Skinner - Verified Friend of Mark Sievers - Q & A thread

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Members,

Please join me in welcoming "Skinner" to our forum.

Skinner is a verified poster. He is a long-time friend of Mark Sievers.

Short of hiring a private detective I am confident Skinner is a close friend of Mark Sievers.

Please remember as a verified member Skinner does not need to provide links to the information in his posts.

It is up to you to believe him or not.

I will not tolerate even the slightest snark against Skinner.

You are allowed to ask questions but you cannot harass. Take Skinner's answer and decide what you want to do with the information.

Skinner, I know you want to clear up so me misconceptions or misinformation. You have come to the right place :)

Thank you,
Tricia

Thanks for welcoming me, Tricia, and I enjoyed talking with you on the phone, too.

<heavy breath>

I have read through all of the posts on here, several hundred (6 separate thread full), and would like to clarify some things. Let me start by saying that I'm very hopeful and fairly confident that Mark is innocent, completely, of any wrong-doing.

But if it turns out badly, I will be very saddened, and shocked.

Before I state some clarifications, when discussing crimes and sins, I always preface discussions with the words of Jesus Christ who said, "Nobody is good, but God alone.&#8221; Luke 18:19; and as Jesus said to His own disciples, &#8220;If you, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more with your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask of Him?&#8221; Luke 11:13

Any of us, all humanity, is capable of doing the worst crimes/sins, given the right type of circumstances and pressure.

So with that background, I will tell you that I am almost 100% certain that Mark is innocent.

I could write a very long post here, but do not intend to. I will begin by simply showing some logic from things I have read on here, and help make sense of it from a simply "common user" viewpoint. Meaning, that even if I was not Mark's buddy, people should be able to see what I am about to illustrate.

1) TS gets back from Connecticut at 11:30 p.m. and calls her husband to let him know she arrived there safely. Takes her car from the airport parking to go home. Take 10 to 15 minutes to get home, so she is there by, or before midnight.

2) Two different neighbors testify, one to hearing a shrill scream (approximately 4:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m.), the other heard loud arguing.

Conclusion: Highly unlikely that a hitman, or hitmen, were there to do a job.

You do not stand around talking to your victim for almost 5 hours. Right? You do it and flee.

The argument against this would be that the hitman, or hitmen, wanted to cause her a LOT of pain and suffering.

As I do not have any more evidence than you regarding this case (except for a couple of things), I think it highly unlikely to be an assigned hit.

Next post coming in just a minute.

Skinner, welcome to WebSleuths. And thank you for sharing your knowledge about Mark with us. :)

I have seen some very bright minds writing on here, and I wish to say to you websleuths, hopefully with what I share, and some things that have me scratching my head, that you'll be able to bring light to more things than I can see on some points, and we can truly arrive at a better solution.

A couple of things that we do not know yet. IF the first of these next statements is true, then I think it's very bad for Mark, but when you hear how I handle that point (my own theory), I hope it turns out as I speculate. The second point, is not as damning for MS, but it would seem to weigh badly if it also turns out to be true, but you'll see that even if it is true, it is not necessarily damning for MS.

1) WW was NOT in Florida at the time of the murder.

IF WW was NOT in Florida at the time of the murder, I think Mark is done for. My words seem emphatic, but knowing the facts as you all do as well as my knowing WW and MS like I do, I think if WW stayed behind in Missouri, I don't see a plausible way out for MS. It would seem like nothing less than a hired hit.

2) JR purchased a hammer at the local WalMart in Lee County.

It's not been established that the kid JR (whom I do not know, nor never heard of before) purchased anything at the WalMart. BUT if he did specifically buy a hammer before going to the house, it would seem very bad.

So now, with regard to #1 - I'm not sure what the main objective is for WW, but he knows that the Siever family is up in Connecticut and has something in mind that he wants from MS' house. For whatever reason, wanting company?, he takes the rascal JR with him. The two of them are in the house when TS comes home unexpectedly, because, maybe, MS had said that they were not coming back until Wednesday (two days after the body of TS was found).

TS knows WW so when she comes home, WW is caught by TS and WW is in a very bad panic, for whatever they were stealing. JR, as we have come to find out, cannot be discovered as having left Missouri while on parole, and he is freaking out, telling WW, "Dude, I cannot, and will not, go back to jail!" Of course, both men know that they are in a horrible dilemma. WW who is now found to be doing a crime against MS, but only wanted something in particular, and the rascal JR's dilemma is he absolutely cannot be caught and turned in, because without question he goes back to jail.

