FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Mystery as doctor is killed in her Florida home while her husband and children were out of town
June 30, 2015

2A1EBF8900000578-3145106-image-m-95_1435697380274.jpg

Missouri man to be charged with Sievers murder
Aug 27, 2015

We have confirmed Jimmy Rodgers was arrested in Missouri on a federal probation violation.

'Hammer'

Some who knew him in Missouri say Rodgers claimed to be a hit man.

Second Missouri man arrested in Sievers murder
Aug 27, 2015

Two Missouri men have been arrested and charged with the murder of Bonita Springs doctor, Teresa Sievers.

Jimmy Rodgers and Curtis Wayne Wright were taken into custody and have been charged for Sievers murder, according to Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott. Wright has been charged with second-degree murder.

~~~

Rodgers lived at a home 1,200 miles from Bonita Springs in the small town of Cadet, Missouri. Neighbors say Rodgers was well known.

When we visited the home, Rodger’s girlfriend’s family explained how they learned about the horrific murder. They say he confessed to the killings earlier this week, and even pointed her to where he hid the evidence.

"Evidently quite a bit of evidence. He brought it all here and threw it away and told Taylor where it was. I think they found the bloody jumpsuit he wore," said Cathy Gaston, a family member.

His girlfriend then told investigators when they moved in for an arrest.

Rules, Etiquette & Information

Media Thread (includes FL murder statute links)

Link to Skinner's Q & A Thread (Verified Friend of Mark Sievers)

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6

Please continue here. :)

Has anyone put together a timeline, esp re CWW & JR's movements, MO & FL?

Wd be nice to have link to each component, esp helpful if Mod or Admin. could copy & paste it at beginning of new thread.

I do not recall seeing one. Thx in adv.

Ditto FL statute for murder 1, 2, etc. Early in thread so it's easy to find & refer to. TIA.

Has anyone put together a timeline, esp re CWW & JR's movements, MO & FL?

Wd be nice to have link to each component, esp helpful if Mod or Admin. could copy & paste it at beginning of new thread.

I do not recall seeing one. Thx in adv.

Ditto FL statute for murder 1, 2, etc. Early in thread so it's easy to find & refer to. TIA.

Everything is in the media thread linked in post #1. No timelines yet.

Wondering what lead them to look at Walmart video ? Also wondering if JR didnt go back to work until Wednesday if he stayed in FL? We know Wright was there at the funeral. Were they there waiting for their money?

on many of the crime shows on ID the perps shop for supplies many times. maybe it has become SOP to look at local walmart stores now. its a GOOD thing!

I wish Okiegranny was here. She did an amazing timeline in the Heather Elvis case.

After the new media info released tonight I'm convinced there is some interstate drug trafficking...would explain "criminals" coming in and out of the investigation...and WW traveling to fl often...Skinner said that "driving" to fl is common for WW just like driving to the corner store....it is cheaper to fly..so why would he always drive???

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I wish Okiegranny was here. She did an amazing timeline in the Heather Elvis case.

One of the mods following this case is working on a timeline. However, we've been pretty busy, if you know what I mean. ;)

If anyone wants to help, please go ahead. Either send it to one of us - Coldpizza, Sparky, tlcya, KateB or myself - or post in the thread and then alert the post.

Oh, and if you can supply links to verify, we'll realllly, realllly :heartluv: you for it! xo

WOW. Where did everyone go?

Still trying to catch up reading all articles and haven't yet watched any news videos if there are any or NG show - I have to go to bed pretty soon to go back to work in the morning - it sure has been a lively day with at least some new information finally!

After the new media info released tonight I'm convinced there is some interstate drug trafficking...would explain "criminals" coming in and out of the investigation...and WW traveling to fl often...Skinner said that "driving" to fl is common for WW just like driving to the corner store....it is cheaper to fly..so why would he always drive???

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
There are several LLC's set up. LE is probably going through all of them.. jmo.

on many of the crime shows on ID the perps shop for supplies many times. maybe it has become SOP to look at local walmart stores now. its a GOOD thing!

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid some of these criminals are knowing they could easily be on video tape :rolleyes:

Skinner mentioned something about WW having fibromyalgia. Another theory is WW may have a more life threatening terminal illness that was overlooked and possibly blamed TS. Still doesn't explain where the "payraise" for JR would come from. IMO just a thought, looking for avenues not related to MS.

One of the mods following this case is working on a timeline. However, we've been pretty busy, if you know what I mean. ;)

If anyone wants to help, please go ahead. Either send it to one of us - Coldpizza, Sparky, tlcya, KateB or myself - or post in the thread and then alert the post.

Oh, and if you can supply links to verify, we'll realllly, realllly :heartluv: you for it! xo

Thank you to those who are working on a timeline ... that will be so helpful! :takeabow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong