Deceased/Not Found Australia - Tiffany Taylor, 16, pregnant, Brisbane, Qld, 12 July 2015 *guilty*

HavenWood

Reaction score
I thought I would make a thread for this young girl in the hope that she may be found.

16yr old Tiffany was last seen leaving a motel in Waterford West. Yesterday, police charged a 60 yr old man with her murder, but her body has not been found. Her family is (naturally) hoping she is still alive, but I fear the police are probably correct in the belief that she is dead.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Tiffany-Taylor-16-search-continues-body.html

Ms Taylor had gotten into Williams' car, a 1995 Hyundai Excel sedan, about midday on the day she disappeared.
It is believed they travelled about 15 kilometres to an industrial estate at Larapinta, then a further 40 kilometres to the Brisbane Valley.
Her mobile phone was disposed of on the way, police said.
Detective Senior Sergeant Tony Bristowsaid it was not known why Ms Taylor and Williams would have travelled to the Brisbane Valley, or if the teenager was already dead.

my underlining

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-15/police-search-brisbane-valley-for-tiffany-taylors-body/6699716

This is so sad. What was a beautiful young girl doing meeting up with this creepy old man? I don't think he lied about his age online either. Oh, I see... money.
And she was pregnant? This case is so strange and sad. Why did he kill her?

This is so sad. What was a beautiful young girl doing meeting up with this creepy old man? I don't think he lied about his age online either. Oh, I see... money.
And she was pregnant? This case is so strange and sad. Why did he kill her?

WTH's is a going on with people these days? "that would be what the heck for people around here". One of Gods beautiful gifts gone. All because a worthless old ****, wanted more than she would give.
* Add as many letters as you want for your favorite word. I guess I'm getting way to old for this stuff, this is more than I can take for now.

Rodney Wayne Williams, originally from Tasmania, is listed on Mako files - the only public sex offenders register (privately run) in Australia. He is the charged offender in Tiffany's murder and he has priors. The age on Mako is given as 54 years, but as the entry has likely been on the site for some time, I believe it is the same person. Just google 'Mako files' and you should find the site, then search alphabetically. This offender was only 23 when he was sentenced to life in Tasmania in 1978. Life should mean life.

Very tragic that such a young girl has lost her life to yet another monster. :(

I've been thinking about this poor girl. Had she been meeting people from the website at the hotel, or was it the perp's suggestion?

I can't imagine it would be a large hotel, not for that location. If she had been meeting people there surely the staff would suspect something.

Why did she get in the car with him? Did he spin a story about having to get some money? Poor girl... this is so sickening.

This poor poor child. Just 16.

I feel like there should be more in the media about this. Why did they call off the search for her? Why are is the public not more horrified, because of her choices? Such a terribly tragic story.

I looked on Mako and am just so so.. Sad.

This poor poor child. Just 16.

I feel like there should be more in the media about this. Why did they call off the search for her? Why are is the public not more horrified, because of her choices? Such a terribly tragic story.

I looked on Mako and am just so so.. Sad.

I know. I suppose because she was obviously a troubled teen and presumably from a disadvantaged background, the media hasn't given it the same attention as other cases.

We're talking about a 16 year old who was randomly murdered (we think), and the circumstances could have applied to anyone online dating. I have heard many cases of people who don't meet up in a public place and put themselves in danger.

It appears that she was living at the hotel with her partner.

All because a worthless old ****, wanted more than she would give.
* Add as many letters as you want for your favorite word. I guess I'm getting way to old for this stuff, this is more than I can take for now.
You are probably right about that. He described himself in the ad as a "master" looking for "submissive females." Did he kill her in a rage or was it some sick fantasy that went too far?

I get where you're coming from. It doesn't quite add up. I give him the benefit of the doubt as police don't seem interested in him.

There is a good piece on the mamamia page asking why nobody heard (through the media) that she was missing until at least 30 days later.

More news: Apparently police are investigating items put up on gumtree by the accused. Ugh, so awful.

http://m.brisbanetimes.com.au/queen...nue-murder-investigation-20150817-gj1719.html

I hope it was strategy and not disrespect that kept Tiffany out of the papers. There are lots that go missing. Off partying, sulking, phones out of credit. Every day. There is a schoolgirl missing in the Lockyer valley right now. Heart breaking.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-17/missing-queensland-teenager-jayde-kendall/6701518

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back