Appear and Disappears

Boomeroreo

Reaction score
Yesterday late afternoon, I was walking home and out of no where this man came out of no where and is walking in front of me not much more than 10 feet. I looked everywhere for hour and I found nothing of this man. He was wearing a Green shirt & pants and looked like from the 70's and was about 6 foot tall with brown long hair, he turned towards me and than disappears into thin air??

My sister said did you take a picture of him? NO! he didn't walk that long after he looked at me.

that sounds weird......musta been a ghost.

when you say you looked everywhere for an hour, do you live in a small town? because maybe you can ask around & see if anyone else saw him/knows him

I got creepy feeling reading your post - gave me the shivers

Were you walking in front of a certain house or structure when the man suddenly appeared? How far did he walk before disappearing? Do you walk that route often?

If you go that route again, have someone walk with you and both of you carry a camera. Try to get a picture of the man.

If the man does appear again, note if it is in the same place. If in front of a house or other structure, do some research on the building's history including people who have lived there or have any ties to the structure.

Were you walking in front of a certain house or structure when the man suddenly appeared? How far did he walk before disappearing? Do you walk that route often?

If you go that route again, have someone walk with you and both of you carry a camera. Try to get a picture of the man.

If the man does appear again, note if it is in the same place. If in front of a house or other structure, do some research on the building's history including people who have lived there or have any ties to the structure.

if she sees him again & in the same clothes, I will freak out

:gaah::scared::blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong