GUILTY UK - Pregnant woman, 21, brutally beaten, fetus dies, Peckham, London, 15 June 2015

zwiebel

Reaction score
A 21-year-old pregnant woman has lost her unborn baby and is in critical condition after two helmeted men leapt off a motorbike in Peckham, London, and began kicking her in the abdomen on the street. She was 32 weeks pregnant.

Police say they believe the woman was deliberately targeted. One man has been arrested.

Sadly, the injured woman was left laying on the street for over an hour for an ambulance that never arrived. Police eventually transported her.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-33161595?ocid=socialflow_twitter

Here is some more info on this.....

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other...lance-that-never-arrived/ar-AAbJqxa?ocid=iehp

To attack a heavily pregnant woman in this way is vicious and brutal, and anyone capable of doing that is an evil and nasty piece of work who ought to be spending many years behind bars.

But equally appalling in this case is the abject failure of the ambulance service. The victim was waiting for an hour for an anbulance that never arrived and had to be rushed to hospital by the police. That is utterly appalling and unacceptable. Any chance that her baby might have been saved was lost, and the woman herself is in a critical condition. I hope to God she pulls through, but if not the failure of the ambulance service to respond reasonably promptly - or at all - would have contributed to the worst case scenario.

I do think that there has been a gross failure here so severe that someone ought to be losing their job over this. Because we are talking about people's lives being put at severe risk here by such failures. And failures of this nature WILL inevitably cost lives if something is not done to improve responses.

This is so sickening!
What is going on in this world that makes people act this way? A vulnerable pregnant lady attacked so violently.
I hope the people responsible for the attack are given the harshest sentence possible.

The wait for the ambulance is unacceptable. Sadly, in the uk this is not unheard of.
I called an ambulance for my dad years ago, for a suspected heart attack. We waited over 30mins for ambulance to arrive despite calling them back several times. If I could have got him to the hospital myself, I would have done.

I hope this lady pulls through and I pray she has the strength to get through this loss.

Good grief, how utterly sickening. The poor young lady.
I wonder if she knew this man they have arrested.

I wonder if she knew this man they have arrested.

Time will tell. But I believe it is highly likely that either at least one of the attackers would have been known to her or been hired by someone who knows her. People tend not to do this to random women they don't know. I suspect there is some kind of twisted motive, involving a desire to get rid of the child or inflict both emotional and physical pain upon the victim.

But I am speculating. Time will tell.

This is so sickening!
What is going on in this world that makes people act this way? A vulnerable pregnant lady attacked so violently.
I hope the people responsible for the attack are given the harshest sentence possible.

The wait for the ambulance is unacceptable. Sadly, in the uk this is not unheard of.
I called an ambulance for my dad years ago, for a suspected heart attack. We waited over 30mins for ambulance to arrive despite calling them back several times. If I could have got him to the hospital myself, I would have done.

I hope this lady pulls through and I pray she has the strength to get through this loss.

While this is already horrible enough, if she survives this, I worry for her ability to ever have her own children.

What a beautiful young lady! Did the baby's father do this or hire someone to do it? Despicable.

Almost certainly the case. Most pregnant women who are murdered are killed by the prospective father.

Earlier this month:

http://www.luton-dunstable.co.uk/Ma...ilson-guilty/story-28389687-detail/story.html

A former University of Bedfordshire student who brutally assaulted his pregnant ex-girlfriend and killed their unborn son has been found guilty of child destruction.

Kevin Wilson, 22, a teaching assistant, of Stansfield House, Longfield Estate, Bermondsey was also convicted of grievous bodily harm with intent on Malorie Bantala, 22, who also attended UoB, after planning the attack because he did not want to be a father.

A 17-year-old from the Bermondsey area recruited by Wilson to help in the assault was also found guilty at the Old Bailey of child destruction and GBH...

Sentencing is due to take place at a later date.

Good, this guy will likely never have to be a father. :twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back