MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
26316984-7cf4-43f2-8577-119375693be5_zps5c423847.png

http://wreg.com/2014/12/07/father-speaks-out-after-daughter-set-on-fire-and-killed/

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/2...ting-death-of-woman-found-burned-near-her-car

Jessica Chambers' father to her killer: 'They're coming for you.'

"To the person that done this: They're coming for you. They're working day and night, day and night, away from their own families," Ben Chambers said.

Jessica Chambers' father said when the person who killed his little girl is found, he hopes they put them in solitary confinement, and he made a vow.

"Because I promise as long as I have breath in me I can talk to people and make sure they're not comfortable in there," Ben Chambers said

Mississippi Gov. Says He's Personally Pushing Pursuit of Jessica's Justice
Iris Barnes
On January 8, 2015

JACKSON, Miss. –Mississippi Governor Phil Byrant says the person or persons that killed Jessica Chambers will be found and brought to justice.

“My instructions to (Mississippi Department of Public Safety) Commissioner Albert Santa Cruze is to spare no effort. Whatever we need to do, utilize whatever expertise, equipment, manpower, personnel, we are going to find the person who committed this heinous crime; and we are going to hold them accountable,” Bryant said in an interview with News Mississippi.

[...]

“I’m a former law enforcement officer and have investigated homicides as a sheriff deputy; and it’s just a chilling effect when you hear how one human being can inflict such a horrible crime on another,” said Bryant.

[...]

Bryant said local, state and federal investigators are working tirelessly to find Jessica’s killer(s). “Believe me, there is no one who would like to solve this crime more than the local law enforcement agencies and the professional investigators who are working for the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation.”

- See more at: http://www.newsms.fm/mississippi-go...ssicas-justice/#sthash.V2U8TbCC.dasUHmez.dpuf

If you have information that may lead to an arrest, please contact the Panola County Sheriff's Office at (662) 563-6230.

MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 **Media Thread***NO DISCUSSION***

MS - Jessica Chambers, Panola County - Maps and Photos - **NO DISCUSSION**

Poll: What Happened to Jessica Chambers?

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8

Thread #9
Thread #10

O/T

Tom Dees @TomDeesFOX13 ·
Reliable Source telling me Panola County working an apparent double homicide off of Shilo road. Working to learn more. .

https://twitter.com/TomDeesFOX13

ETA

PANOLA COUNTY, Miss. — The Panola County Sheriff’s Office was called to the scene of triple shooting in Courtland, Mississippi.

They have not released a lot of information, but according to reports, two people were shot and killed.

http://wreg.com/2015/05/26/panola-county-sheriffs-officer-investigating-triple-shooting/

This is the only reference I can remember about Shilo Road. I will be curious who the people are and if we recognize any names?

Back in Feb-1 of this year gngr~snap,and Zool posted about a route that possibly Jessica could have used& Shilo Road to US 51:
gngr~snap
Google maps takes me from her house to Shiloh Rd. then to 51 to get to M&M. I guess it's quicker that way?

ZOOL

02-01-2015, 04:22 PMQuicker? Who knows? Going north or south on Carlisle is really just a subjective frame of mind for a driver: does he want to make a right hand entry into M&M from a US highway, or does he want to make a left hand entry from a subdivision road?​
But if he is headed to Batesville..., than Shiloh to US 51 seems more logical.

I hope we hear something soon if this possibly has anything to do with Jessica.
:cow:

I hope we hear something soon if this possibly has anything to do with Jessica.
:cow:

This is all I could find this morning.

Tom Dees @TomDeesFOX13 · 5h
Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby confirms 2 people shot and killed last night in Courtland. S.O. currently interviewing two suspects.

Tom Dees on fox 13 said 2200 block of Shiloh Rd. Courtland. JMO

Two People Killed In Panola County Mississippi
Posted: May 27, 2015 8:44 AM EDT
Updated: May 27, 2015 8:44 AM EDT

The Panola County Sheriff's Department is investigation a double murder.

According to Sheriff Dennis Darby, two people were shot and killed around 9:00 last night. It happened in the 2200 block of Shiloh Road in Courtland, Mississippi. The Sheriff's department told FOX13 two people have been taken in for questioning.

The Sheriff's Department is not releasing the name of the victims or any suspects at this time.

---

The 2200 "block" looks very familiar from previous sleuthing of the area. Will have to revisit my notes. Google Map

So how do we think -- barring the byzantine -- that this is connected to JC's untimely demise?

So how do we think -- barring the byzantine -- that this is connected to JC's untimely demise?

I don't think anyone does yet. Interesting to note that murders in Panola County are on the rise

MOO

<modsnip>

ETA: http://www.panolian.com/v2/content.aspx?MemberID=1180&ID=68864

<snip> "Panola County coroner Gracie Grant-Gulledge confirmed the names of two persons killed in a Tuesday night altercation on Shiloh Road west of 51 Highway near Courtland between 8-8:30 p.m.
[W. B.] and [R. L.] died at the scene, of apparent gunshot wounds, according to Gulledge who said both bodies had been transported to Jackson where they await autopsies by the State Medical Examiner's office today or Thursday."

<snip>"Although those with gang affiliation may have been involved, Thompson said he did not think it had anything to do with the altercation.
Thompson, who has worked on the Jessica Chambers case for the majority of the past six months, said Tuesday's shooting incident was much easier to investigate, with people willing to come forward and assist with the investigation"

If this helps.

MOO

ETA: http://www.panolian.com/v2/content.aspx?MemberID=1180&ID=68864

<snip> "Panola County coroner Gracie Grant-Gulledge confirmed the names of two persons killed in a Tuesday night altercation on Shiloh Road west of 51 Highway near Courtland between 8-8:30 p.m.
[W. B.] and [R. L.] died at the scene, of apparent gunshot wounds, according to Gulledge who said both bodies had been transported to Jackson where they await autopsies by the State Medical Examiner's office today or Thursday."

<snip>"Although those with gang affiliation may have been involved, Thompson said he did not think it had anything to do with the altercation.
Thompson, who has worked on the Jessica Chambers case for the majority of the past six months, said Tuesday's shooting incident was much easier to investigate, with people willing to come forward and assist with the investigation"

If this helps.

MOO[/QUOTE]

Both of the victims also have a female friend in common who was interviewed at the start of the investigation (and who was also friends with JC).

Both of the victims also have a female friend in common who was interviewed at the start of the investigation (and who was also friends with JC).

<modsnip>
I know it's a small town but IMO people friend each other because they have had some interaction at some point.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members