Still Missing Canada - Taylor Samson, 22, Halifax, NS, 15 Aug 2015 *Retrial 2023 Guilty*

homefront

Reaction score
http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/mobile/h...in-locating-missing-22-year-old-man-1.2520351

Taylor Samson, 22, was last seen at his residence in the 6000 block of South Street at 10:30 p.m. Saturday.His friends say he was going for a walk when he left his home but he never came back and hasn’t been heard from since.

Samson was reported missing to police around 5:30 p.m. Sunday.
There is no information to suggest Samson has met with foul play, but police say it’s out of character for him not to be in contact with his family or friends.

Samson is described as a white man with brown eyes and short brown hair. He is six-foot-five and weighs 210 pounds. He was last seen wearing a tan T-shirt, brown shirts and brown boat shoes.

11013349_746698938768877_5401080892509811544_n.jpg

I have many mutual friends with this guy, he is very missed.

I have many mutual friends with this guy, he is very missed.

Can you tell us more about the circumstances of his disappearance? Did he have an argument with his girlfriend? Does he have any social media accounts?

Oh, I see my nephew is a FB friend of his

It seems they thought he would be gone a very short time.
What were his plans?

“He should have only been gone for five minutes. He said he was just going for a short walk and should have been back and we have no idea where he is and no one’s seen or heard from him since,” says his girlfriend, MacKenzie Ruth.

http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/mobile/h...in-locating-missing-22-year-old-man-1.2520351

My sister just gave me a tragic rumor-mill update, I will post as soon as news is released. She attends university in Halifax and is privy to gossip amongst her similar-aged friends who knew him well. Condolences are rushing in on his facebook wall, as well.

Just noted that his brother also made an announcement on Facebook, and asked for privacy for the family.

It just came up on news site...they have arrested a 22 year old med student called will sandeson ...i'm not sure how to link ...
so sad... a brilliant light extinguished :(

So sad :-( it appears he has been murdered by someone known to him.

"Halifax Regional Police believe missing university student Taylor Samson was murdered and a suspect is facing a first-degree murder charge."

"Investigators have laid charges against 22-year-old William Michael Sandeson. He was arrested outside a home on Leaman Drive in Dartmouth on Tuesday at around 8:30 p.m."

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/canada/nov...e-declared-murder-by-halifax-police-1.3197292

There is speculation that they knew eachother due to dabbling in small time drug trafficking - but that is straight from the local rumor mill. So sad, such a smart and popular young man with his life ahead of him.

Taylor really was planning to be away from the party for 5 minutes. The 6000 block of South Street and the 1200 block of Henry Street (where police say the murder took place) is barely a 2 minute walk, just around the corner.

What a shocking outcome.

Not the outcome I was expecting.
Very sad

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member