NE - Det. Kerrie Orozco, 29, fatally shot, Omaha, 20 May 2015

I appreciate that you've started this thread.
What I am about to type has nothing to do with you as a person or a member of this board.
I'm just venting here...

I am sick and tired of hearing about LE getting shot by alleged stinking flippin' criminals.
I hope that the officer is going to be okay, but it sure doesn't sound good atm.

The link you have provided is live at the time of this post. I believe that I heard something about 2 others were wounded in some way?

It is open season on LE and getting far too out of hand.

It amazes me that anybody would choose a profession as a Law Enforcement Officer. The danger is real, the pay is horrible, the hours on the job are lengthy, lots of the people that they are forced to deal with are the disgusting slime of society.

One of these days, people are going to give up and there will be no LE. What sort of life is my new Grandbaby going to be able to have?

What bothers me too is there is a portion of our society that detest LE. As I've stated, it is baffling to me.

I've had a long day, come to check in here for a few moments and now this...disgusting.

Officer is deceased. She was the mother of a newborn infant. Kerrie Orozco. Trying to find link.

Lately it seems as if these things never bother with the judicial system. Criminals shooting cops to avoid some BS warrant. Cops using undue force and killing suspects without due process.

I imagine a judge sitting behind the bench, looking forlorn like the Maytag repairman.

MY OPINION.

I appreciate that you've started this thread.
What I am about to type has nothing to do with you as a person or a member of this board.
I'm just venting here...

I am sick and tired of hearing about LE getting shot by alleged stinking flippin' criminals.
I hope that the officer is going to be okay, but it sure doesn't sound good atm.

The link you have provided is live at the time of this post. I believe that I heard something about 2 others were wounded in some way?

It is open season on LE and getting far too out of hand.

It amazes me that anybody would choose a profession as a Law Enforcement Officer. The danger is real, the pay is horrible, the hours on the job are lengthy, lots of the people that they are forced to deal with are the disgusting slime of society.

One of these days, people are going to give up and there will be no LE. What sort of life is my new Grandbaby going to be able to have?

What bothers me too is there is a portion of our society that detest LE. As I've stated, it is baffling to me.

I've had a long day, come to check in here for a few moments and now this...disgusting.

Agree and thank you.

A witness reported that officers were performing CPR on the suspect while their own lay dying, so with all due respect I do not believe police brutality was an issue here. I will try to find the link but bear with me because this is breaking news.
It's always an issue with some. Heaven forbid we mourn the poor officer, a new mother no less, life taken by another career criminal, without bringing up police brutality .

It's always an issue with some. Heaven forbid we mourn the poor officer, a new mother no less, life taken by another career criminal, without bringing up police brutality .

And heaven forbid we allow a victim who is not LE to be a victim. Even when officers have been charged.

Also, I did state I am sick of ALL violence. Both sides. Perhaps you chose to only read the part that you could take offense to?

IN MY OPINION.

My heart breaks for Officer Orozcos family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG! Her baby is coming home tomorrow! How heartbreaking : (

Why drag other threads into this one? Can we all try to have a little respect for this officer?

This is so horribly sad for the officer, her family, and her tiny, new baby. I feel so bad for them, and also for her fellow officers. Too bad the criminal wasn't kept in prison after the last crime he commited. Reading her story, I was saddened even more to hear that she was an animal rescuer (like I am). It sounds like she was a lady with a really good heart. If only there were more people like her around and less criminals. It's hard to realize that she gave her life so the rest of us and our families can be safe. Bless her for her bravery and dedication, may she rest in peace.

omg my heart is breaking........not another one :(

bless this officer's family as they look for answers that just won't be coming......bless this husband and her two step-children and look over her infant daughter as they all stumble through the next few days listening for her voice, wondering where their stability went and what happened to their world........

i'll have to check in on this thread later......i'm just overcome with grief right now......bless them all, sending all my prayers......

:rose: officer kerrie orozco, rest in peace, with honor
:rose: strength to those that love her

thank you ma'am, for your service :rose:

omg my heart is breaking........not another one :(

bless this officer's family as they look for answers that just won't be coming......bless this husband and her two step-children and look over her infant daughter as they all stumble through the next few days listening for her voice, wondering where their stability went and what happened to their world........

i'll have to check in on this thread later......i'm just overcome with grief right now......bless them all, sending all my prayers......

:rose: officer kerrie orozco, rest in peace, with honor
:rose: strength to those that love her

thank you ma'am, for your service :rose:

Thank you and Amen

Tomorrow should have been a day of celebration for this family. Their precious baby girl is finally coming home. Mom should be starting her maternity leave. Instead the family has to plan her funeral. Their lives are forever changed, all because of a criminal with a gun. How overwhelmingly sad this all is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back