Sheila and Katherine Lyon-sisters missing since 1975 - #2

JusticeWillBeServed

Reaction score
I hope something substantial is released from this press conference. I grew up and live in Kensington although much later after this abduction happened. I already had like ten people text me to inform me about the presser. We all want the family to get answers and Sheila & Katherine haven't been forgotten.

Investigators prepare announcement in 1975 missing girls case - Washington Post

Link to previous thread: Thread #1

Link to Sheila and Katherine Lyon Forum Index: Sheila and Katherine Lyon Forum

Okay...the anxiety is running high the past day....looking forward to this press conference at noon. Hoping that it's not another "we have some more information but we still need your help...if you know anything please contact..."

I'm hoping to hear the ultimate bombshell - that both bodies have been found and that an arrest (or arrrests) has been made. I'm going to be counting down the minutes until the press conference!

Can someone tell me what the time difference is between there and the UK, please?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can someone tell me what the time difference is between there and the UK, please?

not sure but it's 9:12am here now and the press conference is at noon...so 3 hours from now!

To watch a replay of today's conference, go to www.wdbj7.com

Also, I don't know the time difference, but if you want to watch the 2nd Conference to be held in Bedford, VA live tomorrow, go to the same link I just listed.

It will be live 12 noon USA Eastern Standard Time.

Hope this helps! :)

Oh.my.God.
finally after all these years!

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

Wow. After 40 years. This gives me hope for so many other cold cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back