Ex-staffer claims B.C. government destroyed emails

In a letter to NDP MLA Maurine Karagianis, Duncan said his motivation was the murder of his father in a domestic incident five years ago, which made him sympathize with the Highway of Tears victims’ families.

“It upsets me a great deal that the government is lying about deleting records. I know what it is like to be a family member of someone who is murdered,” he wrote. “[Victims’ families] deserve better.”

What else are they hiding? I am not surprised that there is more corruption in the Harper government but these are human lives and someone needs to be held accountable.

Highway of Tears: 'There's a cover-up going on,' says First Nations tribal councillor

Deleted e-mails strengthen Mavis Erickson's call for a national inquiry into 18 missing and murdered women

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...ays-first-nations-tribal-councillor-1.3093034There's a cover-up going on and I think this just shows more of that fear that we have that things are going on and [government] wants this whole story to go away," she said."It's been going on for years and so the destruction of these alleged e-mails is just more of the same."
At least 18 women have gone missing or been murdered along Highway 16, the route that connects Prince George and Prince Rupert in Northern B.C.
To hear the full interview, listen to the audio labelled: Highway of Tears: "there's a cover-up going on", says First Nations advocate.
Highway of Tears: "there's a cover-up going on", says First Nations advocate 9:58
[h=3]Related Stories[/h]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back