WV - NEAL FALLS, suspected SK - LE seeking link to murders in IL, NV and OR

OMG Tillicum! Gasp!

In its investigation of this exclusive story, Eyewitness News obtained some disturbing pictures of what was found in Falls' Subaru that paint a clear picture of what he likely planned to do to the woman. There was a shovel, sledgehammer, bleach, a bulletproof vest, various knives, a machete, a shovel, axes and trash bags. In his pocket when he went into the intended victim's home, there were four sets of handcuffs and a 9 mm pistol.

OMG Tillicum! Gasp!

In its investigation of this exclusive story, Eyewitness News obtained some disturbing pictures of what was found in Falls' Subaru that paint a clear picture of what he likely planned to do to the woman. There was a shovel, sledgehammer, bleach, a bulletproof vest, various knives, a machete, a shovel, axes and trash bags. In his pocket when he went into the intended victim's home, there were four sets of handcuffs and a 9 mm pistol.

Bessie maybe we should link this in some of the other SK threads too? No telling where this guy has been or how many victims he has. Maybe we should have a thread for him to compare to missing women?

Tillicum and Bessie, I posted links as FYI on the Daytona Beach, Eastbound Strangler (AKA AC4), and the LISK threads.

This news makes me wonder about the two recently dismembered bodies found in Niagra Falls. Dude's last name is 'Falls' after all.

Tillicum and Bessie, I posted links as FYI on the Daytona Beach, Eastbound Strangler (AKA AC4), and the LISK threads.

This news makes me wonder about the two recently dismembered bodies found in Niagra Falls. Dude's last name is 'Falls' after all.

Thank you waltzingmatilda. I was wondering the same thing about the cases in Niagara Falls.

Hi--The only problem I have linking This guy to the Chillicothe case is his M.O.. He tried strangling this victim and as far as I have read,(I have read about one-half of this thread),none of the 4 girls found dead were strangled. Usually,SK's repeat their same method of killing. They have different reasons for this,but they usually stick within their own preferred "comfort" zone. JMO

Hi--The only problem I have linking This guy to the Chillicothe case is his M.O.. He tried strangling this victim and as far as I have read,(I have read about one-half of this thread),none of the 4 girls found dead were strangled. Usually,SK's repeat their same method of killing. They have different reasons for this,but they usually stick within their own preferred "comfort" zone. JMO

Different methods of disposal too going by the items in his SUV.

And I can't help but think about the body parts recently found in New Haven, CT.

And I can't help but think about the body parts recently found in New Haven, CT.

Me too Owutatangledweb. I have a hard time believing Falls began killing after his mother died in Jan and he ceased contact with family. He was 45 years old, that's a little late in life to begin a SK career but I guess anythng is possible. I wonder if the Neal M. Falls in Nevada that you found is the same man? I guess we will know as more info is released. No telling where all he has been since he lived off the grid.

Thanks for the link, carbuff. I've been curious about how the case is progressing and wasn't sure if there is a thread here for it.

Me too Owutatangledweb. I have a hard time believing Falls began killing after his mother died in Jan and he ceased contact with family. He was 45 years old, that's a little late in life to begin a SK career but I guess anythng is possible. I wonder if the Neal M. Falls in Nevada that you found is the same man? I guess we will know as more info is released. No telling where all he has been since he lived off the grid.

Some serial killers do start late and some do start as the result of a traumatic event like loss of a parent or spouse. I agree it's not likely but it is possible.

Falls' former addresses according to a background check. Obviously you need to keep in mind these records are not always 100 percent accurate:

Henderson, Nevada (May 2005-?)
Albany, Oregon (1998 - ?)
Lebanon, Oregon (1996-1999) Hunting/fishing licenses issued there in 1997 and 1998.
Klamath Falls, Oregon (1990-1992)
Butler, Indiana (Gun permit issued Dec. 2001. Expired in 2005)
Eugene, Oregon (Verizon cellphone registered to a po box)
Veneta, Oregon (T-Mobile cellphone registered to a po box)
Coos Bay, Oregon (1990s)
Springfield, Oregon (last known address)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back