Deceased/Not Found OH - Carrie Culberson, 22, Blanchester, 28 Aug 1996 - #2 *V. Doan guilty*

fourboys said:
Carrie's thread is locked, just wanted to say
that my thoughts and prayers are with Carrie, her family and friends today.

http://www.findcarrieculberson.com/

Never Forgotten.

fourboys

Why is Carrie's thread locked? I wish her killer would say what he did with her.
Of course he is still denying that he did anything to her. My heart goes out to Carrie's mom and sister. I don't know how they keep going year after year not knowing where Carrie is.

Bobbisangel said:
Why is Carrie's thread locked?

Because too many of her killer's supporters were causing arguments on that thread.

Prayers for Carrie and her family.

Carrie is still missing, could her thread be opened for updates
and prayers only? I'd like to post some links of the 9yr anniversary.
fourboys

fourboys said:
Carrie is still missing, could her thread be opened for updates
and prayers only? I'd like to post some links of the 9yr anniversary.
fourboys

Why don't you go ahead and post the updates here? Or contact a mod and request they open the thread now. Sometimes they will do that if there is updates.

Just heard on my local news that Tracey Baker has been released from prison today. He is on parole for one year.

I used to live in Ohio and am familiar with this case. I am so very glad that Vince and Tracey were held accountable. However, I also think that their father was involved. In any case, I don't believe that Vince will ever reveal what happened to Carrie.

God bless her mother and family. I know that it must be hard not being able to give your daughter a decent burial.

I just watched the A&E special last night on this case, i remember when it happened, carrie and i are the same age , i feel so bad for her family and wish her body would be found...:(

Bumping for carrie. It will be 10 years the 28th. My prayers to her family.:blowkiss:

(((Carrie))) and (((Her family and friends))).

You will never be forgotten.

xo

Ang

I was living in the Cincinnati area when this case was going on. I don't believe that Carrie will ever be found. This clan is quite a scary bunch. Vince is right where he belongs. I only wish that the father had gone to jail along with Vince and Tracy. IMO the father helped after the murder.

nanandjim said:
I was living in the Cincinnati area when this case was going on. I don't believe that Carrie will ever be found. This clan is quite a scary bunch. Vince is right where he belongs. I only wish that the father had gone to jail along with Vince and Tracy. IMO the father helped after the murder.

I agree.

nanandjim said:
I totally agree with you nan, I wish they would find her though, its so sad for the family.

mysteriew said:
Remember when they searched the barn in 2004?

Culberson search leads to lawsuit

Property owner seeks more than $2 million in damages

http://www.newsdemocrat.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=121971&TM=35346.34

I went to the scene, I saw what was there! Ain't no way that property and everything on it was worth anywhere near $2 mil!!!!
I bet they have a lawyer who started with a ridiculous amount of money in order to try to force LE into a settlement. I just hope that these people or their lawyer(s) don't get a dime.

Brown Co. is almost broke already, she will be trying to squeeze blood out of a turnip.

Remember the items that were said to have been found in the search? According to the article, they were proven not to have been Carrie's. But I thought that Debbie id'd some of them? :confused: :confused: :crazy:

mysteriew said:
Brown Co. is almost broke already, she will be trying to squeeze blood out of a turnip.

Remember the items that were said to have been found in the search? According to the article, they were proven not to have been Carrie's. But I thought that Debbie id'd some of them? :confused: :confused: :crazy:
I thought she did too. Even said her sister was crying because, I thought, she seem something that was carries.:confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back