Theories

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Here you can post explore possibilities other than WH-DID-IT.

Don't post names or make accusations against specific individuals. Post in general terms without getting too far off track. Use the facts as we know them, and see if you can connect the dots in a different way.

We'll give it a try and see how it goes. Tread carefully.

Well, I don't personally have an alternate theory but I'd like to ask something. For those who think once AJ's social media ended on Sunday at 10:30, she was "gone" how do you explain the following:

1. Her mom and her sisters were there, but we don't know who else was there except for WH since he was motel-living at this point. So, who made AJ disappear Sunday night?
2. Her sisters have told their dad Zach, they saw her Monday morning before they left for school. Is that untrue?

Curious how that theory plays out since I can't seem to wrap my noggin around it.

Yay! Just wanted to say that I'm the one who suggested this thread because I think it can be very useful for WSers to put WH on the backburner every now and again and think about other possibilities. I'm sure it is tempting to link to specific things that people have posted on their SM or to discuss the inner circle intimately, but for the sake of keeping this thread within TOS I implore y'all to tread lightly.

I know WH is extremely interesting and there are absolutely more than enough details to discuss in terms of how he operates and what he has/may have done, but I seriously think that as time goes on and no arrest is made we should consider the possibility that the circumstances are actually far more complicated than they appeared to be initially.

Just to jump off, here are some of the things I have heard (via MSM or insiders) that starts to brush upon the possible involvement of other players.
  • AJ's cousin has claimed that AJ was receiving texts from a person who was bothering her.
  • AJ's aunt has said that after arriving in Norfolk, VA she became doubtful of her brother's story and also became very convinced that there is no way "it was only one person" involved in her death.
  • AJ texted her sister that she was "with friends" on the afternoon of March 2nd.
  • Two of AJ's friends and the family pastor moved into Jennifer's house in the weeks following AJ's disappearance and continue to live there.
  • Jennifer was arrested for buying alcohol for the friends aforementioned.
  • One of AJ's friends that is currently living at the Hadsell house was also present during the Battlefield Blvd search with Wes when AJ's clothing was found.
  • The same friend is also responsible for going to the home in which the jacket was stashed and calling police at WH's behest. He has also testified to visiting WH in his hotel room.

I also have been considering what situations could be occurring that can account for the facts, as well...
  • Was WH unknowingly set up by someone close to him?
  • Could WH have been a co-conspirator in AJ's death and has now been thrown under the bus by the other(s) involved?
  • Is WH taking the fall for someone else?
  • Is WH trying to seem tough in order to gain favor with the AB?

Also, FYI - Myself & a WSer from VA submitted a FOIA request for info pertaining to 911 calls and the many search/arrest warrants that have been issued thus far but we were denied them because the docs are important to the ongoing case. Kinda figured that would be the result but it was worth a shot.

I do think that more than one person is involved. Thanks for suggesting this forum because I believe we shouldn't close our minds off to only one person or what "seems" the most logical.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it against TOS to give initials to who all is/has moved in the Hadsell house? I feel as if I'm missing one character.
Help, anyone?

The system won't let me quote, but referring to luckysevens post above...

The part where the pastor and two friends have moved in and continue to live there drives me crazy! It's like someone is TRYING to create confusion.

Every time I attempt to explore an alternative theory, it makes my head hurt. Who is the manipulator???? And what is there to gain???

OK. Main alternative theory:
AB was punishing WH for attempting to leave brotherhood. They arranged for AJ to meet WH at some location but he wasn't able to help her. The family does not cooperate with police because the AB threatened the rest of their family if they do.

The system won't let me quote, but referring to luckysevens post above...

The part where the pastor and two friends have moved in and continue to live there drives me crazy! It's like someone is TRYING to create confusion.

Every time I attempt to explore an alternative theory, it makes my head hurt. Who is the manipulator???? And what is there to gain???

Seriously, this is where I've been for the last few weeks. I feel very strongly that there are more people involved in, or at least very aware of, what happened to AJ. When my brain tries to make sense of motives and players, etc, it just doesn't happen. I'm going crazy.

I think maybe there was a great deal of emotional/drug-induced but kinda spontaneous violence towards AJ and then a cover up of some kind? All the social media fighting, the law breaking/bending... the clearly extreme, unstable domestic environment that AJ found herself in... Did she discover a secret? Drugs? Mom's affair? Was she partying with WH and their friends and something happened to her? Is there a larger drug investigation happening?

Maybe a friend of WH actually harmed her and Wes offered to frame CF to help cover it up? Since WH considers himself a criminal mastermind, I could imagine that he might want to show off and throw himself into the mix. But then he got too caught up...?

Seriously, this is where I've been for the last few weeks. I feel very strongly that there are more people involved in, or at least very aware of, what happened to AJ. When my brain tries to make sense of motives and players, etc, it just doesn't happen. I'm going crazy.

