TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #2

KateB

Reaction score
10538.jpg
10539.jpg

Our Story - Ali Lowitzer
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
[video=youtube;lRMgdJGgy7k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRMgdJGgy7k&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Published on Apr 26, 2015
For 5 years, Alexandria's family has been searching for her. Your tip can help bring her home tonight.
To read more about Ali's story or to report a tip, go to http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCM...

NamUs

Charley Project

FB group: Hope for Ali; Alexandria Joy Lowitzer

Thread #1

Bumping for Ali. I lived in Spring when Ali went missing and didn't know anything about it until a year or so after she went missing. Praying she comes home soon.

Is there no longer buzz about BSL being involved? What ever happened to the PI that was looking into it? He never provide any information/confirmation one way or another? As always, thoughts and prayers.

I still wonder about the manager at the burger place Ali worked at, but since he's been ruled out by LE a while back he probably has nothing to do with Ali's disappearance.

My hope for Ali is always that she will be located and brought home safely to her family.

Also missing from the area are Kyle Rugg (Livingston / Katy) and Danielle Sleeper (Montgomery). Often remains turn out to be someone we do not even know about.

KateB, is there a UID thread for these remains found? Tia.

seeing this article referenced here, i am wondering, is it out of the bounds of appropriate sleuthing for this thread to start looking at UIDs found in other areas of the country? i of course want ali alive and well, and i worry that it will be upsetting since i know her parents post here too.

Also missing from the area are Kyle Rugg (Livingston / Katy) and Danielle Sleeper (Montgomery). Often remains turn out to be someone we do not even know about.

KateB, is there a UID thread for these remains found? Tia.

Not that I've seen. Generally, I wait a few weeks for identification, and then if there isn't an ID fairly quickly, then make one. So many times, as you said, it's a person not even reported missing.

seeing this article referenced here, i am wondering, is it out of the bounds of appropriate sleuthing for this thread to start looking at UIDs found in other areas of the country? i of course want ali alive and well, and i worry that it will be upsetting since i know her parents post here too.

Ali has DNA on file at NamUs so any UIDs that also have DNA on file would not need to be posted. But if you're aware of one or some that appear to be a match and do not have DNA, and there's not a UID thread to suggest Ali, I feel it'd be helpful and not inappropriate. I'm sure they'd let us know. I, like you and the rest of us here, don't want to add to their pain either.

Ali has DNA on file at NamUs so any UIDs that also have DNA on file would not need to be posted. But if you're aware of one or some that appear to be a match and do not have DNA, and there's not a UID thread to suggest Ali, I feel it'd be helpful and not inappropriate. I'm sure they'd let us know. I, like you and the rest of us here, don't want to add to their pain either.
I agree with Kate that it would be helpful, but I want to emphasize that the discussion should not take place in this thread. If you come across an article about newly found remains, or a listing for a UP where DNA either is not available, or testing isn't complete, check the UID forum for a thread. If there isn't one, go ahead and open one, and then add Ali's information as a possible match.

It's fine to link a UID thread in this MP thread, but any discussion should take place in the UID thread. If you need help starting a thread, let any of the admin/mods know, and we'll be glad to help you.

that makes perfect sense. thank you! i dont dig through UID too often, but i will take that approach if i do.

You are all so kind. Thank you for helping. Most of all thank you for not giving up on Ali. The UID topic used to be sensitive, but I have come to learn about so many being discovered since Ali went missing... It doesn't upset me any more. It's hard to explain, but I feel glad when another one is discovered. Knowing that another family could have closure is good.
I try to do anything and everything I can to make sure Ali is in all the databases that she should. If there is somewhere else I you see she needs to be listed please let me know :) Thank you all again. If I can ever clarify anything please just ask. Hoping everyone has a good day.
Jo

I just watched this case on "Last Seen" today. I'm curious what became of the remains found in Spring on this thread? Where they ever determined to be human?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back