So now an argument ensues. Wayne absolutely does not, and will not allow JR to kill her. He knows and even might like TS, but this is way over the top for him. He got caught red-handed by the wife of his very best friend. What to do?

The argument and heart attack in both is going on and on for 5 hours. Finally, tired, exhausted, Wayne sits down, or looks over at something, walks away from the specific scene, and JR does what he knows has to be done and strikes at her and Wayne is heart sick, but watched the kid JR do the bad deed.

Somebody said they saw a vehicle on the driveway and a guy with eye glasses?

I don't know where that is reported, but I certainly hope that is the case. It helps me to substantiate that WW was actually there.

Regarding the hammer. Somebody reported that he likes to keep one at his side constantly, like some people have sidearms and others carry knives in their pockets? And also, the hammer could have been necessary to break in the door to gain entrance to the house. So having the hammer was not initially for the murder, but then got used for it, if that does become factual that he bought one at Walmart.

So now, without needing to fall upon my personal knowledge of both MS and WW, I think all of you could have put that theory together on your own, and without any help from me. I'm privy to a lot more than you, but without going there, I think you can see the plausibility of what I hope is the case in this matter.

And hello, Tulessa!

Skinner,

Thank you for coming to Websleuths. We are grateful you chose our forum to join.

By mid-afternoon this thread will be rockin'. Except for a few of us night owls most Websleuths members are in bed at the moment.

You are going through a very difficult time. I don't think any can truly imagine how you feel right now.

Take care and get your rest because Websleuths posters, (and you're right we have many bright minds) will be busy reading and posting on this thread as soon as they wake up.

Tricia

So now, without needing to fall upon my personal knowledge of both MS and WW, I think all of you could have put that theory together on your own, and without any help from me. I'm privy to a lot more than you, but without going there, I think you can see the plausibility of what I hope is the case in this matter.

And hello, Tulessa!

Welcome, Skinner and thanks to you, Tricia.

I, was one, who was puzzled over the phone call so thank you for the clarification of time and events. From your statement it seems she called from the airport upon arrival around 11:30pm. She is at home within 10-15 minutes later around midnight.

There is still that time frame from when she got home and was found. It always felt like an insider job to me. They knew too much, in my opinion. Like the scheme was being plotted but opportunity knocked first.

Glad to you have aboard and helping us understand what happened and why. It's so sad because here was a woman who gave so much in helping people and no one was able to help her in her time of need. I just don't understand why they did it.

I'm so sorry Skinner. This is obviously a heart breaking situation for you. Keep your faith.
If MS was complicit or not, he is lucky to have a friend like you willing to support him until further notice and beyond if you see fit. The world needs more people like you.
I have my suspicions as well. At this point I'm not sure I have enough of the story to say 100% that he was involved, but I lean towards him being a victim as well.
I'll leave it at that for now and just say God Bless you!
I'm hoping MS isn't guilty of any wrong doing and that he can be there along with help from friends like you to raise his daugnters.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Welcome, Skinner. Based on what we know at this time, I'd say that certainly is a plausible theory. Which begs the question: What would WW want from the house that was so important he'd allow his best friend's wife to be murdered? Five hours, give or take, seems like an awfully long time to come to a decision over it.

If possible, can you enlighten us about the relationship between TS and WW from your point of view?

Thanks.

Sorry but these two posts have me a bit confused...

2) Two different neighbors testify, one to hearing a shrill scream (approximately 4:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m.), the other heard loud arguing.

Conclusion: Highly unlikely that a hitman, or hitmen, were there to do a job.

You do not stand around talking to your victim for almost 5 hours. Right? You do it and flee.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?288979-*Mark-Sievers-Verified-Friend*-FL-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-46-murdered-in-home-6-15&p=12029618#post12029618

Then you say..<quotes are snipped>

The two of them are in the house when TS comes home unexpectedly

TS knows WW so when she comes home

So now an argument ensues.

The argument and heart attack in both is going on and on for 5 hours

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?288979-*Mark-Sievers-Verified-Friend*-FL-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-46-murdered-in-home-6-15&p=12029654#post12029654

Are you saying these men were in her home for 5 hours arguing over being caught by her? Or is this what you think might have happened in lieu of the hitman theory? Also, the reference to 'heart attack' is this regarding JR getting upset over the fear of going back to jail?

