Possible match Deborah Lois Dean, 24 - Missing Since: 3 May 1985 from St Louis MO

FieryDee

Reaction score
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/dean_deborah.html

I don't see any reason why this girl would not be her. I found her while looking for someone else and she reminded me of PB. Stats match up well enough, not sure why she'd have a Texas high school ring but stranger things have happened. It is noted that she wore a lot of jewellery. I can't find a thread for Deborah Dean on here (if it's there go easy on me, I am new to this!!)

She disappeared in May 1985 whilst travelling by bus from Pennsylvania to Arizona, last heard from when in St.Louis so she could really have ended up anywhere, including Texas where Blue was found... Her face is not too dissimilar to the sketch, and she is the right age/height.

If anybody thinks this is worth looking at feel free to take it further, I don't live in the U.S., so I wouldn't.

Deborah Lois Dean – The Charley Project
  • deborah_lois_dean_1.jpg
  • deborah_lois_dean_2.jpg
  • deborah_lois_dean_3.jpg

• Missing Since05/03/1985
  • Missing FromSt. Louis, Missouri
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • Age25 years old
  • Height and Weight5'2, 125 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionUnknown. Dean typically wore t-shirts, vests and blouses when dressed up and jeans when dressed casually. Her shoes included high heels, boots and sneakers. She normally wore rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets and a wristwatch.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsCaucasian female. Brown hair, blue/green eyes. Dean is right-handed. Both her earlobes are pierced and one of her ears is pierced multiple times in the upper part. She smoked cigarettes and she had an athletic build in 1985. Her nicknames are Deb and Debbie, and she may spell her name "Debra." Dean enjoys wearing her hair in various different styles. Dean wears prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses. The eyeglasses have a slight sunglass tint and the contact lenses have a slight green tint. Dean's teeth are greenish-colored; she took medication as a baby that discolored them.
Details of Disappearance
Dean was on her way home to Tucson, Arizona when she disappeared on May 3, 1985. She had visited a friend in Pennsylvania and was returning home by Greyhound bus.

It was established that she made it as far as St. Louis, Missouri. She may have taken the bus to Tulsa, Oklahoma and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma afterwards.

Dean's family was supposed to pick her up in Phoenix, Arizona, but she never arrived there. A single piece of her luggage was taken all the way to Los Angeles, California before being returned to her family.

Dean's purse was found at a truck stop cafe in St. Louis, along the Greyhound route. In August 1985, after no one claimed it, it was mailed to her address in Tucson.

Both Missouri and Arizona authorities are handling Dean's investigation. Few details are available in her case.

I have the impression that she went with someone of her own free will, I don't know the details of her life if she was poor or had many needs but someone offered her something good or that she was looking for a man... she is of legal age and She can decide for herself the problem that her family was left without answers with an open wound due to her absence...
whatever she is
rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth