CA CA - Ember Graham, 7 mos, Happy Valley, 2 Jul 2015 - #3

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
The Shasta County Sheriff's Office is looking for a missing baby from Happy Valley.

Family members said 7-month-old Ember Graham was last seen in her crib at 5:30 a.m. Thursday. Some time later in the morning, family members discovered she was missing.

Relatives said Ember has a seizure disorder and she needs to take medication for it.

http://m.krcrtv.com/deputies-search-for-baby-reported-missing-from-crib/33967362
Report: Missing baby's father killed in shootout with police
By Crimesider Staff CBS News July 13, 2015, 4:05 PM

[...]
1ababy.jpg

Ember Graham
KHSL

Siskiyou County authorities say Matthew Graham was shot and killed in Dunsmuir around 7:45 a.m. after police used a tracking device on a car he allegedly stole to locate him. They say Graham stole the car in Shasta Lake City, about 45 miles south of Dunsmuir, where he was spotted several times Sunday.

Police had been tracking Graham since Saturday after he allegedly skipped a meeting with a probation officer, stole a semiautomatic gun from his mother and fled after hearing that the search for his daughter, Ember, had turned up a possible lead.
Thread #1 Thread #2

Placeholder.
I hope they start a thorough search on that creek.

I am trying to catch up, too. Questions:
1. What is this about 'videographer', and somebody saw 2 people with 'the baby'??? Link to video please.

2. What is this about cousin (the one in trailer next door that had running h20 ?) & 'a BF' saying they SAW Matthew & Ember in the night, after Happy Mart run + 1 hr. 'cooling off the baby' in the truck?

3. GGE: The only solution to you going out somewhere and missing things here is this: Never leave your home again.:seeya:

4. And a comment about the sheriff saying the court 'made a bad decision': I believe it is probably law of Calif., as other states, that the judge was NOT permitted to make any part of a decision based in Matthew being a 'person of interest' - remember 'guilty 'til proven innocent' and all of that? <modsnip>

just marking my spot..

really hoping ember can be found... MG was such a coward.

Most info being asked about can be found in the last thread....

Can someone point me in the direction where it says his mother is LE? I've tried to find it but can't seem to. <modsnip>

Can someone point me in the direction where it says his mother is LE? I've tried to find it but can't seem to. <modsnip>

http://www.redding.com/news/local-n...ng-baby-case-take-authorities-to-ono_80945585

Excerpted from the above linked article and I bolded/underlined what I think you are asking for....

His mother, Sheila Graham, said her son is not well since the baby&#8217;s disappearance and couldn&#8217;t take questions.

&#8220;He&#8217;s just too fragile right now,&#8221; she said.

Sheila Graham, Matthew Ryan Graham&#8217;s mother, worked in the early 2000s for the Shasta County Sheriff&#8217;s Office.

Although he did not have exact years, Bosenko confirmed she was a sheriff&#8217;s deputy. He said she later was employed in the Shasta County Jail and then at the Shasta County Marshal&#8217;s Office.

He said her former employment had no bearing on the case.

<modsnip>
http://www.thenorthstategazette.com/

It contains a video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFR7chfAGDA) from a reporter named Lance Fox claiming the newspaper received an unverified tip from a married couple driving across the Clear Creek bridge at 3:00 a.m. on their way to do laundry on the night baby Ember disappeared. The people in the auto claim that as they drove by they saw a young couple (man and woman) bundling something while standing on the walkway in about the middle of the bridge. Further, the tipster claims the female looked him square in the eye so he believes he recognized her as the woman on the 'flyer.' The reporter also claims that the tipster described the couple's clothing.

Whether or not this is a valid tip remains to be determined, but it is certainly worth an examination by LE.

Most info being asked about can be found in the last thread....
It's hard to go back and go through a whole thread because there is so much, but I know what you mean by sending someone. If single specific question is asked, it is so much easier to respond to than a blanket, generic list of questions.

Just curious as to why IDing him is taking so long? I'm guessing he may be unrecognizable due to injury? He probably still has the ID he used at the gas station to buy cigarettes on him (I know that can't be used as a positive ID) - but would be another indicator.

http://www.redding.com/news/graham-seen-in-shasta-lake-in-second-day-of-manhunt_83578281

I think LEs as a whole have taken a new philosophy on dealing with the public. If they don't need the public's help on something, they don't give out any information. There's no reason - IMHO - that this man hasn't been ID'd yet publicly, except LE doesn't want to.

There's no reason, also, IMHO, that Kim Rouland's cause of death and autopsy results have not been released, or Noah Thomas' either. They are most certainly back, in completed form at this time. LE just has no interest at all in releasing them to the public, but nothing is needed from the public. And frankly, our public has become a bunch of crazy nuts who insert themselves into cases they have nothing to do with - and make security a problem for law enforcement when they do release info.

Hello to whichever mod reads this. I just see there is a certain criteria that qualifies MSM to be labeled as such. If a public newspaper is not MSM, how do I recognize that, and what terminology should be used instead? I am happy to go read for myself, if you generously provide the link.

Thank you for your patience with my learning curve.

Marking my spot. Still so sad! :(
*heavy sigh* So true, Lilibet. Your little cute emoticon made me tear up. Because you are so right, and there's nothing else to say at the moment. It's just straight up sad on so many levels, for so many people. :( I feel like I need a hug, and to give hugs back. I'm sorry this happened. Every which way you look at it, it just sucks. I just read your touching post on the last thread. So true, so true. I send squeezy, virtual hugs your way.

Sheriff Bosenko said (in the press conference today) LE's search for Ember is suspended again since they've found no new evidence since the pacifier. I haven't heard any word on whether or not volunteers are continuing though.

https://watchonperiscope.com/broadcast/39368775

So sad! Still hoping he left a note or something in his backpack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am trying to catch up, too. Questions:
1. What is this about 'videographer', and somebody saw 2 people with 'the baby'??? Link to video please.

2. What is this about cousin (the one in trailer next door that had running h20 ?) & 'a BF' saying they SAW Matthew & Ember in the night, after Happy Mart run + 1 hr. 'cooling off the baby' in the truck?

3. GGE: The only solution to you going out somewhere and missing things here is this: Never leave your home again.:seeya:

4. And a comment about the sheriff saying the court 'made a bad decision': I believe it is probably law of Calif., as other states, that the judge was NOT permitted to make any part of a decision based in Matthew being a 'person of interest' - remember 'guilty 'til proven innocent' and all of that? <modsnip>

Regarding item #2 - I haven't heard that much detail provided by the cousin (that they were cooling Ember off). The only thing I have read is that he stopped by their residence for water.

here is the link:

http://www.redding.com/news/local-news/missing-infants-father-ordered-released-from-jail_19702151

Because of past LE employment of Mother, I am thinking there is no positive ID made yet out of respect for her? Face to face, you know?
Just thinking, and hoping, and wishing...

It's hard to go back and go through a whole thread because there is so much, but I know what you mean by sending someone. If single specific question is asked, it is so much easier to respond to than a blanket, generic list of questions.

Sorry....I don't have links at my fingertips. Directing to the place where I know the info can be found is the best I can do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back