his wife into his fed plea deal for bank robbery.

He understands how deals work. They take time.

Look at Darren Sharper. He got a plea deal for multiple rapes from multiple states. But they are all rolled up to 1 sentence where he serves 9 years total. Now his accomplice who was present on 1 date rape in 1 situation and state in Lousianna is looking at more time than him.

Go figure.

I plea out all my felonies in this same court so they run concurrent for less jail time ;)

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I meant the latter. I've often seen suspects arrested on lesser charges while never actually having been named as a suspect, and while waiting to face the music for those charges, have more significant charges filed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back