For Tricia re: Tom Miller

Seeker

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, he's been writing this book since 2000....

Did all of you guys at FFJ forget this? http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/06262001cn2000millerchat.htm

P.S. It's incomplete...Mr "read my book" was extremely rude. The book was suppose to be called "Murder in Small Places"

Here is the entire chat transcript.

If his "agent" has been holding onto this "book" for over 4 years it's got to make you wonder why....I know it makes me wonder why, but then again I always figured TM for a :loser: like his buddy Darnay Hoffman.

Oh, I could never forget that chat Seeker. I couldn't believe how rude he was.

I can't remember who was the mod of the chat but I do remember she kept her cool when Miller started behaving like a jerk.

I will be interested in his book for a couple of reasons. One being that it's being published in England since no one here in the U.S. would touch it. And he points the finger right at Patsy from what I understand.

Speaking of Darnay and books did I ever post at WS chapter one of the Linda Hoffman Pugh book that Darnay sent me? Just one chapter. It was so God awful I couldn't believe it.

If anyone is interested I would be glad to post it here. It's a shocker let me tell you.

Needless to say, LHP never got a book deal.

FFJ Forget?! :doh: There are many that wish we would forget anyones association with Darnay and Associates :behindbar but we can't think of a better thing not to do.

I do recall Steve Thomas asking if anyone outside the family can sue for wrongful death...in fact he was considering suing the Ramseys for wrongful death of JonBenet.

LHP did not write this so-called chapter of her book...and like some people suggested, it was probably Darnay's wife...the Madame.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back