GUILTY MI - Natallya Rich, 4 mos, White Cloud, 9 May 2015

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Nattalya Rich was dropped off at a babysitter Friday, who may not know the family is looking for her. The baby's father, Matthew Bradley, dropped Nattalya off while the baby's mother was sick and trying to recover. Bradley has since vanished and has a history of drug problems with a warrant out for his arrest on unrelated charges.

Police say they were assured Bradley would not be a danger to the child. They believe the sitter doesn't realize the family is looking for the child.

635670318177157594-11220946-10153329369793928-4333870646166822441-n.jpg

http://www.wzzm13.com/story/news/local/2015/05/12/police-family-missing-baby/27177263/

How is there no further information on this sweet baby?! I have read through everything I could find and there is so little information available?! This baby has been missing for 5 days!! There is just no way I am believing that this baby is really just with some innocent naive babysitter that has no idea the family might be missing her!

https://www.facebook.com/wzzm13/posts/10153282641224568

*A few interesting comments about mom and dad's FB use on this article

Neither parent seems to be giving any kind of a hoot. In fact it looks like they were kinda flirting with each other on FB yesterday.

I bet there was never a babysitter and that the dad made up the entire story. Now, where is the baby? She is all that matters.

Ugh. This seems like it might be another Baby Kate scenario. Reading some things on FB.... the dad was found this afternoon (no baby with him), but now the mom is missing. That is info coming from someone who says she's the baby's aunt.

Well, if the baby sitter doesn't know the family is looking for the baby, why doesn't LE go to the baby sitter's house and let her know? Something is off here.....please let little Nattalya be ok.

Family is saying they don't know who the supposed babysitter is. From what I've gathered he told the mom that he took Nattalya to his sister's house sometime early Saturday, but the sister is saying that he never brought her there. Then when questioned by the mom, and/or friends and family, he said he took her to "a babysitter" but wouldn't say anything else. :/

Shades of Caylee Anthony.... her mom supposedly dropped her off at a "babysitter' as well... hopefully not the same outcome here!

Parents have been arrested. A woman named Nicole has contacted family and/or police. She is believed to have the baby, but she was afraid she'd get in trouble if she came forward with Nattalya. *FINGERS CROSSED THIS BABY WILL BE IN GOOD AND RESPONSIBLE HANDS SOON*

http://woodtv.com/2015/05/12/white-cloud-pd-searching-for-missing-4-month-old/

Sadly the recent updates from reporter do not look good,Reporter heard family saying "She's in the house" .
Family said baby was found dead and in basement.Father told were to look.Bless this poor baby!

How sad that the beautiful baby girl was found dead in the basement of the family home. I am wondering which person killed her and why. They didn't seem very upset during the time that police were looking for her. Probably drugs had a lot to do with it. That poor baby.

I cannot believe drugs would make a father/mother commit such an atrocious act. I am so sick of hearing drugs being involved in these child murders. Frankly, there is no excuse for such evil behavior, drugs or not. When I think of all the people who desperately want children and can provide loving homes, it makes me sick that two irresponsible druggies were blessed with a baby. I give up asking why, why, why?

OH NO! How many times must we say "Not again!"

For Nattalya:

Heaven's Cradle

Up above us a small child swings,
Blanketed by angel wings.

When she rocks all Heaven sings
A lullaby of love.

(By Christy Martine)

Matthew Bradley, is NOT the father of this baby. I found that out when What happened to Kate on facebook said that last night.

Natallya’s mother, Brittany Rich, and Rich’s boyfriend, Matthew Bradley, were arrested in Big Rapids Tuesday at a Wendy’s restaurant.

Both the infant’s mother and her boyfriend had been unaccounted for during an extensive search of the White Cloud area Tuesday after the infant was reported missing.

The 4-month-old had last been seen on Saturday in Bradley’s care. He was spotted by relatives early Tuesday morning wandering around in the White Cloud area with no sign of Natallya.

Brittany would later be unaccounted for on Tuesday, with relatives saying she had made contact with Bradley and had gone to meet him.

At this point in the investigation, no charges have been filed in relation to the infant’s death.

“The charges for Mr. Bradley was an outstanding warrant, nothing associated with this case at all,” said Springstead. “Ms. Rich is cooperating with police and isn’t held on any charges.”

http://fox17online.com/2015/05/13/relative-speaks-to-tragic-end-in-search-for-missing-4-month-old/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back