The Debit Card

4 Free Speech

Reaction score
Transcript by rev.com of the interview. I have to see it in black and white.

http://wtkr.com/2015/05/11/judge-di...ey-hadsell-four-others-will-go-to-grand-jury/

Speaker 1: Wesley Hadsell was previously a member of the Aryan Brotherhood and was using cocaine to get back into the gang. Those are accusations that were revealed in court today. Wesley is the adoptive father of Angelica "AJ" Hadsell, a Norfolk teen who was found dead last month. News Channel 3's Marissa Jasek has the story.
Marissa Jasek: Wesley Hadsell broke into a woman's home, found his missing daughter's jacket, and tried to hide the truth from police by threatening others. Those are accusations prosecutors made in court today, where Wesley faces several felony charges. All connected to his adoptive daughter, AJ's, disappearance. In all, 4 witnesses testified today. Their statements helped lay out a timeline leading up to Wesley's arrest.
It starts March 5th, 3 days into the search for AJ. That day, the Commonwealth says a man named Corey French found part of AJ's debit card. French lived at the house Wesley is accused of breaking into on Halprin Drive, a block from the Hadsell home. The next day, March 6th, 18 year old Andre Barr, who lives at the Hadsell home, testified that Wesley admitted to the break in, finding AJ's Longwood University jacket stuffed behind a couch cushion, and leaving it out for Barr to find. That night, Barr says Wesley told him and others about the break-in and said if they told police, they "would be dealt with." Then March 8th, Barr goes to this hotel off East Little Creek, where Wesley was living. There, Barr says he watched Wesley hide bullets in an AC vent and listened for hours as Wesley talked about his violent criminal past and wish to once again join the Aryan Brotherhood.
The Commonwealth believes this testimony shows Wesley's repeated attempt to manipulate and intimidate witnesses. Barr admits he first told police he found AJ's jacket but later changed his story, telling investigators it was Wesley all along. The break in charge was dismissed, though. The judge ruled prosecutors couldn't prove intent. His other 5 felony charges will go to a grand jury next week.
In Norfolk, Marissa Jasek, News Channel 3.

So... was the first piece of the credit card that Corey found just left right in front of his house?

So... was the first piece of the credit card that Corey found just left right in front of his house?

Quoting myself to bump... Do we know if this was the case?
I know the first piece was found on Halprin, I did not know until yesterday that Corey lived on Halprin.
Did I miss something?

Quoting myself to bump... Do we know if this was the case?
I know the first piece was found on Halprin, I did not know until yesterday that Corey lived on Halprin.
Did I miss something?

It was supposedly on the road on the way home from the 7-11 where he, CF worked. So btwn the 7-11 and his home- exact location- I don't think anyone ever pinned it down exactly.

It was supposedly on the road on the way home from the 7-11 where he, CF worked. So btwn the 7-11 and his home- exact location- I don't think anyone ever pinned it down exactly.

Where does this information that CF worked at 7-11 come from, Beetrice? I've never read that before.

Where does this information that CF worked at 7-11 come from, Beetrice? I've never read that before.

Ok I have searched everywhere I can think of except one place that is currently unavailable. SOooo, let's go with I am INCORRECT, and had a case of ministroke. CF did not work at the 7-11. He just found the piece of the debt card, as per WH in this: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tll_DccWAnjsCgnvMktbb7HXTh7CK6Gkxh8C3PLn0No/edit?pli=1

Sorry for the confusion & scare!

What if Wes is the one being.set up?
Food for thought.

I do.
Only by what has transpired so far.

He was not the one to find the cut up cards he was called about the cards.

He said his.wife told him the jacket was in the home.

He was called about the clothes in the road.

I do.
Only by what has transpired so far.

He was not the one to find the cut up cards he was called about the cards.

He said his.wife told him the jacket was in the home.

He was called about the clothes in the road.

Who called him about the bank card?
Where did he say JH told him AJ's jacket was in the home? Link? (I thought I'd read one of AJ's friends told him that, and don't recall reading it was JH)
Who called him about the clothes in Chesapeake?

Ultimately, who hates Wesley Hadsell enough to set him up for this, knowing he's a coke-using convicted felon & would go back to prison?
Who in this crowd of folks is so smart to pull all this off with zero evidence leading back to them?

And finally, who in this crowd was capable of killing AJ, then dumping her body out in the cold for the wildlife to get at & then go about setting Wes up for it?

Who called him about the bank card?
Where did he say JH told him AJ's jacket was in the home? Link? (I thought I'd read one of AJ's friends told him that, and don't recall reading it was JH)
Who called him about the clothes in Chesapeake?

Ultimately, who hates Wesley Hadsell enough to set him up for this, knowing he's a coke-using convicted felon & would go back to prison?
Who in this crowd of folks is so smart to pull all this off with zero evidence leading back to them?

