CANADA Canada - Kandice Singbeil, 32, Saskatoon, 25 May 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Kandice Singbeil

Police continue search for missing Saskatoon woman
SASKATOON – Police continue to search for a missing Saskatoon woman and are asking the public for help. Kandice Singbeil, 32, was last seen on Monday, May 25.

Police have released new information in their investigation. Singbeil was last seen riding her bicycle around 8 a.m. that day in the downtown core.

Investigators say the bicycle is a very distinctive dark coloured men’s “Supercycle Cruiser Classic” with whitewall tires and a faux wood grain guard chain.
singbeil-bicycle-sps-e1433527138403.jpg

http://globalnews.ca/news/2038654/police-continue-search-for-missing-saskatoon-woman/

I lIive here and have seen her around before. I hope she is okay!!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Singbeil was last seen riding her bicycle around 8 a.m. that day in the downtown core.

Uh, are we talking downtown core like around the Bessborough, or downtown core like the edge of the Alphaghetto* by 20th? Saskatoon's downtown area encompasses aggressive but harmless panhandlers all the way to drug gangs stabbing people.

* The charming Alphaghetto consists of lettered avenues, the only part of the city named that way. It makes it easy to tell newcomers where not to go though!

Uh, are we talking downtown core like around the Bessborough, or downtown core like the edge of the Alphaghetto* by 20th? Saskatoon's downtown area encompasses aggressive but harmless panhandlers all the way to drug gangs stabbing people.

* The charming Alphaghetto consists of lettered avenues, the only part of the city named that way. It makes it easy to tell newcomers where not to go though!
I am wondering the same thing. I've went for many long walks at night by the river and it is pretty harmless. Now towards 20th is a whole different story. Even towards 33rd is getting pretty bad.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Search for Kandice Singbeil passes two-month mark
July 28, 2015
http://saskatoon.ctvnews.ca/search-for-kandice-singbeil-passes-two-month-mark-1.2492266
“Substance abuse is an illness and criminal association and domestic violence are a direct result of that lifestyle,” says Jenna. “Those are challenges that our family has faced with Kandice for many years.”

Kandice is a mother of two, a daughter, a sister and a friend, says Jenna. Her youngest daughter is just five months old. Her eight-year-old son is asking questions.

Video & more at link.

From last month:

http://www.swbooster.com/news/2015/...break-in-kandice-singbeil-disappearance-.html

An emotional press conference was held in Saskatoon this morning as the family of Kandice Marie Singbeil pleaded for any information that would lead to finding the 33-year-old who has been missing for nearly seven months...

Singbeil is described as 5'4'', weighing 166 pounds. She has shoulder length brown hair with blond highlights, brown eyes, and her lower lip is pierced. Singbeil also wears glasses.

Following her disappearance she has not used her bank account or engaged in any social media activity.

Friends and family of a missing Saskatoon woman will gather together this weekend to commemorate the one-year anniversary of her disappearance.

33-year-old Kandice Singbeil went missing last year. She was last seen riding her distinctive "Cruiser Classic" bicycle in downtown Saskatoon last May. No one has heard from her since.

(...)

The march will be held Saturday, May 28th, starting at 7 p.m. CST at the Saskatoon Police Service's downtown headquarters. It will end at River Landing.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/kandice-singbeil-missing-march-1.3597329

March 18 2021
12 long-term missing person cases Saskatoon police still hope to solve
Kandice Singbeil
image.jpg

''Missing Missing since: May 26, 2015
Date of birth: Sept. 18, 1982 (39)

Kandice Singbeil was last seen on May 26, 2015, riding a dark-coloured men's "Supercycle Cruiser Classic" bicycle with whitewall tires and faux-wood grain on the chain guard.

Surveillance video shows Singbeil riding the bike in the 200 block of Third Avenue South.

At the time of her disappearance, she was wearing black pants, a black sweater or a white three-quarter length jacket and a black backpack.''

''Where Is She? The Search for Kandice Singbeil - Kandice's Family''
•May 10, 2019

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member