Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Teresa Sievers M.D.

CT0034271-1_20150702.jpg

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/ctpost/obituary.aspx?pid=175207127

Admin Note:

Welcome to the new forum. :)

1.) Keep all off topic discussion in this thread.

2.) Please read the Social Media Rules sticky thread linked here.
(Posters are responsible for knowing and understanding these rules.)

We have generated some topical threads and a timeline thread to get started. You guys can generate new threads however, at this time, they will be moderated until a mod approves the thread. This is done to keep from having a bunch of parallel threads of the same or very similar topics. Important information gets lost like that. Information also gets lost if it is posted in this thread as it becomes buried.

Please post in the appropriate topical thread or generate a new thread and a mod will review and approve ASAP.

Thanks and happy sleuthing!

We're not quite through building yet. ;) We still have a bit of finishing work to do. Tomorrow we will have a "Who's Who" acronym reference list completed, as well as add some approved social media links in the Resource Subforum. We're also going to generate a Case Calendar where we can note/organize the important dates. Just bear with us during the fine-tuning phase. Lots more to come.

A huge thank you to Beach and the other mods who worked so hard setting up the forum for us!

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Wow, can't even imagine all the time this took you. Thanks so much.

Admin Note:

Welcome to the new forum. :)

1.) Keep all off topic discussion in this thread.

2.) Please read the Social Media Rules sticky thread linked here.
(Posters are responsible for knowing and understanding these rules.)

We have generated some topical threads and a timeline thread to get started. You guys can generate new threads however, at this time, they will be moderated until a mod approves the thread. This is done to keep from having a bunch of parallel threads of the same or very similar topics. Important information gets lost like that. Information also gets lost if it is posted in this thread as it becomes buried.

Please post in the appropriate topical thread or generate a new thread and a mod will review and approve ASAP.

Thanks and happy sleuthing!

:loveyou:, you brightened my day.

Wow, what a most excellent new forum we have here! Thank you Beach and all other moderators for all the time and work you put into this. It is very much appreciated. :loveyou:

I'm very excited about Tricia's Sept 9th radio show. I usually don't have time to listen since I already spend waaaaaay too much time on this site...(lol)..but I'll be making an exception this Wednesday...!

Thinking of Teresa, her children and her family this morning. Patiently waiting for LE's next move.

It smells like fresh paint...and the view!

Thank you very much for all your hard work Tricia, Beach and all moderators! And thank you for putting up with us..

Let's get to work now!

-Nin

Let me also add my thanks to all for this forum, the exciting news of the interview with Sheriff Scott, and all your hard work every day reminding us of our manners!

I am so confused. I dont see a thread for general discussion so I started one but that was removed. Where do we just discuss things not within the confines of JR or CWW for example? For example, motives? Thanks

I think it's great that we have got The Sheriff coming on Tricia's radio show.... Is this a first? Having the head LE come on to talk during an open investigation? I wonder what message he wants to get across to a Websleuths audience??

Thank you Tricia and all the wonderful mods for all that you do!

Especially a huge thank you for your hard labor this Labor Day weekend!!

You are the best!! :seeya:

I think it's great that we have got The Sheriff coming on Tricia's radio show.... Is this a first? Having the head LE come on to talk during an open investigation? I wonder what message he wants to get across to a Websleuths audience??

He probably knows who on this forum really is reading..like maybe the perp or perps? My guess is that any "message" will be in "code" and that person will understand it. I do wonder if the sheriff will announce another arrest or 2 before he appears here? Can someone explain to me how I can listen to this radio broadcast? Thanks!

He probably knows who on this forum really is reading..like maybe the perp or perps? My guess is that any "message" will be in "code" and that person will understand it. I do wonder if the sheriff will announce another arrest or 2 before he appears here? Can someone explain to me how I can listen to this radio broadcast? Thanks!

I think it is fantastic that Sheriff Scott will be on the radio. He has a purpose, and it must be potentially valuable or he would not be making precious time to do this. I hope it helps!

wondering25: Your post KNOCKS ME OVER !!!!!! WOW !!!!!!!!!!!! So very 'right on' !!!!!!

IMO: There is one very, very RAGEFUL, angry, anxiety-ridden man walking around that town right now, and I DON'T mean the Sheriff !!!

wondering25: I think the motive on this case is clear as a bell: MONEY !!!

(modsnip)

Skinner?

Hello All,

I'm new to WSand came over bc of Dr. Sievers case. Needless to say I'm addicted!, and the theories and opinions have been captivating!

I was wondering if you could tell me where one could go to find thread#9?
I was reading and then it got locked, is that a permanent thing???

Any help you could give would be appreciated, I'm new and just really didn't know where to go from here.....

Better yet, where does one go to follow along on main discussion? (Like threads 1-9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46