AR AR - Madeline Tomlin, 24, Hope, 20 May 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Madeline Tomlin - Madeline Tomlin's Facebook Page
7925952_G.jpg

Hope police looking for missing woman
Police are looking for a Hope woman missing since May 20.

Madeline Tomlin was last seen in the Hope, Arkansas area on the evening of Wednesday May 20, 2015.

She was possibly wearing light blue cotton pants and a white or cream colored top.

Madeline has now thinner than she appears in these photos.

She has a butterfly tattoo on her foot, the name “Cash” on her ankle, and a horseshoe on her shoulder.

Madeline's family and friends believe that it is very unlikely that Madeline would willingly go this long without contact with them.
7925958_G.jpg

Authorities say Madeline has now thinner than she
appears in these photos. (Source: Hope Police Department)

http://www.ksla.com/story/29194949/hope-police-looking-for-missing-woman

Last seen by who? where? Does she work? children? Sheesh!

It appears this photo was TAKEN in the police department.

Why?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

That's what I thought too, but haven't found much info

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

I've been through Hope AR, but it has been a long time. I've searched all the news sources and the same minimal information is provided. We don't know if her car has been found or missing and, if missing, the make/model, color and license. We don't where or what time she was last seen. The information provided is really only good to those who know her. It wouldn't be of much help to someone in Texarkana or Little Rock.

She has a facebook page and it does look like she has children.

The right photo is an ID/License. The other just looks like she's in a room with painted bricks. Could be any room really, but the source being the from the police department doesn't mean anything. I'm really not getting a good feel about this case.

Per some FB posts, I've read when I searched her name, she is much thinner than any of the pictures posted. Also it's said she left AR headed to Texarkana with a friend, no names or description has been given, at least not that I could find.

http://www.hopearkansas.net/docview.aspx?docid=12646

She was arrested on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia in 2013.
Would we be correct to assume that the other person listed where she is listed was arrested in the same incident. That is quite the age gap. I am very concerned for this poor girl. :( I definitely think she was hanging out with the wrong crowd.

Any recent news?

What is a foreign warrant? Anyone know?

ETA: Never mind, I googled it! So this guy must've been from another country or jurisdiction or committed a crime in another country or jurisdiction, now I wonder just what that crime would be.

image.jpg
I found this photo of her on Twitter. She does look quite a bit skinnier

The extreme weight loss coupled with the arrest from back in 2013, it's safe to say she's involved with drugs. Plus she just has that "look" in her eyes to me. Not sure it has anything to do with her disappearance but I'm gonna say it does! Which is sad because it makes some LE & people less apt to want to help search & find her.

Yes that pic posted most recently is the mugshot from the same incident the pic earlier in the thread where she appears to be in the police station. Same hair, earrings and shirt. Anyone able to find out when that was taken?

She sure is a beautiful girl. So sad :(

Would we be correct to assume that the other person listed where she is listed was arrested in the same incident. That is quite the age gap. I am very concerned for this poor girl. :( I definitely think she was hanging out with the wrong crowd.

Any recent news?

I hope she still isn't hanging with a guy 25 years older than herself. But drugs do make strange bedfellows.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back