GUILTY FL - Meredith Jessie, 6, & Mark Weekly, 50, Lakeland, 18 July 2015 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Meredith Jessie
bilde

Mark Weekly
bilde

Sheriff's Office Looking For Missing 6-Year-Old and Her Grandfather
Polk County Sheriff’s Office detectives are seeking the public’s help in locating a 6-year-old girl and her grandfather.

Mark Weekly, 50, and his granddaughter, Meredith Jessie, were last seen on July 18 at Weekly’s home on Drane Field Road, Lakeland, when Meredith was left in Weekly’s care, the Sheriff’s Office said.

They were reported missing by a family member on Saturday.
http://www.theledger.com/article/20150801/news/150809943

They've been missing for 2 weeks and a family member has just now reported it today? SMH

When my son was a child and spent a month every summer with his grandparents 400 miles away, I called him every day just to check in. My mother joked that I didn't trust them to keep him safe but I wanted that daily contact with him. Maybe this little girl's parents were more casual about contact? Hopefully, someone has seen them recently and the trail isn't as cold as it seems now.

wow, I am from Lakeland - still have family there and lots of friends - just shared the new article. Not much to go on.

Is there a live link for the news conference?

Something is very off here don't ya think?
I wonder how long they have been deceased.

Something is very off here don't ya think?
I wonder how long they have been deceased.

Well, I'm glad it's just not me! Was the GrandFather murdered or did he do the murdering? Those comments make ya wonder....

I was referencing comments on the article.

What a weird case. No info, and 2 deaths?

[video=twitter;627913798272315392]https://twitter.com/theledger/status/627913798272315392[/video]

lots of things not adding up mother gave some varied versions and LE found it concerning that mother did not report them missing. Mother sent texts from her father's phone to her own boyfriend to lead people to believe her father may have run off with her daughter. house smells horrible. Sheyenne, the mother, claims the odor is rotting meat that was in her sink. Father and Sheyenne's daughter continue to be missing. the story continues to evolve and change.

Final version of Sheyenne's story: I went over on the 18th, we argued about daughter. There was a fight. My father tried to stab me. I used marshal arts on him. he alleges she gets the knife from her father and accidentally stabs her own daughter. None of the evidence supports any of her tales. We know that Sheyenne murdered her father and murdered her daughter on the 18th. Sometime after that about the 22nd of July she returns to the house with a shovel and some totes. She puts the bodies in the totes and drags them out of the house, loads them into a vehicle. Drives to the landlord of her father. The landlord is out of town. Sheyenne places the totes containing teh decomposing bodies into a shed on the landlord property. After many questions from others concerning where are your father and your daughter she creates this missing persons tale. Got idea of the totes from "criminal minds".

Much physical evidence and witness evidence indicates this woman killer her own daughter and her own father in cold blood. the presser was very informative. http://www.abcactionnews.com/video/abc-action-news-now

It appears to LE in this investigative stage that she found a boyfriend who was good to her and liked her. The daddy said you need to take care of your daughter. Everyone is saying take care of your daughter. At some point in time she may think she will lose the boyfriend over the daughter or for whatever reason she takes the daughter to her father and then cold bloodedly murders both of them. Viciously murdered the 6 year old daughter.

lots of things not adding up mother gave some varied versions and LE found it concerning that mother did not report them missing. Mother sent texts from her father's phone to her own boyfriend to lead people to believe her father may have run off with her daughter. house smells horrible. Sheyenne, the mother, claims the odor is rotting meat that was in her sink. Father and Sheyenne's daughter continue to be missing. the story continues to evolve and change.

Final version of Sheyenne's story: I went over on the 18th, we argued about daughter. There was a fight. My father tried to stab me. I used marshal arts on him. he alleges she gets the knife from her father and accidentally stabs her own daughter. None of the evidence supports any of her tales. We know that Sheyenne murdered her father and murdered her daughter on the 18th. Sometime after that about the 22nd of July she returns to the house with a shovel and some totes. She puts the bodies in the totes and drags them out of the house, loads them into a vehicle. Drives to the landlord of her father. The landlord is out of town. Sheyenne places the totes containing teh decomposing bodies into a shed on the landlord property. After many questions from others concerning where are your father and your daughter she creates this missing persons tale. Got idea of the totes from "criminal minds".

Much physical evidence and witness evidence indicates this woman killer her own daughter and her own father in cold blood. the presser was very informative. http://www.abcactionnews.com/video/abc-action-news-now

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Awful, just awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back