FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Mystery as doctor is killed in her Florida home while her husband and children were out of town
June 30, 2015

2A1EBF8900000578-3145106-image-m-95_1435697380274.jpg

Missouri man to be charged with Sievers murder
Aug 27, 2015

We have confirmed Jimmy Rodgers was arrested in Missouri on a federal probation violation.

'Hammer'

Some who knew him in Missouri say Rodgers claimed to be a hit man.

Second Missouri man arrested in Sievers murder
Aug 27, 2015

Two Missouri men have been arrested and charged with the murder of Bonita Springs doctor, Teresa Sievers.

Jimmy Rodgers and Curtis Wayne Wright were taken into custody and have been charged for Sievers murder, according to Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott. Wright has been charged with second-degree murder.

~~~

Rodgers lived at a home 1,200 miles from Bonita Springs in the small town of Cadet, Missouri. Neighbors say Rodgers was well known.

When we visited the home, Rodger’s girlfriend’s family explained how they learned about the horrific murder. They say he confessed to the killings earlier this week, and even pointed her to where he hid the evidence.

"Evidently quite a bit of evidence. He brought it all here and threw it away and told Taylor where it was. I think they found the bloody jumpsuit he wore," said Cathy Gaston, a family member.

His girlfriend then told investigators when they moved in for an arrest.

Rules, Etiquette & Information

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4

Strange that Winknews is not mentioning anything

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

10 minutes! I'm sure they will go by SLOWLY

I'm on NBC2, at least they have an announcement and live streaming. WINK says the next live broadcast will be at 4:00, they snooze, they lose.

I really wish that I could contact so many folks at WS who are offline now... who have been with us all throughout, but are not online now as I'm sure they would want to witness...

2 days short of 2 months since this senseless tragedy and we are about to find out who and why.Rest in Peace TS

Strange that Winknews is not mentioning anything

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Yes, Wink online says next livestream begins 30 minutes AFTER presser. I would expect that would change shortly, but 5 minutes and their live feed still is saying that

Jarvis is FULL of media. Big antennas are up and if you are a resident coming home near the Sievers' home you are swarmed by reporters.

Jarvis is FULL of media. Big antennas are up and if you are a resident coming home near the Sievers' home you are swarmed by reporters.

Are the reporters asking the residents any questions?

I see nothing live on either station yet. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member