ajt400

Imon128

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one. :)

Edited to add, aklady, too. Mea culpa.

Awww, you guys are so sweet.

I am really touched! I can't believe you remembered it was my birthday!

I am the BIG 2-3!

(What is wrong with me, why am I not married yet?)
LOLOLOL:bigthumb:

ajt...we may not always be on the same page regarding this case, but I sure appreciate your input and healthy manner in which you make your posts. OF COURSE, we'd remember and the big "23" must be nice, LOL. The marriage thingy, is another topic, and I won't go there. :)

I am happy not to be married, I have a good boyfriend--that's hard enough to find these days.....

Well...you already have a boyfriend, huh? I was going to say that I have a 23 yr old son in graduate school....;)

Originally posted by Imon128
ajt...we may not always be on the same page regarding this case, but I sure appreciate your input and healthy manner in which you make your posts. OF COURSE, we'd remember and the big "23" must be nice, LOL. The marriage thingy, is another topic, and I won't go there. :)

Ditto!; the marriage thingy...is another topic/don't go/do there:)
ANYWAY...ANYHOW...it's your birthday...and ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJC400 +sum...:) :) :):p :p :p :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)
:D :D :D :p :p ;) ;) :) :)...

I'm so sad I think...I could easily be your mom...too so easy...oh shetzee poo poo! ...I'm channelling emotions here thought...!!! *I'm the mother of a 16, 13, 11, and 6 yr old...I'm ok...!!!; I'm up stheir up in ages (half of 90 I am but who care(?)?)...

,,,...23 is SO SO SO SO SO SO YOUNG,...and I'm glad/happy you have a boyfriend...!!!~~~

AJC400: are you a Virgo (September) or and a Libra (October) ??? ... surely you can vent/share with us that info right???...!!!~~~ )))

...i'm a Virgo and my 16'yr old daughter is a Libra...we do communicate for what its worth...!!!~~~

Originally posted by ajt400
Awww, you guys are so sweet.

I am really touched! I can't believe you remembered it was my birthday!

I am the BIG 2-3!
(What is wrong with me, why am I not married yet?)
LOLOLOL:bigthumb:

...wish I was 23 again...heeheeLOL...it was a good-time for me somewhat...!!! ...HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOU (23)OH YEAH!!! ...YOU ARE SO WHOLE!!!

YOU DON'T NEED TO BE MARRIED>...YOU ARE .SO "COMPLETE" (AS COUPLE-MARRIED) AS ONE GETS IMHO...!!!~~~fwiw...???
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: ...???!!!~~~:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Originally posted by Imon128

23...so young...and then what...!!!~~~???

Ditto!; the marriage thingy...is another topic/don't go/do there:)
ANYWAY...ANYHOW...it's your birthday...and ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJC400 +sum...:) :) :):p :p :p :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)
:D :D :D :p :p ;) ;) :) :)...
I'm so sad I think somewhat... I could easily be your mother... and that's sad to me...somewhat...I'm channelling emotions here though!! 'm the lvoing mother of a 16, 13, 11 girls and a 6 yr old cute boy!!!... so italian !!!... I'm ok. and blessed and I know it!!! so now what...???!!!~~~..!!!; I
'm up their up in ages (half of 90 I am but who cares(?)?)...23 is SO SO SO SO SO SO YOUNG,,,$!OH...WELL...IT SHALL PASS RIGHT!!!...(are you a virgo or libra?)...surely a LIBRA--such leaders they are/you are...so FOCUSED!!!
(I've got a 16yr old daugher as such/like you... . . .
sp sad that I'm a Virgo ... go figure that one !!!...
like there is a solution right???...!!!~~~??? .. .
heehee) LOL ... ! ! !:When will we (ALL LEARN?)
:cool: :cool: :cool:

dontknow: :dontknow: :):p

Originally posted by Nehemiah
Blaze, since her birthday is Dec., she wouldn't be a Virgo or Libra....Right? :confused:Assuming...but don't know???

