Found Safe UK - Lucy Murphy, 23, Wrexham, Wales, 28 May 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Lucy Murphy

Concerns For Safety Of Missing Wrexham Woman Lucy Murphy
Police have made an urgent appeal about a 23-year-old woman from Wales who has been missing for more than a week
Police have made an urgent appeal about a 23-year-old woman from Wales who has been missing for more than a week.

Concerns are growing for the safety of Lucy Murphy, who went missing from the Pentre Gwyn area of Wrexham, who was last seen on Thursday, May 28.

She was last seen on Charles Street at 4pm and police say she may have been wearing a black formal dress and high heels.
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/concerns-...xham-woman-lucy-murphy-142631142.html#EVqXisM

Hmmm, wonder why this hasn't hit the news yet. *goes off for a google*

Added to Uk cases thread.

Well I've had another google and can't find anything newer than 8th June. One result had a link to missingpeople.org.uk but it no longer works so I wonder if she has been found, can anyone else find anything?!

Still nothing on this, looks like @Wrexham tweeted about the case back in June, and it's a well used account. I don't have Twitter, would somebody else mind asking the question of whether Lucy's been found?

I've just checked and she's not listed on missingpeople.org

https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/help-us-find.html

Surprised to see how many cases there are that don't make it onto Websleuths. I suppose unless the media picks it up we don't necessarily hear about it. And I suppose many of them are assumed suicides or runaways / with family and therefore not as much coverage as a possible criminal case.

The picture from when she was missing also links to a fb profile which was updated on 12 Jan 2016 and has comments underneath that lead me to speculate she disappeared of her own accord I think...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back