To the killer, I would say that we can and will find you.

Blazeboy3

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/1998/29ramsle.html

To the killer, I would say that we can and will find you. There is a $100,000 reward for your arrest that still stands. You have the opportunity to do one good thing in your life by turning yourself in to the authorities and confessing. We have been told that the authorities have your DNA. They will know it is you. If you surrender and are proven to be the killer, the $100,000 will be paid to anyone you choose. Surely you have a mother or spouse or child or friend to whom this money would be significant. Help them and help yourself. You know you will kill again, so do this one good thing in your life. Turn yourself in and ask for God's forgiveness. Your fellow man will be grateful and our family will be grateful.

IMHO...this is so so WHAT?:dontknow: :confused:

So...where is the R's website mentioning this reward money (NO WHERE TO DATE--GONE--CAPOUCH!);above:

"to anyone you choose. Surely you have a mother or spouse or child or friend to whom this money would be significant." ...I'm in total "awe" as to what would be going thru his (John's) mind to say / state such a THOUGHT... mother/spouse/child/friend??? HUM!maybe that's the clue "a mother & spouse killed the child and the friend helped?...

He of course should have offered $118,000 for the reward, that would be significant to the intruder. What was he thinking, offer LESS than the ransom?

The rest is male bovine feces. Maybe John wasn't the one reading crime novels/true crime books. Anyone that does knows that killers don't have consciences, close family relationships that outweigh personal concerns or give a crap about their fellow man.
Killers don't care about doing good things or about God's judgement, When they help themselves they help themselves to the next opportunity to misuse their fellow man. John tries to imply the killer is male and a serial killer at that.

This BS is meant to create a soft, naive, victim public persona for John. Anyone that wonders how or why John the CEO/family man/Christian could go along with a woman that killed his daughter should just take a close look at the composition of this excrement.

Originally posted by BrotherMoon
He of course should have offered $118,000 for the reward, that would be significant to the intruder. What was he thinking, offer LESS than the ransom?

The rest is male bovine feces. Maybe John wasn't the one reading crime novels/true crime books. Anyone that does knows that killers don't have consciences, close family relationships that outweigh personal concerns or give a crap about their fellow man.
Killers don't care about doing good things or about God's judgement, When they help themselves they help themselves to the next opportunity to misuse their fellow man. John tries to imply the killer is male and a serial killer at that.

This BS is meant to create a soft, naive, victim public persona for John. Anyone that wonders how or why John the CEO/family man/Christian could go along with a woman that killed his daughter should just take a close look at the composition of this excrement.

EXCELLENTLY SAID!Amen=And That's That!

...let's not forget what John Ramsey told us in regards to "staging" in his DOI profit-book...something along the lines of: HE COULD DO A MUCH BETTER JOB AT STAGING...???

Interesting that the Mel Gibson movie, Ransom, was released 11/8/96...

Did someone "borrow" their "reward" idea's from it? Sure looks like it to me.

Good point, Seeker. JAR did say in his session with Steve Thomas/investigators that he'd seen the movie Ransom and saw a big correlation (my summation). I can see the correlation that whoever watched Ransom, felt that by notifying BPD (not FBI, too much closeness) and not FBI that the FBI would be brought in and an offsite communication campus would be set up, thus leaving the home a little more time to get their poop in a group, so to speak.

Brothermoon, SOME killers do not have conscience, some do. Some do have close family relationships, they may not be able to value relationships with people other than family, but some do.

Second of all, are you implying that the killer is a serial killer because he values family relationships? That doesn't amke sense.

Originally posted by Seeker
Interesting that the Mel Gibson movie, Ransom, was released 11/8/96...

Did someone "borrow" their "reward" idea's from it? Sure looks like it to me.

Yup...me thinks so too(surely it means something LOL)!!! IMHO...Patsy was/is so "talented--CAN DO PERSON!" that IMHO I would not doubt for 1-second anything she couldn't do if she set her mind to it. ,,, ... regardless of the risk/stakes involved ... !!! !~~~ ..!!!:cool:
Main Entry: co·in·ci·dent
Pronunciation: -s&-d&nt, -"dent
Function: adjective
Etymology: French coincident, from Medieval Latin coincident-, coincidens, present participle of coincidere
Date: circa 1587
1 : of similar nature : HARMONIOUS <a theory coincident with the facts>
2 : occupying the same space or time <coincident events>
synonym see CONTEMPORARY
- co·in·ci·dent·ly /-s&-d&nt-lE, -"dent-; (")kO-"in(t)-s&-'dent-lE/ adverb

+++ OR +++

Main Entry: co·in·ci·dence
Pronunciation: kO-'in(t)-s&-d&n(t)s, -s&-"den(t)s
Function: noun
Date: 1605
1 : the act or condition of coinciding : CORRESPONDENCE
2 : the occurrence of events that happen at the same time by accident but seem to have some connection; also : any of these occurrences

CHOICE IS YOUR???~~~!@!!

