MI - Jennifer Phillips for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Ravenna, 2005

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
A 31-year-old Ravenna woman is facing trial on charges that she used a Web cam to send pictures over the Internet of herself and three minor children performing sex acts.

Jennifer Kay Phillips, who remains in the Muskegon County Jail in lieu of $200,000 bail, waived her preliminary examination last week in 60th District Court.

She is charged with three counts of child sexually abusive activity and one count of using a computer to commit a crime. The alleged offenses occurred in July.

Detective Shane Brown said the woman sent the images to a man she made contact with over the Internet. The investigation began after one of the children told a parent, and the parents contacted police, he said.

The male and female children involved ranged in age from 7 to 15, police reported.

The man on the other end of the Internet connection had provided fictitious information when registering his "screen name," Brown said.
http://www.mlive.com/news/muchronicle/index.ssf?/base/news-7/112550673252140.xml&coll=8

Jesus- thats horrific. i've said it before and I'll say it again- what is WRONG with people?
I had to read it twice as well- cause I thought Id misread it- aged 7 TO 15 years old??

Isn't it weird how, as a woman, I find it all the more shocking when I hear about female peadophiles? There is something that absolutely shocks me to the core about it.

mysteriew said:
A 31-year-old Ravenna woman is facing trial on charges that she used a Web cam to send pictures over the Internet of herself and three minor children performing sex acts.

Jennifer Kay Phillips, who remains in the Muskegon County Jail in lieu of $200,000 bail, waived her preliminary examination last week in 60th District Court.

She is charged with three counts of child sexually abusive activity and one count of using a computer to commit a crime. The alleged offenses occurred in July.

Detective Shane Brown said the woman sent the images to a man she made contact with over the Internet. The investigation began after one of the children told a parent, and the parents contacted police, he said.

The male and female children involved ranged in age from 7 to 15, police reported.

The man on the other end of the Internet connection had provided fictitious information when registering his "screen name," Brown said.
http://www.mlive.com/news/muchronicle/index.ssf?/base/news-7/112550673252140.xml&coll=8

Unbelievable! This woman is nuts and deserves LWOP at the very least.

This is horrifying - I hope these kids emotional/psychological help so they don't end up abusing other children when they are adults. This cycle of abuse repeats itself.

The Mom should be shot IMO

Casshew said:
This is horrifying - I hope these kids emotional/psychological help so they don't end up abusing other children when they are adults. This cycle of abuse repeats itself.

The Mom should be shot IMO

The article doesn't really explain what relationship the kids have with the woman. But it does say that one of the kids told their parents.

bakerprune64 said:
Sick Freaks!
:behindbar Forever !

This has got to be one of the most disturbing articles I have ever read. I can't even imagine what goes through the mind of people like this.

What the hell? I too, as the other poster mentioned had to read this twice to understand what actually took place here.

Sex crimes by a woman, performed on her children, and displayed on the Internet. Let's start roping in these monsters as we find them.

What a society we live in.

Ah, just the crap I need to read and not be able to do anything about.

Praying these 3 children receive the help they deserve to live a life that is fitting for children that have suffered such misfortune.

THIS is just so perverted, I am running the gamut of emotions as I type.

Bless these babies, and hang the shitbag mother, (if you can call her that)!

Jennifer Kay Phillips

Housed: Huron Valley Complex/Women's
Sentence Date: 01/17/2006
No Contest Plea

Offense: Computers-Using to Commit a Crime
Offense: 3 counts Child Sexually Abusive Material or Activity
Sentence: 6 years - 20 years

Earliest Release Date: 08/07/2011
Maximum Discharge Date: 08/07/2025

Members online

Online statistics

Members online