The scream

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
An unusual and noisy mystery has people in a small town north of Middletown on edge, worried and asking questions, News 5’s Brian Hamrick reported.

Liberty, Ohio, is a quiet little community, except for one thing -- the scream.

Townspeople said they called in an animal expert, who told them the noise didn’t come from an animal.

So for now, the scream remains a mystery.
http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/4874944/detail.html
Video: Hear The Scream

I listened to it...I think it sounds like an elephant.

I tried to find more info on this, but only seemed to find the same story discussed over and over.

Wonder if anyone else has heard it, or just this lady who taped it.

(I can't hear it since my bunny ate threw my speaker cords, and haven't gotten around to ordering new ones yet!)

To anyone who's listened - it's not cat sex?? Female cat's always scream upon the male's 'withdrawl'. And it's a bone chilling noise.

Hi Pook, WELCOME BACK :woohoo: I listened and it's definately not cat sex, seen and heard that, nearly said been there, done that, lol!

I have to agree, it definately sounds exactly like an elephant to me too, that was the first thing I thought of. I also played it for hubby, without telling him the story, he also said elephant.

The reporter is hilarious. I agree with the terrifying conclusion of one woman who was interviewed. "There's teenagers out here."

Definetly beyond bizarre!

It sounds like an elephant.

I hope this case get's some answers soon.
S

Marine Mom said:
The reporter is hilarious. I agree with the terrifying conclusion of one woman who was interviewed. "There's teenagers out here."
LOL...I must agree..It sounds too much like some things my friends and I did as teenagers....they are enjoying this thing too much! Young people having fun I say...mpi

OMG again Pook! LOL I never knew that about cats screaming in the night! Often I hear them down below in my complex. It sounds like utter pain. Do you think they enjoy that or are they really hurting? You would think if they didn't like it they'd run as fast as they could. I know cats have memories. Right?

Scandi

scandi said:
OMG again Pook! LOL I never knew that about cats screaming in the night! Often I hear them down below in my complex. It sounds like utter pain. Do you think they enjoy that or are they really hurting? You would think if they didn't like it they'd run as fast as they could. I know cats have memories. Right?

Scandi

Cat's have excellent memories. The reason most male cats don't like men in general is because they remember that their Vet, who often hurts them or removes favored body parts, is a male.

From what I remember from breeding cats and read about, the males have little 'barbs' on a certain body part. And at least 10 years ago, they still didn't know if the female was screaming in pain or pleasure. A breeder will generally have to watch the whole procedure, since the male can sometimes 'get stuck'. Immediately right after, my female would usually attack the male for a few seconds in a loud cat fight, but then change her mind and roll over all the floor like a harlot. The male will generally flop to the floor and leasurely bathe himself, never bothering to even look at the female.

So this is probably a good time to insert the background music by John Cougar Mellonhead's - "Hurts so good"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back