I think maybe there was a great deal of emotional/drug-induced but kinda spontaneous violence towards AJ and then a cover up of some kind? All the social media fighting, the law breaking/bending... the clearly extreme, unstable domestic environment that AJ found herself in... Did she discover a secret? Drugs? Mom's affair? Was she partying with WH and their friends and something happened to her? Is there a larger drug investigation happening?

Maybe a friend of WH actually harmed her and Wes offered to frame CF to help cover it up? Since WH considers himself a criminal mastermind, I could imagine that he might want to show off and throw himself into the mix. But then he got too caught up...?

*nod*

I think it's possible that no one has actually moved in with JH but rather JH & her daughters are still in danger and feeling threatened, so AJ's friends & TM are taking turns staying there to help keep them protected and safe.

I think the killer has inserted himself into the case in a big way, even sharing information that only the killer could have known.

I do not think it was a sexually motivated crime.

I think COD will be manual strangulation.

I think the killer wanted AJ to be found and was trying to guide the investigation to discover her, when the hints weren't taken clearly enough, he called LE with a "tip".

I think if WH killed AJ he would have confessed as well as left a heap of evidence in his trail.

I think it's possible that no one has actually moved in with JH but rather JH & her daughters are still in danger and feeling threatened, so AJ's friends & TM are taking turns staying there to help keep them protected and safe.

I think the killer has inserted himself into the case in a big way, even sharing information that only the killer could have known.

I do not think it was a sexually motivated crime.

I think COD will be manual strangulation.

I think the killer wanted AJ to be found and was trying to guide the investigation to discover her, when the hints weren't taken clearly enough, he called LE with a "tip".

I think if WH killed AJ he would have confessed as well as left a heap of evidence in his trail.

What do you think was the motivation for the murder?

Rejection

I'm going to throw out some questions to think about. Not directed at you, Golem...just using your post to kickstart brainstorming.

I think it's obvious to most everyone that WH "appears" to be responsible. Is he solely responsible? Indirectly responsible? Partially responsible? Or, not responsible at all.

I'm going to tread lightly here. The family either thinks that someone else is also responsible or wants us to think that there is someone else out there, and they are in danger. That would explain the new security system, new lighting, and extra men in the house. They want us to feel they are still in danger. Maybe they are; we have no idea just yet. Maybe it's all a ruse to support WH.

However, if they are in danger, it would be by someone who does not have access to the children; otherwise we would see / have seen a motion in court for an emergency restraining order or similar means of protecting them. (Problem is and please correct me if I'm wrong, my understanding is that restraining orders are not made public in Norfolk, as they are in most other areas.)

So, we have to use our own eyes. ***Who does not have access to the children right now?***That is key in determining who else the family is pointing at, whether it's truth or not.

As a caveat, I'm not advocating sleuthing minors in any way at all. I think if we look at who the family wants us to think is responsible, it may explain what's really going on.

I hope I didn't tread TOO lightly, and confuse the hell out of you all.

So glad this tread was created! Thank you for suggesting it, Luckyseven.
From the beginning, I haven't been convinced that WH is guilty... 100% guilty, at least. If WH is involved, I believe others close to AJ were involved as well. I don't think he acted alone. Perhaps an accidental death covered up (overdose, alcohol poisoning,etc).

Well, I don't personally have an alternate theory but I'd like to ask something. For those who think once AJ's social media ended on Sunday at 10:30, she was "gone" how do you explain the following:

1. Her mom and her sisters were there, but we don't know who else was there except for WH since he was motel-living at this point. So, who made AJ disappear Sunday night?
2. Her sisters have told their dad Zach, they saw her Monday morning before they left for school. Is that untrue?

Curious how that theory plays out since I can't seem to wrap my noggin around it.

Well have u ever thought they are lying? Everyone is lying to cover for one? Which to me makes sense if its the person im thinking is responsible!

Well have u ever thought they are lying? Everyone is lying to cover for one? Which to me makes sense if its the person im thinking is responsible!

It's certainly possible. I don't believe it's likely, given everything else that's gone on, but it's certainly possible.

It's certainly possible. I don't believe it's likely, given everything else that's gone on, but it's certainly possible.

O M, if you mapped all the various people involved, AJ murdered at the center of it, then where the case is with LE, Hadsell is behind bars, and out of the way. Mother and daughter bonds are strong, but in this family, as Zach is the girls' father, and they know they have a safe harbor with him, whatever the truth may be, there's a good chance it will not remain hidden, considering, again how all the crew rotate around each other either by blood, background and/or loyalty. Sounds hopeful and it is, I know. I happen to agree with you and that more may be involved as well, to various extents either before, during and/or after. It doesn't help that it is so hard to weed out suspicion, considering the wrapped alliances.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back