SC - Two adults & two teens dead, 8yo wounded at Holly Hill home, 15 July 2015 *arrests*

Sporky

The fork is mightier than the spoon.
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-hospital-police-hunt-stolen-Mercedes.html

Two adults and two children have been found murdered in a remote South Carolina home.
The four victims - including two girls, aged 12 and 17, were discovered dead in the house outside Holly Hill in Orangeburg County on Wednesday morning. It is believed they were shot to death.
An eight-year-old boy was also injuries in the homicide, Sheriff's Office spokesman Richard Walker said. He was airlifted to hospital with critical wounds, where his current condition is unknown.
Police are now hunting for a 1990's green Mercedes which may have been stolen from the scene by the mass murderer. The vehicle might not have a licence plate, officers told ABC News 4.

No names have been released yet.

http://www.live5news.com/story/2955...ctims-in-holly-hill-shooting-car-found-burned

The coroner has identified three of the four victims in a shooting at a home in Holly Hill and say a car they were looking for that may have been connected to the incident was found burned.
The victims were identified as Krystal Hutto, 28; Shamekia Sanders, 17; and Tamara Perry, 14; according to Orangeburg County Coroner Samuetta Marshall. The identity of the fourth victim, a man whose body was found outside the home, was not released because his family has still not been notified.

I wonder what the connection is between the victims. 28 yrs old, 17 yrs old, 14 yrs old, but different last names.

I only found one facebook and she isnt friends with the other two victims. So wierd. Normally people have everyone they know friended.

I only found one facebook and she isnt friends with the other two victims. So wierd. Normally people have everyone they know friended.

I wonder if they were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. The male that was killed and the burning car---makes me wonder if it was a drug dealers house. Maybe he was the target and the young girls were just hanging out at the time and died because of it?

I don't know he is 50 she is 28. I mean it does happen with that age gap. But if it is her Fiance then where is the baby?

Yes. Lots of questions unanswered. Where is the baby is my most urgent question. Her immediate family is deceased so it makes me very worried.
And what is the connection/relationship between the 50 yr old male and the assorted female victims?

OK...puzzle fitting together:

http://www.wistv.com/story/29559714/friends-share-memories-of-holly-hill-murder-victims

"The next thing I heard was ‘It’s Krystal’s house’,” Cornell said. “When I heard it was Krystal's house my first thought was ‘My god. Her baby’. She just had a baby.”

Hutto had an eight-year-old girl and a newborn baby and had recently gotten engaged.

“Last time I saw her she was happy go lucky and glad she’s getting married,” Cornell said. “For this to happen, I mean it's crushing because I would've never thought in a million years anybody would want to hurt her. She just a sweet kind soul person.”

Cornell said Sanders was Hutto’s step-daughter by engagement.
=====================================================================

OK< so it seems that the male was Hutto's fiance. And the teen was her stepdaughter. And the 8 yr old that was airlifted was her child from prior relationship. BUT WHERE IS THE BABY?

ETA:: UPDATE--i was incorrect. The 50 yr old male was nOT Huttos fiance. It seems that her fiancé, a 36 yr old drug dealer named Wright, was just arrested? And he is the father of three of the victims?

WHERE IS THE NEWBORN BABY? And did the arrested man kill his own kids?????

OK. so the father of the victims was arrested on drug dealing charges. Was this horrific crime targeting him by killing his kids and fiancé? I hope he wasnt the shooter.

Where is the newborn baby?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back