Thanks again for joining us.

One more question if I may. The notion that MS and WW are biologically related, true or false?

Thanks again for joining the discussion here at WS, and sharing your insight. In return, I hope we can help you, if in no way other than by providing a sounding board where you can work through your thoughts while you await answers.

What is your opinion why WW and MS look idenitcal? You have seen them both together and know 100% they are different people?

Its so bizarre to me.

Hello Skinner and welcome to Websleuths :) I'm one of the members who have NO clue as to who, if anyone else, is guilty and what to expect next. My opinion changes several times a day as I read so many possible scenarios of the wonderful folks we have on here. I'm baffled as to why MS hasn't contacted TS family after the arrests. I would think he would want to speak with them about his friends and the developments. Also, why in the world would MS allow WW access to the computers at the office knowing WW's prior and long term struggle with drugs (I ask this because script hanky panky has come up as a motive). One thing I'm fairly certain of in my mind is that JR was sent there to perform a murder. His Facebook page appeared that he fancied himself as a hitman. Everything is JMO. Thanks again for putting yourself out there for us to talk to.

Thank you, Skinner for joining. I don't post much, but I read a lot. This is a big mystery to all of us. Thanks again

Thank you for joining us here, Skinner!

I was just wondering if you personally know either CWW or JR? I am guessing because of your long-term friendship with MS, you have at least heard of CWW. Can you offer any insight or speculation towards motive? If things played out as you suggested upthread, what do you think CWW might have been trying to retrieve from the house?

Thanks!

Welcome Skinner.

I would like to know your thoughts.... *if* JR and WW were arguing with TS (and themselves) for 5+ hours in the home, it seems there would be a lot of DNA evidence that would have led LE on an easier path, especially with ID'ing JR by DNA evidence in the home. But it seems that LE had a difficult time with ID of perps. I can understand WW DNA in the home from prior visits there as friend of MS, but it seems JR DNA evidence would have led to an arrest earlier than 8 weeks after the murder.

About the hammer - was it left at the crime scene? Also, "if* there were actually 27 hits with the hammer, that seems like serious passion or revenge. I imagine she was dead after a few hits. Why 27 hammer hits if the killing was just to silence the witness to their break-in?

Where were the dogs during this time of arguing and killing?

Welcome, if WW needed to retrieve something so important from the house why didn't he/they get it when the whole family was in Conn. and no one home? Why wait until Dr. T is comming home alone? JR had no way of knowing any info on the Sievers 1st hand, WW had 1st hand info, but certainly NOT, IMO from reading emails.

Did Dr. T know about WW drug past?

Do you know or ever met Lenka Spiska?

TYIA

Hello skinner

Welcome and very glad you are here!

Your theory and ideas are very plausible and I can see a scenario playing out exactly or close to what you say. You're right in that if WW was not present it discounts it though.

The things I'd want to think about to consider the theory are these:

1. What would they have wanted to obtain from their home - and, if the case, wouldn't they have left with it so robbery was in the mix?

2. If they entered the home and TS walked in on them, how did they get in without sounding the alarm?

3. If MS not involved he'd be shocked no doubt and given that he appeared close to TS family, wouldn't the first reaction at his best friend being arrested be to contact her family and let them know he's as surprised as the rest of the world and not involved? In fact, wouldn't he contact them upon arrest of anyone even a stranger? I will say the fact of no contact was as of Friday so there may have been since.

I can't even imagine the internal conflict you must feel and thank you so much for coming here and sharing your thoughts because they are much appreciated. For myself, I want nothing more than for MS to not be involved because that would mean TS hadnt been betrayed by the person she shared her life with, and for their children to still feel safe in this world with their Daddy still there.

Sorry but these two posts have me a bit confused...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...murdered-in-home-6-15&p=12029618#post12029618

Then you say..<quotes are snipped>

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...murdered-in-home-6-15&p=12029654#post12029654

Are you saying these men were in her home for 5 hours arguing over being caught by her? Or is this what you think might have happened in lieu of the hitman theory? Also, the reference to 'heart attack' is this regarding JR getting upset over the fear of going back to jail?

Thanks again for joining us.

Yes, the "heart attack" is my lingo for being upset of going back to jail, for JR.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back