GUILTY WV - Lance Jackson for drugging, sexually abusing foster child, Wheeling, 2015

bluesneakers

not today satan
Reaction score
I’m not sure this case is WS material, but I care deeply about it because one of the foster care workers is a a friend of mine. She’s been working to get the children away from this family for awhile. The man’s excuse (and he claims to be a good Christian (is that he struggling with the death of his own daughter?). IMO I personally don’t see how injecting his teenage with heroin before sexually abusing her can possible heal any ole wounds or help him deal with his grief.

The woman I know who work in the system have been working for some time to get the children taken away and finally they’ve managed to do it.

Oh, did I mention this particular girl had been sexually abused by her birth fathers?

It’s heartbreaking all around. He’s facing and I hope he get every last second of it. At least. I’m not sure this case is WE material, but I care deeply about it because one o the foster care workers is a a friend of mine. She’s been working to get the children away from this family for awhile. The man’s excuse (and he claims to be a good Christian) is that he struggling with the death of his own daughter. IMO I personally don’t see how injecting his teenager foster daughter with heroin before sexual abusing her can possible heal any ole wounds or help him deal with his grief.

The woman I know who work in the system have been working for some time to get the children taken away and finally they’ve managed to do it.Thought of course it hadn't come to this.

Oh, and did I mention this particular girl had been sexually abused by her birth father?

It’s hsartbreaking all around. He’s facing and I hope he get every last second of it. At least.

Wheeling man accused of sexually abusing a foster child in his care

WHEELING, W.Va. -- A Wheeling man has been accused of sexually abusing a foster child in his care. West Virginia State Police say the girl was from another area of the state and living in Ohio County. The alleged abuse was reported when she returned home. Lance Jackson allegedly gave a 17-year-old girl in his care drugs and then sexually abused her. Now he's in jail facing a lengthy prison stay

This article is linked the archive.org because the site is behin a paywall:

WHEELING - A Wheeling man is facing accusations that he sexually abused a foster child who had been placed in the foster care program because she was sexually abused by her father.

State Police arrested Lance Walter Jackson, 45, of 158 Valley Blvd., Wheeling, Friday on the strength of a warrant issued in March. Jackson is charged with five counts of sexual abuse by a person of trust as a foster parent.

Wheeling Man Accused of Sexually Abusing His Foster Child

When I'm upset I repeat myself and my typos. I apologize.

I am angry with you Bluesneakers. I wish I had a good answer that would lead to ending this kind of abuse by fosters and bio families. I pray this child finds someone she can truly trust that can help her rebuild her self worth and heal.

I first read "angry with you" as "angry at you" and my heart stopped! But now I understand you mean angry along with me. What is the answer? Why are people so awful? Why are his friends and community rushing to support this monster?

And this girl. Assault and abuse landed her somewhere she got only more of the same. How does a person ever recover? I believe she will though. The right help is there and with love and kindness I think she'll be okay. I've convinced myself because the other options are too awful.

I first read "angry with you" as "angry at you" and my heart stopped! But now I understand you mean angry along with me. What is the answer? Why are people so awful? Why are his friends and community rushing to support this monster?

And this girl. Assault and abuse landed her somewhere she got only more of the same. How does a person ever recover? I believe she will though. The right help is there and with love and kindness I think she'll be okay. I've convinced myself because the other options are too awful.

This girl has many things on her side that many do not. One, she has someone like you, Blue to make sure her story does not die. Two, she has social workers that seem hell bent on advocating for her and I PRAY they will see her through all of this. We can survive if we feel needed, loved and heard.

Man admits to sexually abusing foster child

OHIO COUNTY, W.Va. — A Wheeling man admitted to sexually abusing a foster child and now he's headed to prison.

Good.

"Mr. Jackson admitted that he had multiple sexual encounters with the victim while using heroin, drugs," Turak said.

Jackson will face 10 to 20 years in prison for one of the charges. He will be sentenced at a later date.

I hope he gets 20. This girl was placed with him and needed somewhere she could be safe! She'd been taken away from an abusive situation and ... insert swear words. Lots of them.

I hope she's safe now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back