Originally posted by Imon128
Good point, Seeker. JAR did say in his session with Steve Thomas/investigators that he'd seen the movie Ransom and saw a big correlation (my summation). I can see the correlation that whoever watched Ransom, felt that by notifying BPD (not FBI, too much closeness) and not FBI that the FBI would be brought in and an offsite communication campus would be set up, thus leaving the home a little more time to get their poop in a group, so to speak.

Poop in a Group; I luv it...too FUNNY!...THANKS! ... reminds me of my dad going to buy a new "shitter"(Toilet)...heehee!

Agreed!~; I understand totally ... (I think?LOL)...!!!...even though I did have to look up the WORD "bovine" ... I'm still independently learning even at 45! ... ... go figure! hee hee lol!

Main Entry: [1]bo·vine
Pronunciation: 'bO-"vIn, -"vEn
Function: adjective
Etymology: Late Latin bovinus, from Latin bov-, bos ox, cow —more at COW
Date: 1817
1 : of, relating to, or resembling bovines and especially the ox or cow
2 : having qualities (as placidity or dullness) characteristic of oxen or cows
- bo·vine·ly adverb
- bo·vin·i·ty /bO-'vi-n&-tE/ noun

Main Entry: [2]bovine
Function: noun
Date: 1865
: any of a subfamily (Bovinae) of bovids including oxen, bison, buffalo, and their close relatives

THANKS for the 'insight/site!!:eek:

A few years back I had mentioned the movie "The Usual Suspects". That movie was a hit when it came out in 1996. Patsy and John pulled a Solze (sp?) and used names and numbers from the items in their home.

Originally posted by Toltec
A few years back I had mentioned the movie "The Usual Suspects". That movie was a hit when it came out in 1996. Patsy and John pulled a Solze (sp?) and used names and numbers from the items in their home.

Search for info on movie since it's NEW INFO TO ME (i'd not seen this movie to date...) ...but being open-minded +SUM... ...here's what I found f>y>i>(FOR YOUR INFO FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH... FYI/FWIW)...!!!~~~NOTE THE August 8, DATE:JONBENET'S BIRTHDATE...!!!~~~
The Usual Suspects (1995)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005JK1C/103-1980718-4006201?v=glance
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
26 of 29 people found the following review helpful:

A must-see., August 6, 2001
Reviewer: themis_athena (see more about me) from Santa Monica, CA, USA
"Round up the usual suspects." And so they do - and ending up in the lineup are career criminals Michael McManus, Fred Fenster and Todd Hockney (Stephen Baldwin, Benicio del Toro and Kevin Pollack), ex-cop gone bad gone good again Dean Keaton (Gabriel Byrne) and small-time con man Verbal Kint (Kevin Spacey).

Wait a minute ... five criminals in one lineup? There's something wrong here, right? Right ...

In "The Usual Suspects," not only every line but every gesture, every facial expression and every camera cut counts. Even if you distrust the story being told, you can't exactly pin down everything that's wrong with it. The plot unfolds through the tale extracted from Kint, one of two survivors of a massacre and subsequent explosion on a boat docked in San Pedro Harbor, by U.S. Customs agent David Kujan (Chazz Palminteri). And at the same time as Kint is spinning his yarn, in a nearby hospital the other survivor (badly injured and fresh out of a coma) helps a police sketch artist draw a picture of the mastermind behind the scheme - "the devil," Keyser Söze.

You can watch this movie countless times, and you will still discover new subtleties every single time. Not only will you find that it still makes sense after the story line has been unraveled at the end (which therefore is a plot twist, not a non-sequitur). You'll also discover nuance upon nuance in Kevin Spacey's incredible performance. You'll see that tiny apologetic grin on Todd Hockney's face as attorney Kobayashi (Pete Postlethwaite) lists a weapons truck heist - the very act which brought them together in the initial lineup, and which they have all come to believe to have been a trumped-up charge - as Hockney's latest sin against Keyser Söze, now forming part of the debt to be repaid by participating in the suicide mission in San Pedro Harbor. And at some point you'll also have figured out all of Fenster's lines (not being a native English speaker, I am relieved to find that I wasn't the only one struggling with them at first) ... although the mumbling is of course part of his character, and is as excellently delivered as every other aspect of Benicio del Toro's acting, his lines are so funny and to the point you almost wish he'd speak more clearly so you wouldn't miss half his punch lines the first time around.

