Weather factors in Brazoria County, TX

MrsG728

Reaction score
http://www.homefacts.com/hurricanes/Texas/Brazoria-County.html

I know I haven't been active on this forum in years, but something dawned on me tonight. Backstory later.
is it possible that hurricanes that occurred in the area [between the time PBs remains were placed in the lot and when they were discovered] could have made any changes to the body/remains/jewelry etc?

i was watching the new show Astronaut Wives Club, and I noticed that they're very good at keeping historical details intact. They mentioned how Hurricane Carla struck in 1961, burying the area.
it got me thinking on how water could have impacted the remains. Above is a list of hurricanes in the area and their severity.

I know your post was years ago but I wanted to answer your question about the weather, one of the members here who was searching for their loved one said there was severe flooding in the area, the killer of Rebecca BEARD was let out of prison to lead LE to the body (she had been buried in a shallow grave). The dogs hit on that same spot 2 times but her remains were not there. They had decided her body was washed away and they had no way of telling where her remains ended up. I had questioned that she was Princess Blue but when it came down to DNA she was ruled out.

Hurricane Weather in Brazoria County, TX

I know I haven't been active on this forum in years, but something dawned on me tonight. Backstory later.
is it possible that hurricanes that occurred in the area [between the time PBs remains were placed in the lot and when they were discovered] could have made any changes to the body/remains/jewelry etc?

i was watching the new show Astronaut Wives Club, and I noticed that they're very good at keeping historical details intact. They mentioned how Hurricane Carla struck in 1961, burying the area.
it got me thinking on how water could have impacted the remains. Above is a list of hurricanes in the area and their severity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back