KY KY - Diana Roberts, 31, Perry County, 4 August 2013

nerosleuth

Reaction score
One month passes since missing Perry County woman was last seen

Updated: Thu 8:45 AM, Sep 05, 2013

Family members of a missing Perry County woman are still looking for her one month after she disappeared.

Diana Roberts, 31, was last seen on Sunday August 4, 2013 at her home in the Jamestown Village trailer park on the Knott County-Perry County line.

Diana Roberts had told her niece that she had a doctor's appointment in Ohio. She also told her niece that she was going to Ohio with one of her friends and that she would call her niece when she arrived in Ohio.

Her niece also said that Diana Roberts was a mother who had four children.

Source:

http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headl...rry-County-woman-was-last-seen-222454781.html

NamUs - National Missing Persons Data System - Diana Roberts - MP # 34125

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/34125/185

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/case_report_html/34125

I wonder what part of OH?

I also wonder if it was a visit to a legitimate doctor or if it was a visit to a pill mill?

I checked Google maps and the locations where Diana Roberts and Natasha Fugate Jones were last seen is 2 ½ miles apart from each other.

Up until fairly recently pill mills were more likely to be south of Ky or in Ky. Would be interesting to know what part of Ohio she planned to visit. Any idea if drugs were an issue with Ms. Roberts?

On Feb. 2 (page 1) someone posted something on Topix saying Diana was last seen with a guy with initials of AJ. They also mentioned drugs. It sounded like someone just posted it to get a reaction out of other posters.

http://m.topix.com/forum/city/hazard-ky/TIPH5U7E9TV2UGI35

On Natasha's Topix thread, posters mention her struggles with drugs and that she was previously married to AJ (page 2 of thread).

http://m.topix.com/forum/city/hazard-ky/TLLQGF3VGG7LAO8QL/p2

I hope the disappearance of the second woman draws more attention to Diana's disappearance.

Wow. How can LE not see the possibility that there is a connection? I'm out of touch with LE in the area. Who handles these issues? Sheriff? State Police? Both?

Wow. How can LE not see the possibility that there is a connection? I'm out of touch with LE in the area. Who handles these issues? Sheriff? State Police? Both?

In Kentucky, especially the area Perry county is located in, there are rarely ever any city police, and usually there aren't any real sheriffs, either. Kentucky State Police generally enforce everything west of Lexington until you get to Florence, and everything south of there. A good general rule is, if it's in the south western part of Kentucky, KSP owns it

I reached out to Diana's sister today, apparently, the story about going to Ohio wasn't true. LE questioned the friend she was supposed to have been with and she had no idea. According to the sister, the family believes that her boyfriend had something to do with her disappearance. They were both drug users, which is sadly a growing epidemic, but it doesn't, in my opinion, make someone's life any less valuable. I digress, the boyfriend was supposed to take a polygraph test but never showed up. There haven't been any further developments since 2013.

Diana Roberts – The Charley Project

Diana Roberts

roberts_diana.jpg
roberts_diana2.jpg

Missing Since 08/07/2013
Missing From Fisty, Kentucky
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Female
Race White
Age 31 years old
Height and Weight 5'4 - 5'6, 164 - 228 pounds
Medical Conditions Roberts has a history of substance abuse.
Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, green eyes. Roberts has the following tattoos: an artistic design of a wizard on her left calf, and the names "Caitlin", "Tyler", "Ryan" and "Candace" on her right ankle. Her ears are pierced.

Details of Disappearance
Roberts was last seen at her home in the Jamestown Village trailer park in Fisty, Kentucky on August 7, 2013. She supposedly traveled to Ohio with a friend so she could go to a doctor's appointment. However, when the friend was questioned by police, she said she had no knowledge of any trip.

Roberts has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

There are two missing women missing from Fisty KY not to mention the dead bodies of females found in the surrounding areas. I believe all of them to be involved in the drugs and they probably all knew each other. They are missing from or found dead in close proximity of each other.

Last edited:

Both Sheriff and State Police handle this area. There was a reply that are little to no policing of the area that is not true.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back