Among a cast of tremendous actors (to name just two, Gabriel Byrne in one of his best performances and Benicio del Toro, deserving much more than just an "also starring" mentioning in the opening credits), Kevin Spacey's star shines brightest. To this day it is a mystery to me how he came to be awarded the Academy Award for Best *Supporting* Actor - the only things the man supports (in fact carries, almost single-handedly) in this movie are Bryan Singer's directing and Christopher McQuarrie's screenplay, and that alone makes him the movie's lead character. But regardless of its title, the award was more than justified, and so was the one for McQuarrie's screenplay. With infinite trust in the audience's ability to pick up on little gestures, looks and inflections of his voice, Kevin Spacey displays all the many aspects of his character at the same time; and even the tenth time around, his performance still holds as true as the first time you watch the movie. Almost expressionless he tells his tale, always seeming to give away just about as much as he has to, and only raising his voice for a pointed (and exquisitely timed) expletive upon first being confronted with the name Keyser Söze, and for a wailing "Why me??" as agent Kujan tries to convince him that his own archenemy, Keaton, has been behind their failed enterprise all along and purposely let him (Kint) live to tell their story.

This is one of those movies which have you quote their many memorable one-liners forever. (Just look at how many reviewers on this site alone are quoting the one about "the devil's greatest trick.") To the extent that it cites other works, those citations pay homage, they don't merely copy - right down to the name of the movie's production company (Blue Parrot/Bad Hat); like the title containing a reference to "Casablanca," the prototype of all films noir (or those made in Hollywood at least). It is one of the best modern examples of the genre and has long since become a cult classic - it's a must in every decent collection. --This text refers to the DVD edition

Yep, the Ramsey's are really working overtime trying to find who killed their daughter.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I can tell you this: if I had the resources the Ramsey's did, I would use every dime I had to find her killer. What are they doing NOW to accomplish this goal?

Originally posted by gretchen
Yep, the Ramsey's are really working overtime trying to find who killed their daughter. What are they doing NOW to accomplish this goal?
The hunt goes on! I understand John Ramsey has several golf dates set up for next spring with O.J. Appearently John heard through the grapevine that the killers of Nicole, Ron, and JonBenet, have been hiding out in the bushes on the fairway of the 9th hole at Siesta Key. We wish him luck and a great handicap!

The R's, originally, just wanted to get on with their lives. We can see what LIFE they deemed important.

Originally posted by Imon128
The R's, originally, just wanted to get on with their lives. We can see what LIFE they deemed important.

...and we were able to ascertain that by December 26th, 1996.... by late afternoon!

Those Ramseys just don't waste any time getting on with things

Originally posted by Shylock
The hunt goes on! I understand John Ramsey has several golf dates set up for next spring with O.J. Appearently John heard through the grapevine that the killers of Nicole, Ron, and JonBenet, have been hiding out in the bushes on the fairway of the 9th hole at Siesta Key. We wish him luck and a great handicap!

Bwahaahaa!:D :D

Originally posted by Barbara
...and we were able to ascertain that by December 26th, 1996.... by late afternoon!

Those Ramseys just don't waste any time getting on with things

I think their desire to get the burial underway (no pun intended) was to be able to finalize things in their minds. Little did they know that some didn't want to just tuck JB away. She's still on our minds, especially this time of year. :(

Maybe that had to do with the BPD trying to hold her body hostage from burial??

You know, ajt, I really wish LE would have followed through with that issue. Not in a hostile way, though. Also, why didn't the R's just go in and talk to them, or wait for the release? The R's had attornies at that time. I know it was a real bone of contention when that happened, though.

The Ramseys were trying to beat feet out of Boulder before the BPD expressed a desire to hold onto JBR's body.

I know Meyer thought he had all the info he needed from the body, but the bodies of murder victims around here (DC area) usually aren't released that fast. It's important for the prosecution to be able to anticipate all lines of defense that might make use of the autopsy findings. It's a good idea to have other experts look over the autopsy report while the body is still available to clarify and maybe reassess any details (such as odd looking abrasions).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back