Found Deceased OH - Tiffany Sayre, 26, Chillicothe, 11 May 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Tiffany Sayre - Tiffany's Facebook Page
B9317362049Z.1_20150515160003_000_GNRAQ3MCI.1-0.jpg

Chillicothe police search for missing woman
CHILLICOTHE – Chillicothe police are looking for a woman who was reported missing Wednesday.

According to the incident report, an officer was dispatched to the 100 block of Scioto Avenue to speak with Ruth Sayre, who said her 26-year-old granddaughter, Tiffany Sayre, has not been seen or heard from since late Monday.

Sayre said her granddaughter never has been gone this long.

One of Tiffany's friends told police she was with her on Monday night before she disappeared. The woman said Tiffany had been at a Bridge Street hotel with some men who were staying there before returning home.
http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...5/15/chillicothe-ohio-missing-woman/27388009/

The woman said Tiffany mentioned returning to the hotel before leaving the Sugar Street residence close to midnight and that was the last time she saw her.

An employee at the hotel told police the men in the hotel room could not be identified at this time, but the employee would follow up with a manager Friday.

Another tip from another friend of Tiffany's led officers to a West Seventh Street Carlisle Crest apartment, where Tiffany's late boyfriend lived. An employee of Carlisle Crest contacted police and said someone had broken into the apartment, which was locked Monday.

Police said the department tracked Tiffany's phone and it last was active at 11:34 p.m. Monday on Marietta Road. The phone company records the department obtained show the phone has not been turned on since then.

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...5/15/chillicothe-ohio-missing-woman/27388009/

The woman said Tiffany mentioned returning to the hotel before leaving the Sugar Street residence close to midnight and that was the last time she saw her.

An employee at the hotel told police the men in the hotel room could not be identified at this time, but the employee would follow up with a manager Friday.

Another tip from another friend of Tiffany's led officers to a West Seventh Street Carlisle Crest apartment, where Tiffany's late boyfriend lived. An employee of Carlisle Crest contacted police and said someone had broken into the apartment, which was locked Monday.

Police said the department tracked Tiffany's phone and it last was active at 11:34 p.m. Monday on Marietta Road. The phone company records the department obtained show the phone has not been turned on since then.

No searches?

Sounds like drugs are at the heart of this. But could it also involve trafficking?

Besides her boyfriend dying in early May, she indicates on her facebook page that she is pregnant. Also, she has a record of drug use and her friends appear to be trying to talk her into going into rehab and getting clean. This situation sounds bad in more ways than one. I hope she is OK somewhere and that she will clean up her life and have a healthy baby.

Is the crime rate of Chillicothe high? And forgive me, how do you pronounce the name of said city?

Is the crime rate of Chillicothe high? And forgive me, how do you pronounce the name of said city?

It's pronounced "chill-ih-koth-ee" and it's, frankly, kind of trashy. It's got a lot of drug issues. I drive through there every time I go see my parents and it seems really...industrial, I guess.

IMO the crime rate isn't higher than other cities in comparison. There are good and bad areas, drugs come in from Columbus. I wish I knew why these young women are turning to drugs, I don't understand it. Hopefully Tiffany will be found safe and she can get her life on track for herself and the babe.

Chillicothe was the original capital of Ohio before Columbus was, it has some beautiful historic homes and a lot of history. Locals just call it "Chilli".

Shasta Himelrick is not the only Ross County woman who has gone missing.

Four other woman in that county - went missing in 2014, alone.

The family of Wanda Lemons said they have not heard from her since November 3. Lemons' mother said it is unusual for her not to call during the holidays. Investigators spoke to a friend of Lemon's who said Wanda had gone to Texas with a truck driver.

Three other women all disappeared in the same month.

Last May Tameka Lynch was found dead in Ross County's Paint Creek.

Another woman Bethany Copas, was found alive but disoriented in Chillicothe.

Charlotte Trego disappeared the same month as those two and is still missing.

"Tomeka, Charlotte and Shasta knew each other," Yvonne Boggs said. "Bethany Copas I am not sure about her, but I know she knew the other two."

http://www.nbc4i.com/story/27726456...for-8-months-talks-about-latest-disappearance

No searches?

Family and friends of Tiffany Sayre are distributing flyers in an effort to get the word out about her disappearance.

The 26 year-old mother of two was last seen leaving her friend's home in Chillicothe around 11:30 Monday night. Her grandmother said Tiffany was supposed to be headed back to her house but never made it.

Jessie Sanford is Tiffany best friend and the last person to see her. Earlier that night, the women were at the Chillicothe Hotel with three men but left together and returned to Sanford's home on Sugar Street where they then said goodbye. "I've been searching for her every day,” said Sanford. “I went to the river. I went to the lake. I can't find her nowhere. I fear that something bad has happened. I hope it hasn't. I just want her home."

Tiffany's cell phone has been inactive since she disappeared.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...othe-woman-makes-emotional-plea-for-help.html

Family and friends of Tiffany Sayre are distributing flyers in an effort to get the word out about her disappearance.

The 26 year-old mother of two was last seen leaving her friend's home in Chillicothe around 11:30 Monday night. Her grandmother said Tiffany was supposed to be headed back to her house but never made it.

Jessie Sanford is Tiffany best friend and the last person to see her. Earlier that night, the women were at the Chillicothe Hotel with three men but left together and returned to Sanford's home on Sugar Street where they then said goodbye. "I've been searching for her every day,” said Sanford. “I went to the river. I went to the lake. I can't find her nowhere. I fear that something bad has happened. I hope it hasn't. I just want her home."

Tiffany's cell phone has been inactive since she disappeared.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...othe-woman-makes-emotional-plea-for-help.html

It is my understanding from the article that the identity of the men has not been provided; pending the arrival of the hotel manager. I'm hoping this means that Tiffany is with those men or that they will know where she is. Hoping this is just a case of a woman who has taken a road trip with some men she met.

Please let this be the case. There have been too many women in the area to disappear or who have died young. :(

Oh Jersey, I had no clue there were that many. I recalled quite a few however :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back