And finally, who in this crowd was capable of killing AJ, then dumping her body out in the cold for the wildlife to get at & then go about setting Wes up for it?

He said jh told him about the jacket being found in Texty's house on the first ch interview.

He said he asked the police what else did they find in Texty's house because his wife told him they found her jacket.

Which we now know he lied about.

Now i think he said Texty called him or Nephbro once the card was found. Or I think Nephbro was there when the card was found. That's why Wes said Nephbro took a pic of the card that he (wes) or whoever planted near Texty's house.

Jmo

He said jh told him about the jacket being found in Texty's house on the first ch interview.

He said he asked the police what else did they find in Texty's house because his wife told him they found her jacket.

Which we now know he lied about.

Now i think he said Texty called him or Nephbro once the card was found. Or I think Nephbro was there when the card was found. That's why Wes said Nephbro took a pic of the card that he (wes) or whoever planted near Texty's house.

Jmo

On March 4, a neighborhood search with friends and family was lead and organized by Wesley Hadsell. It was during this search that pieces of AJ's debit card were first found. According to Wesley Hadsell (who was there), CF found these debit card pieces. This includes the piece of the card with AJ's name left intact. (I have tried to find the video of that initial neighborhood search, but can't locate it at the moment. If I can track it down, I will add it to this post.)

On March 6, another neighborhood search was conducted. WH was working out of town at the time. I believe it was DH who found the additional pieces of the debit card, in an area that, according to WH, had previously been searched. Drew called WH, and according to WH, he rushed back to the house from his job out of town. Here is where we see JH reacting on camera to the finding of the 2nd pieces of the debit card found.
http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

That is the best I can come up with the piece together the story of the 2 findings of debit card pieces. If anyone can add or clarify anything, please do so.

On March 4, a neighborhood search with friends and family was lead and organized by Wesley Hadsell. It was during this search that pieces of AJ's debit card were first found. According to Wesley Hadsell (who was there), CF found these debit card pieces. This includes the piece of the card with AJ's name left intact. (I have tried to find the video of that initial neighborhood search, but can't locate it at the moment. If I can track it down, I will add it to this post.)

On March 6, another neighborhood search was conducted. WH was working out of town at the time. I believe it was DH who found the additional pieces of the debit card, in an area that, according to WH, had previously been searched. Drew called WH, and according to WH, he rushed back to the house from his job out of town. Here is where we see JH reacting on camera to the finding of the 2nd pieces of the debit card found.
http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

That is the best I can come up with the piece together the story of the 2 findings of debit card pieces. If anyone can add or clarify anything, please do so.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Could we discuss how many people that knew that WH was working in the area he was working at at the time? I'm sure there were a lot of people that knew where he was working or could have found out very shortly after the fact. It could also very well be a frame job set up by someone that knows all the details about his past or had detailed, intimate knowledge of his past. Maybe there were a few people that were pissed off, mad at him, etc. and saw a perfect scapegoat in WH. They knew that he was previously or at that time on drugs, owned a gun, where he worked, how he could be provoked or coerced into things, how he would react to certain information. Had access to AJ's house and also WH's hotel room as well or at least is close to someone that could get access to WH's room. I can think of several people that would have knowledge of this.

I'm not saying that he did or didn't do it but man he would make the perfect person in her life to frame. I mean who is going to believe WH over...well anyone.

Could we discuss how many people that knew that WH was working in the area he was working at at the time? I'm sure there were a lot of people that knew where he was working or could have found out very shortly after the fact. It could also very well be a frame job set up by someone that knows all the details about his past or had detailed, intimate knowledge of his past. Maybe there were a few people that were pissed off, mad at him, etc. and saw a perfect scapegoat in WH. They knew that he was previously or at that time on drugs, owned a gun, where he worked, how he could be provoked or coerced into things, how he would react to certain information. Had access to AJ's house and also WH's hotel room as well or at least is close to someone that could get access to WH's room. I can think of several people that would have knowledge of this.

I'm not saying that he did or didn't do it but man he would make the perfect person in her life to frame. I mean who is going to believe WH over...well anyone.

I think those are good questions, Debbie. But for me, a lot comes down to the fact that WH broke into CF's house and "found" AJ's Longwood jacket. IF Wesley Hadsell was being set up by somone, wouldn't they have had to have planted that jacket in CF's house themselves, and then talked WH into breaking into this house and accidentally "finding" this jacket? I'm not exactly sure how that would work...unless the person trying to frame WH was CF. But even then that doesn't work for me. How on earth would CF talk WH into breaking into his own house?

And in a lame attempt to remain on topic...how does the finding of the cut up debit card help to frame WH?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back