Video captures terrified cat clinging to top of glider

zwiebel

Reaction score
An in-flight video has captured the moment a pilot from Club ULM in French Guiana spots a terrified cat clinging onto the roof of his glider as it soars into the sky.

It's a heartstopping moment as the woman passenger directly below it doesn't even notice until the last minute. If the pilot hadn't been so observant, the story could have been a very sad one. Luckily he did and landed quickly.

Video at the link. In the photo below, look carefully to spot the cat's head on the roof, top right.

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2015/06/22/13/58/cat-goes-sky-high-in-glider-ride

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-22-09-02-57-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-22-09-02-57-1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 40
I'm so glad the kitty got down safe. That was one scared kitty. Good thing it had 9 lives! I never let my 8 cats out of my house.

An in-flight video has captured the moment a pilot from Club ULM in French Guiana spots a terrified cat clinging onto the roof of his glider as it soars into the sky.

It's a heartstopping moment as the woman passenger directly below it doesn't even notice until the last minute. If the pilot hadn't been so observant, the story could have been a very sad one. Luckily he did and landed quickly.

Video at the link. In the photo below, look carefully to spot the cat's head on the roof, top right.

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2015/06/22/13/58/cat-goes-sky-high-in-glider-ride

Sorry Zwiebel - I just posted this on the News that makes you smile thread.

I'm so glad the kitty is safe too. Poor thing! I'm surprised he didn't jump off when the engine was started on the ground.

I'm sure glad that kitty wasn't declawed! OK, I'm assuming that he wasn't declawed. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back