Found Deceased ID - Tiffani Streling, 21, Burley, 16 May 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Tiffani Streling
555a49762b04b.image.jpg

Family Seeks Info on Missing Burley Woman
BURLEY | The family of a 21-year-old Burley woman missing since Saturday is looking to the public for answers in her disappearance.

No one has heard from Tiffani Streling since about 6 p.m. Saturday when she took off on foot in the 1700 block of Oakley Avenue in Burley.

“We have not a clue,” said Streling’s stepmother, Stephanie Albert. “She was at her boyfriend’s house and walking to her friend’s house and she never made it."

The trip was just three blocks.

Albert said it’s unusual for Streling not to be in contact with her family.

“Something happened to her,” she said. “She’s never taken off before.”
http://magicvalley.com/news/local/f...cle_c4a5b0fa-043d-55bf-9e81-b254a7d31d08.html
555a497608d9d.image.jpg

How many of these stories do we see that begin with "seen walking away from boyfriend's house"? I hope I am wrong!

From her FB, looks like she recently split up with an unnamed fellow.

And according to her fb comments she is pregnant, at least in late March

Sounds like Wesley Hadsell. SMH. There needs to be a registry. I wish these girls would understand, if the guy did it to one girl, he's going to do it to you. I hope it's not too late for her, but it doesn't sound good.

Yep. And every time a pregnant young woman goes missing, who ends up as the guilty party---the baby's father, sadly enough.

Yep. And every time a pregnant young woman goes missing, who ends up as the guilty party---the baby's father, sadly enough.

I think I'd have to argue with you on that statement. I'd say most likely 90% to 95% of the time that you'd be right, but not very time.

I don't see a whole lot more out there for her. I can't find a Facebook page, but I am terrible at find them. There is most likely one out there so if anyone can find it TIA!!!

I always get super suspicious when the boyfriend is the last to see their missing girlfriend. I am NOT pointing a finger at him, just saying. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back