Found Deceased GA - Nancy 'Renee' Eldridge, 25, Columbus, 4 July 2015 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Nancy "Renee" Eldridge
3VSbj.AuSt.70.png

Columbus Police search for missing woman Renee Eldridge
COLUMBUS, GA (WTVM) - The Columbus Police Special Victims Unit are investigating after a Columbus woman mysteriously disappears.

Investigators say 25 year-old Nancy Eldridge, known as Renee by her family, has been missing since Saturday morning.

Her family believes someone came inside and kidnapped her from the home she shared with her mother. Family members say Eldridge came home around 3:00 a.m. after spending time with friends, who dropped her off.
http://m.wtoc.com/wtoc/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:eBdjgGZt

In a case like this, if it's true she was kidnapped, surely they have an idea who did it.

In a case like this, if it's true she was kidnapped, surely they have an idea who did it.

They did not have an idea in Brianna Denison's case, but they caught him anyway.

They came inside her home who she shares with her mother around/after 3am and kidnapped her? Scary indeed. Who was she out with that night? Any admirers? Did someone make advances towards her and she wasn't interested and they didn't like it? Any ex boyfriends in the frame? Too many questions and not enough answers!

Well lets see she was out with friends till 3 am when they dropped her off. Where have we heard this one before....
Seems to me one of the friends came back or someone followed them from wherever they were!

JMO

I'm not sure exactly why I feel this way, but on FB she seems younger than her chronological age to me.

I agree, and the brother is asking the public twice to please not send him a damn friend request and instead share the flyer.

Perhaps he has always been protective of her.

Why was mom out til 10:30 am the next day. Of course, she is entitled but it seems that whoever took her knew enough to know that mom was gone for the night, or, didn't know her at all.

Why was mom out til 10:30 am the next day. Of course, she is entitled but it seems that whoever took her knew enough to know that mom was gone for the night, or, didn't know her at all.

It's possible mom worked nights, maybe. I don't know. However it does sound as if it's not a one time thing.

MOO

So was Renee definitely actually dropped off at home then was taken sometime after? Did Renee's mother actually see Renee when she was dropped off or are we just going by the story of the friends who say they dropped her off at her home at 3am? Hmmmmm.

"My mother returned to the home at 10:30 a.m. yesterday morning. Noticed that the screen has been removed from the window. Went into the house to find the back door wide open. My sister's room was ransacked. There was clearly a struggle in her room. Her keys, her cellphone everything was left here. She's the only thing missing," Nicole Eldridge, the victim's sister said.

Alright well I guess that answers my question, with her personal belongings found in her ransacked room it definitely sounds like she did make it home. I wonder if any neighbours have video surveillance? Would be worth checking their video to see if it may of captured a car or person etc hanging around Renee's home after she was dropped off at 3am.

Notice that there is 8 guests viewing this thread. Please register at Websleuths and join the discussion. It is easy and you will be welcomed by the other members. Your help will be appreciated. TYIA..

Register at Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
www.websleuths.com/forums/register.php

Has anyone seen an address mentioned? I grew up in the area and still live nearby and would like to know the area she was abducted from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure exactly why I feel this way, but on FB she seems younger than her chronological age to me.

Her profile says she graduated from high school in 2008 and there are a few pictures of her that look like were taken in a bar.

I hope she's okay.

Alright well I guess that answers my question, with her personal belongings found in her ransacked room it definitely sounds like she did make it home. I wonder if any neighbours have video surveillance? Would be worth checking their video to see if it may of captured a car or person etc hanging around Renee's home after she was dropped off at 3am.

Makes you wonder if she may have unintentionaly interrupted a burglary in progress after being dropped off at 3am. Or lying in wait was a stalker, a jealous X/boyfriend, or the most difficult for investigators to identify; a stranger sexual predator..

Awareness is the key in missing persons investigations. An aware citizenry is the most valuable investigative resource in these cases; analogous to a security camera across the landscape of America..

It is imperative that LE release as much information via ms & social media as possible to increase the probability of a successful outcome, imo..

This <BBM is concerning, imo>;

Police say Eldridge is 5&#8217;7, 120 pounds, with blue eyes and brown hair with pink tips. She was wearing black shorts, and a black tank top with stripes. They also say she has a rose tattoo on her right shoulder and an anchor tattoo on her left forearm.

Chastain Properties, where Renee Eldridge is an apartment manager, is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to an arrest in the missing person case, property General Manager Betty Hannah said.

Columbus Police search for missing woman Renee Eldridge
http://www.wtvm.com/story/29478306/columbus-police-search-for-missing-woman

http://www.wbtv.com/story/29478306/columbus-police-search-for-missing-woman-renee-eldridge

Columbus Police search for missing woman Renee Eldridge <NEWS VIDEO>
Posted: Jul 05, 2015 2:10 PM PDT
Updated: Jul 06, 2015 6:20 AM PDT

<snipped - read more>

Family members say Eldridge came home around 3:00 a.m. after spending time with friends, who dropped her off.

"My mother returned to the home at 10:30 a.m. yesterday morning. Noticed that the screen has been removed from the window. Went into the house to find the back door wide open. My sister's room was ransacked. There was clearly a struggle in her room. Her keys, her cellphone everything was left here. She's the only thing missing," Nicole Eldridge, the victim's sister said.

Her car is also still in the driveway of the home.

As we all know time is critical in missing person's investigations and awareness is imperative for a successful resolution. The Columbus Georgia Police Department is squandering the very valuable resource of social media. Although the CPD has a facebook page, their last post was on June 8, 2015. In this age of communication technology, this is unacceptable, imo.. An aware citizenry is required to insure Public Safety for the community..

FBI - Interactive Social Media: The Value for Law Enforcement
https://leb.fbi.gov/2013/september/interactive-social-media-the-value-for-law-enforcement

The increase in use of interactive social media in the last 5 years has changed how people live their lives. Individuals use smart phones to post photos, identify their location, and advise what they are doing. If law enforcement agencies fully engage the public by using social media, the department and the community benefit by increasing collaboration and enhancing investigative capabilities. With well-planned implementation, the use of social media can impact community issues, and police departments and citizens can work together to solve crimes.

Many law enforcement agencies have expanded their involvement in social media, using platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Nixle, to deliver information to their communities. One benefit is that departments can send data directly to the public.

Law enforcement organizations can use these sites to inform people of upcoming activities and current investigations where they need public assistance.
<snipped - read more>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back