The REAL images they are not showing us

Cypros

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ogrish.com has a few images unlike anything we are seeing on TV. These are pictures of the corpses as they rot in the streets and water. I'm sure many more of such pictures are out there, but they will not be found at the cable or network sources. Don't go there if you can't hack it...

http://www.ogrish.com/

concernedperson said:
One of those pics looks like a gunshot.

One of the aussies who have just been rescued said they could not believe all the gun fights going on, people just shooting people for the fun of it.
They were chased and shot at.
Also they spoke of all the rapes going on, in plain view. They witnessed a gang rape of a young girl

They said its terrifying there, its hell on earth.

~aussieblue

PS Im not going to that link!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Cypros. I can't stomach going there this morning, after reading some posts here. But later I will. And I hope all who can handle it go there as well.

concernedperson said:
One of those pics looks like a gunshot.
Yep. Actually it looks to me like a corpse that was shot. I guess some people consider that sport?

Looks like a corpse that could have been hit by some piece of wood or pipe or something solid being slammed into them with 140 mph winds. I don't think we can assume it's a gunshot. Truth is, we probably won't ever know.

less0305 said:
Looks like a corpse that could have been hit by some piece of wood or pipe or something solid being slammed into them with 140 mph winds. I don't think we can assume it's a gunshot. Truth is, we probably won't ever know.

You're are correct that we won't know, but the corpse is already very bloated (long dead) and the blood is fresh.

Cypros said:
You're are correct that we won't know, but the corpse is already very bloated (long dead) and the blood is fresh.

Actually I misunderstood your first post...you said a corpse that was shot...I thought at first you were saying it was a person (alive) shot dead. So I'm sorry I misunderstood. And that is just terrible if there are really honestly people running around down there shooting corpses just for fun. There is a special place in hell for just that kind. Thanks for correcting me Cypros. I went back and looked again (even tho I was sick the first time)...and your observations were more correct.

How very, very sad. Thanks for sharing the link, though, Cypros - I'm a visual person and it helps me to see firsthand the damage, destruction and death. It is horrific that it took the government (local, state & federal) as long as it did to get to these people to help them. I was so angry last night while watching Bill O'Reilly and hearing of the conditions of those who are LOCKED in the Superdome by our own government, and knowing that if it weren’t for these reporters SHOWING us how it REALLY IS, I believe it would’ve continued to have been sugar-coated.

I can't tell which picture you're referring to that you think a corpse has been shot - can you tell me which number (top being 1, bottom being whatever) pic it is on that site? TIA.

SieSie said:
I can't tell which picture you're referring to that you think a corpse has been shot - can you tell me which number (top being 1, bottom being whatever) pic it is on that site? TIA.

Concernedperson was the one who noted the possible gunshot and I think she is right. It is the closeup of the woman wearing a green shirt. There is a white box over her eyes but you can see that there is trauma to the right eye and fresh blood flowing out the back of her head. I don't know enough about decomposing bodies in flooded conditions, but I'm pretty sure that "injury" occured after her death considering how bloated the body is.

Cypros said:
Concernedperson was the one who noted the possible gunshot and I think she is right. It is the closeup of the woman wearing a green shirt. There is a white box over her eyes but you can see that there is trauma to the right eye and fresh blood flowing out the back of her head. I don't know enough about decomposing bodies in flooded conditions, but I'm pretty sure that "injury" occured after her death considering how bloated the body is.

Ok, thanks - that's the only picture I thought might be it because of the blood by her head. I figured she drowned because of her tongue hanging out, but I don't know - I'm no death expert!! It's awful, just awful that this happened. I can't even imagine how horrific to have to wade through that with your family by your side (if you're lucky).

Thanks Cypros, umm..I think.:(
Very disturbing pictures, to say the
least. Heartbreaking.

with much love,

Ariel

There is a certain need to have visuals and pictures of this, but I also think it's wise not to be showing them on network TV...you can't control who's seeing them, i.e., children, or families who have been affected - nothing like PTSD issues won't be bad enough as it is...I do worry about the mental health aspects, long-term, of many of those who have survived.

Thank you for sharing, and letting people decide whether to view or not....

I re-read Isaac's Storm on the Galveston 1900 hurricane. Those photos remind me of the description of the morning after in Galveston although the photos are of individual bodies and not stacks of bodies. Same tragedy in both cases exacerbated by government incompetence and short-sightedness.

tipper said:
I re-read Isaac's Storm on the Galveston 1900 hurricane. Those photos remind me of the description of the morning after in Galveston although the photos are of individual bodies and not stacks of bodies. Same tragedy in both cases exacerbated by government incompetence and short-sightedness.

I read that years ago...same thing. I had forgotten it until you mentioned it.

I have a questions and didn't know where to put them so I'll do it here. OK, we all know that there will be many corpses.....some estimates 10,000 in NO. The whole land area is flooded and even when they drain it the ground saturation will be incredible, NO already can't bury in the ground because of the water table. What are they going to do with all the bodies? Also, the length of time they have been deceased leads to major decomposition. How are they going to identify that many people?

concernedperson said:
I have a questions and didn't know where to put them so I'll do it here. OK, we all know that there will be many corpses.....some estimates 10,000 in NO. The whole land area is flooded and even when they drain it the ground saturation will be incredible, NO already can't bury in the ground because of the water table. What are they going to do with all the bodies? Also, the length of time they have been deceased leads to major decomposition. How are they going to identify that many people?

I don't have an answer, but a question similar to yours - what about all of the bodies of the people who were already dead and buried - there's no way they could identify all of them! Will there just be a mass grave, since names would be almost impossible to be verified, with some huge memorial or something?? So, so sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back