Assuming...but don't know//////...~~~111 ... do you??? ... ???
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJT!!!
One of the most wonderful things about the internet is the ability for people of all ages to share ideas,debate and enjoy one another,it literally tore down the "berlin wall", the generational barrier, that for so long kept the young from understanding the old and vis/vrs. I had no idea you were 23,I think it's great!!!

Originally posted by sissi
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJT!!!
One of the most wonderful things about the internet is the ability for people of all ages to share ideas,debate and enjoy one another,it literally tore down the "berlin wall", the generational barrier, that for so long kept the young from understanding the old and vis/vrs. I had no idea you were 23,I think it's great!!!

I DITTO THAT POST/THOUGHT...It's YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!...IT'Z GREAT==GOOD!!!//////~~~~~~???!!!:bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Hope you're boyfriend took you out for "lobster" or whatever you wanted/wished for...???:p :p :p ;) ;) :) :) :)

Originally posted by Nehemiah
Blaze, since her birthday is Dec., she wouldn't be a Virgo or Libra....Right? :confused:

...she could be a Libra or Sagistarius... don't ya think...???
http://www.zodiac-signs.co.uk/

Sagittarius witnesses to the importance of deriving meaning from experience. From experience, that is, not from books, though reading the thoughts and searches for meaning of others can help in the quest. Consider the symbol or glyph for Sagittarius - a centaur. The rear half is that of a horse and the front half that of a human. The horse symbolises animal instinct - it isn’t the rear half for nothing! The human symbolises the search for that which lies beyond animal instinct. The two are always together - meaning, philosophy, religion, are divorced from instinct at their peril. Then you get the philosophers and preachers who exhibit great powers of mind but cannot touch the heart.

Sagittarius follows Scorpio in the zodiac, and if there are significant planets in Scorpio in your chart, or if Scorpio is your Rising sign, or if Pluto (the co-ruler of Scorpio) is strongly placed, then you will know all about the necessity to live fully at the level of experience.

Sagittarius is a fire sign, and like the other fire signs, Aries and Leo, needs freedom of movement. This need is particularly highlighted in Sagittarius by its emergence from the intensity of Scorpio. Sometimes the search for meaning out of experience manifests as an escape from a sultry swamp into more spacious territory! Travel is one traditional Sagittarian way of broadening one’s horizons. If you are close to someone whose chart is strong in Sagittarian energy and wish him or her to remain faithful, then you are more likely to retain compatibility if you recognise this need to escape at regular intervals.
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

TWENTY THREE???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

You young whippersnapper you! :) You are younger than my daughter.

I have to say that you are well spoken, well read and put forth your thoughts and ideas in a nice, mature manner.!

Very impressive!

Twenty Three! Geez, I have divorce papers older than you :D

Originally posted by Barbara
TWENTY THREE???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

You young whippersnapper you! :) You are younger than my daughter.

I have to say that you are well spoken, well read and put forth your thoughts and ideas in a nice, mature manner.!

Very impressive!

Twenty Three! Geez, I have divorce papers older than you :D

I too am impressed...you carry yourself very professional+sum...

I ditto that! ... I've got divorce paper dating back to 1980..???geeze Louise??? ... were did you learn you et·i·quette
Pronunciation: 'e-ti-k&t, -"ket
Function: noun
Etymology: French étiquette, literally, ticket —more at TICKET
Date: 1750: the conduct or procedure required by good breeding or prescribed by authority to be observed in social or official life

You guys are SO sweet! Yes, I am a sag, I am very saucy and I enjoy digging into things. I stick my foot in my mouth constantly...but I have gotten better as I have gotten older. I tend to put on a tough front and I am very sarcastic and dry, but inside I am a huge softy. I am also very introspective. I wonder everyday what my purpose is here and how I can accomplish it.

My mom says I am an old soul.....which to me makes sense. I am very young, I know. But I have gone through my fair share (And then some) of tragedies at a young age. But I am hopeful that I will be a happy and open minded person. To be honest I would love to have kids and raise them at home.

Y'all are so nice! I appreciate your comments.
I am blushing.

:D :eek:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member