Kyron's Timeline, the Rumors and Sightings

sarx

Verified Expert/Professional in SAR and K9SAR
Reaction score
Website
www.4themissing.net
Hi all! It's time for another look at Kyron's case. I will not give up!

I am now looking to create a comprehensive timeline of all the rumors and sightings in the months, weeks, days and hours leading up to and during that day.

What I need:
1. the date
2. the time (if you can find it)
3. who we are talking about
4. the location
5. any other specifics

There is always some truth out there in all the hub bub, so let's see if we can gather it all and figure out what's hidden.

I know there is a fair amount out there about the day of his disappearance and sightings of Terri and the truck. I think there may even be some about the days leading up, but can't recall clearly? Also, lots on the searches.

If you can copy the post above yours and add onto to it in chronological order, that will help tremendously.

Thanks so much!

Hi Sarx, I remember a sighting by a man named 'Chas' of a woman in a white truck with long red hair. It was the morning Kyron disappeared. I will find more specific info from on here and post it in this thread. I think the truck was turning onto the main hwy 30 from a side road just north of Logie Road.

nurseratchett
user-offline.png
"Luck is the residue of design"

Join DateJun 2010LocationVantuckyPosts259​

Just saw on KOIN news that a tipster by the name of "Chas" saying he saw truck with TH coming from Logie Trail Rd. off Hwy 30 on 6/4/10.....

He said about 9:45 AM, he thought it was his friends truck, then as he pulled up he saw a red haired woman he is now certain was TH. He has called the tip in twice he says, starting about 10 days ago, but has not been contacted by police yet.
No link yet on KOIN. It was on their 11 broadcast, lead story IIRC

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-KH-know-Terri-is-lying&p=5393163#post5393163

Here is an entire thread for this info:

Sorry it didn't copy the way I wanted it to look. There is an entire thread on this info with this post as the OP: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...er-saw-TH-truck-6-4-AM-near-SI&highlight=Chas

Chas said he saw Terri Horman the day Kyron mysteriously vanished.

“I was on my way to work, driving down Highway 30,” said “Chas.”

It was Friday, June 4th, sometime between 9:15 and 9:45 in the morning. “Chas” was heading south on Highway 30, on his way to work when a white truck pulled out onto the road.

"It came out of one of these side streets, I am not exactly positive which one, but I am pretty much sure that it was north of Logie Trail road.”

This was the original link but it no longer works: http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...ring-police-sting/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Also Sunday, a man who asked not to be shown on camera, expressed his frustration about the Kyron Horman tipline.

“Chas” said he has called the tip line twice, but hadn’t heard back. He was concerned other people’s tips, like his, were not checked on.

Chas said he saw Terri Horman the day Kyron mysteriously vanished.

“I was on my way to work, driving down Highway 30,” said “Chas.”

It was Friday, June 4th, sometime between 9:15 and 9:45 in the morning. “Chas” was heading south on Highway 30, on his way to work when a white truck pulled out onto the road.

"It came out of one of these side streets, I am not exactly positive which one, but I am pretty much sure that it was north of Logie Trail road.”

Logie Trail Road is right across from Sauvie Island. One of the areas investigators have searched several times.

"I recognize that truck because I have a friend that has a similar truck and I thought it was him.”

Link for this story is also 'not found' but was the one associated with this quote:

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopul...-Kyron-Horman/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=8

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back