Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Is this for real? For whatever reason, my gut instinct says it probably is. If so, I have to wonder which network is risking SO MUCH?

Oh lordy....

Link with video

Wow .. This ought to go down like a sack of bricks! Do we know who's paying her? Cue the boycott.

There is a video of her arriving in NYC at TMZ.com
She still has the same nervous habit of running her fingers through her hair.
CM must be tired of paying for her!
I hope no one pays her big money. It is about time she faced real life.

She'll get huge coin for this, people will tune in and the network will be able to translate that into ad spots for a great return. Do we think Diane Sawyer or Barbara Walters?

Wow .. This ought to go down like a sack of bricks! Do we know who's paying her? Cue the boycott.

I will watch it from simple curiosity. I knew prior to her trial that she would not go down the way it was presented - scroll way back and see, and Jeff Ashton did himself no favors by sitting back laughing, in my opinion.

I doubt there will be any money lost. I will watch and see how many clues LE missed, and there were some like ZFG. Perhaps all of us can learn from that.

At any rate, she was acquitted, live with it. I will watch and learn. In my heart I have no reason to hate her. She is who she is, she lives every day with who she is, it is not my problem. "Vengence is mine," saith the Lord. I am content with that.

At this point I'm shocked anyone is paying for her interview. Nothing too interesting about her just a manipulative woman who got away with killing her daughter and is still getting people to support her so she doesn't have to work. Personally I'm just glad she hasn't had another child. Hopefully she knows she should never again have a child.

Smug Isn't she? I hope she fails at everything she tries to do. I'm really glad there is,no happiness for her that was obvious. She is so,,out of place NY will, eat her alive. Still a self toucher in public I c...grt job Cindy! What a mom!! What a grandma! I think you were involved from day one...and I'm glad statutes of limitations exist. We all online knew about the pills and neck issue you had, and that child was in your care. Didn't want to lose yer license eh? Right.

Smug Isn't she? I hope she fails at everything she tries to do. I'm really glad there is,no happiness for her that was obvious. She is so,,out of place NY will, eat her alive. Still a self toucher in public I c...grt job Cindy! What a mom!! What a grandma! I think you were involved from day one...and I'm glad statutes of limitations exist. We all online knew about the pills and neck issue you had, and that child was in your care. Didn't want to lose yer license eh? Right.

Wow, I have NO idea what you're talking about, "pills and neck issue you had...". I have been on this case since day 1. Would you care to clarify? If not, why not?

If she is ready to make her move, does that mean they have reached a settlement and/or dismissed the law suits?

I hope she is only shopping around trying to make a deal and that no one will be interested. If she has already gotten a deal on the table, that would be so sad.

I don't know what these people think they can get with an interview with her? What was it that Barbara Walters said - that she was a fascinating person? Fascinating like Charles Manson or Ted Bundy? Give me a break!

If she does get a deal, I would hope that all these hang-on-ers will get what they are waiting for and leave her broke, homeless and alone.

She will talk about all her own trials and tribulations and how she is so excited to begin her new life, learning how to use the computer, skype and earphones, etc. BULL! She may spin off a new tale about how the nanny killed Caylee, duct taped her and stuffed her in the trunk and poor Casey didn't know what to do or where to go so she just drove around for three days. She is never going to admit to the truth.

I don't think this thread is going to last very long.

"The truth and Miss Anthony are strangers."

All the money in the world could be offered and she would still lie. Casey has re-written history and her family supports her version of events. Not one member of the Anthony family is capable of taking responsibility for the death of Caylee. Each one points their finger at another. This family and their hangers-on, are a hive of villainous scum and are all morally corrupt.

We all know what happened to "that little girl." We all know who killed her too. Her mother. Self centered, self absorbed, so callous and without shame. A waste, a huge waste.

Well now that she has wiped out all her debt, it would be the perfect time to re-appear and try to cash in. I am sure Morgan and Morgan and Kronk's attorney will be watching if she accumulates some assets from an interview though...

"The truth and Miss Anthony are strangers."

All the money in the world could be offered and she would still lie. Casey has re-written history and her family supports her version of events. Not one member of the Anthony family is capable of taking responsibility for the death of Caylee. Each one points their finger at another. This family and their hangers-on, are a hive of villainous scum and are all morally corrupt.

We all know what happened to "that little girl." We all know who killed her too. Her mother. Self centered, self absorbed, so callous and without shame. A waste, a huge waste.

Agreed nothing she says will hold any truth. I don't care what she has to say since she won't be saying anything gratifying. I want her to take accountability and that will never happen.
The only Anthony I have concern for is the little boy that Lee and Mallory have now. I don't think any child is safe in that family. It's too dysfunctional.

I do wish TMZ would have stayed with her and followed her. Not that I want her at celebrity level but uncomfortable . I just don't want her life to be easy. Has she gain some weight??? She has aged

I love the weight gain. Am I mean for thinking that lol?

I do wish TMZ would have stayed with her and followed her. Not that I want her at celebrity level but uncomfortable . I just don't want her life to be easy. Has she gain some weight??? She has aged

She has. :D

Wow, I have NO idea what you're talking about, "pills and neck issue you had...". I have been on this case since day 1. Would you care to clarify? If not, why not?

Yes please?

A boycott of what? All the networks are owned by huge media companies. So if the interview is on ABC, someone might claim they are never watching ABC ever again (yeah right) but a week later, they are watching the new Disney film in theaters. I think the person who conducts the interview is the one who has to worry. But it's not like Casey is the first or last murderer to give a high-profile interview.

A boycott of the companies that advertise during the program might be more efficient---especially if you can find out their names beforehand.

If the interview happens, you are going to see so much promo for it. I heard so much about the Bruce Jenner interview before it happened, and it got huge ratings. The media needs to make sure that everyone knows about it, because then the more people who will tune in.

She's a child killer who got away with it, and a pathological liar to boot. The whole family plays the victim and has been living off poor Caylee Marie, an innocent baby who never did anything to anyone. Puke worthy, the whole bunch of them...their attorneys and PR hacks included.

Seriously...what is wrong with people?? To reward someone like her for doing something so beyond the pale...I still can't wrap my head around what people will do. Well, that's what keeps me glued to Websleuths, I guess! I hang around this forum because I'm still convinced justice will prevail, in some way, shape or form, and that Casey Anthony will eventually pay for what she did. Hopefully, her parents (especially her mother) will go down with her.

And I thank the posters on the Caylee memorial thread for keeping the faith. You are wonderful. :heartbeat:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back