2015.08.27 Curtis Wayne Wright: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Second arrest in Teresa Sievers case, two men charged
By Tara Molina. Aug 27, 2015

FORT MYERS, FLA.- Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott announced a second suspect has been taken into custody in relation to the murder of Bonita Springs doctor Teresa Sievers.

Curtis Wayne Wright is in custody in the St. Francois County Jail in Missouri, charged with second degree murder in the case.

8674796_G.jpg

Link

Was doctor murdered by husband's bitter childhood friend? Chilling arrests in 'hitman' hammer attack murder of married mother of two 29 August 2015 | Updated: 30 August 2015
This is the third time in recent years that Wright has been arrested. He was taken into custody twice for drug-related charges. He once served time in prison for a methamphetamine manufacturing charge.

Wright worked as a computer technician for Sievers's practice in Estero, a source told NBC 2. He worked remotely from Missouri and would occasionally fly to Florida to work on the office's computer systems.

Hillsboro man facing Florida murder charge
Posted: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 4:26 pm
http://www.myleaderpaper.com/news/p...cle_2563fdd8-50f0-11e5-84b5-b36f3ffb04ac.html
According to Jefferson County court records, Wright was being held without bond in the Jefferson County Jail after being charged Monday (Aug. 31) with the unclassified felony of Fugitive from Out of State.

Jefferson County assistant prosecuting attorney Mike Ravetta said no bond is set in cases with a possible penalty of life in prison.
55e6190e6f1e6.image.jpg

Anyone know the date of birth for CWW?? This article is dated Dec 2010.

http://dailyjournalonline.com/news/...cle_eb6b0f2a-0a4c-11e0-a32b-001cc4c002e0.html

The occupant of the vehicle was identified as Curtis Wayne Wright, Jr., 41. While talking to Wright, officers determined that a possible meth lab was at a residence. They then responded to a house on New Offenburg Road.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...0&agency=51&id=T078378964&searchType=offender

CURTIS WAYNE WRIGHT
Offender ID:
T078378964
Date of Birth:

07/21/1968

Race:
White

Custody Status:
In Custody
Location of Offender:
Jefferson County Jail

--early on, by July 7th, LE was already talking about how it "wasn't random or arbitrary", "connections", "books and movies" to come...

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29494119/sheriff-doctors-murder-isnt-random#.Ve6Lp_Snyp3
--video @ link.

--by July 12th, they did the raid on CWW's trailer, arresting him (but their warrant didn't come through and he was released after 12 hours.)

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29962990...-released-prior-to-murder-charge#.Ve6NkPSnyp0
Wright was initially arrested as detectives waited for a warrant in the case to be filed. He was booked into jail at 6 a.m. July 12, only to be released more than 12 hours later.

--at this point, they had processed cell phones, home/office computers etc.------what led LE to him initially?

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29494119/sheriff-doctors-murder-isnt-random#.Ve6N9_Snyp3
"I take a little bit of comfort knowing it's not random or arbitrary," Scott said of the murder.

He says his investigators have processed hundreds of pieces of evidence from inside the home and elsewhere, including from cell phones and computers in her home and her office.

On the same broadcast, a neighbor of Wright revealed she saw the SWAT team arrest him back in July. The neighbor said she also saw detectives take away Wright's wife and a young boy, along with paper bags and a laptop.

I know we aren't allowed to sleuth children or SO but are we allowed to discuss why a child would be taken in as well? I guess I missed this part when I read it the 1st time. Do they usually question children when adults are being taken in? Just curious, please don't sleuth or violate TOS in regards to this child, I mean in general history of questioning suspects.

Many, many years ago my daughter was bitten so badly by a neighborhood dog that the bite mark did not clear up for at least 2 months. It actually left small scars.

Wasn't CWW arrested and held for a short length of time before he was arrested this last time? I don't know, but it seems to me it was only a short time after the murder. JMO.

Healing time from a bite mark or a deep scratch depends on the individual, IMO.

I would agree but he was arrested around/about August 31? Any scratch from June 29th should have healed. JMO

CWW had previously been arrested for 3 days immediately after the murder IIRC.
This happened while the detectives were in MO investigating. His wife was also arrested, however, I do not know what charge either of them were held on. Do any of you fact finders have the link?

CWW had previously been arrested for 3 days immediately after the murder IIRC.
This happened while the detectives were in MO investigating. His wife was also arrested, however, I do not know what charge either of them were held on. Do any of you fact finders have the link?

In one of the threads
I read it this morning
CWW was arrested and held for twelve hours , then released

One month before the arrest http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29962990...-released-prior-to-murder-charge#.Ve8D1_lVikp

So, I think it is possible that a wound would/could still be there
Not sure what information LE could get from an old wound

BBM: Dog dna in saliva that was on the clothing of anyone at the murder scene will still show up after it has dried. What if it was dog saliva mixed with blood? Would you then agree if that blood is from a dog bite of the murderer that it will connect the dog and the murderer?

*Have you ever noticed that when a dog is angry or even excited that it salivates more than normal?

How true

A bite would not have to be new.
All it would take is dried blood/saliva from an item of clothing or in a vehicle

I guess I am stubborn because if CCW had a healing scratch or a healing dog bite wound, it would certainly be suspicious, IMO.

How true

A bite would not have to be new.All it would take is dried blood/saliva from an item of clothing or in a vehicle

Right, but CCW was shirtless in that one booking photo and that was not by mistake. I know the bite would not have to be new, but wouldn't you agree that a healing, or recently healed deep scratch or bite be very suspicious?

MOO

Right, but CCW was shirtless in that one booking photo and that was not by mistake. I know the bite would not have to be new, but wouldn't you agree that a healing, or recently healed deep scratch or bite be very suspicious?

MOO

Yes, I do agree
And i have been very curious about the shirtless pic.
Never saw that before

From watching the show cops, if a perp was arrested without a shirt on LE took him in that way. LE didn't usually let the perp go put a shirt on. That could be a reason CWW was booked without a shirt, because he wasn't wearing one when they arrested him. Idk

I would agree but he was arrested around/about August 31? Any scratch from June 29th should have healed. JMO
wondering25 Aug 31 was his SECOND ARREST...His house was raided in July, less than 3 weeks after TS's murder and maybe there were signs of an injury, then...which they continued to document with "body" shots. (I just don't get the feeling "off the shoulder look" was a voluntary pose.) The great insight provided by LALAW2000 on experience with booking suspects, reinforces my opinion.
Good Morning, I'm SoCal based, so I'm always 3 hours behind you "bright eyed bushy tailed posters." I absolutely love the new TS forum...it gives me the opportunity to "focus on one particular theme, aspect, suspect etc." And after all, when did a minor roadblock ever stop a TRIED & TRUE SLEUTHER??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back