Dr. Teresa Sievers - Alternate Motives and Theories (NOT involving MS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyle_E_Coyote

Northern Virginia
Reaction score
What are the possible scenarios if MS is not involved? What motive did CWW have? Who paid JR and where did the money come from?

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

What are the possible scenarios if MS is not involved? What motive did CWW have? Who paid JR and where did the money come from?

I think CWW has plenty of money.
If he rode around in fancy expensive cars or an expensive house in an upscale neighborhood
He would become noticeable and suspect esp given the fact he was once involved with Meth. and is retired .

I don't think he is into the drugs anymore I do think he has found a more lucrative way to earn extra bucks and that was thru TS and her practice.
I'm also wondering if he did computer work for any one else and is being investigated for more than this one crime.

I don't think JR killed TS I do believe it was CWW and he was very angry. JR IMO was the fall guy.
Cww took him along to place all the blame on him.

I think TS knew something about him that MS didn't and CWW had to silence her.

Thanks Wyle for generating this Theory Thread!

Mod note regarding posting in Theory Threads:

I love Theory threads! They can be very enlightening and helpful. There is only one rule: The key to a successful theory thread is to be considerate toward all posters. There are going to be differing opinions so be respectful of that. No matter how off-base you feel another theory may be, do not quote and attack anyone else's theory as being stupid, etc... If you see someone post a theory that you vehemently disagree with or think is "off the wall", just scroll and roll on by. Do not attack.

What is permitted is if you see where someone has included something in their theory and feel they may not be aware of or considered a known fact, you can address the specific point and include a link that supports that fact. In other words, address what you consider to be a discrepancy that can be substantiated by fact, in the spirit of being helpful. :)

The only one I can think of where CWW was involved and not MS is if CWW hit on TS and she rejected him. He may have been afraid she would tell MS and silenced her. I thought about TS stumbling upon something illegal and confronted him. But she would have most likely shared that with MS since he is CWW best friend and her and MS would both be dead. jmo.

I think CWW is the mastermind, but I haven’t finalized my theory on the reason CWW would want TS dead. It could be because of Jealousy, Revenge, Drugs, Finances, or all of these reasons or more.

What I offer now is why I think MS is NOT involved:
From all that I’ve read, it seems TS was becoming significantly grounded with her spiritual enlightenment throughout the past several years.
From what I observed in her video, “Dr Sievers & Lenka Spiska: Why People Don't Heal “(Presented Oct 23, 2014- Published Feb 9, 2015), TS is very clear about her sense of self. I think she was always a very confident and dynamic person who was delighted to discover a powerful aspect of herself, her soul.
During the presentation, TS, with an eyebrow raise, says this “why do we cling to relationships that we know no longer serve us?” (14:51-15:17)
I thought the ‘we’ statement was purposely made to include herself, and I leaped to an initial reasonable assumption that she probably meant that she was clinging to her marriage that no longer served her.
The video presentation date is October23, 2014, eight months prior to the murder. It appears TS was very smart and extremely no-nonsense. If divorce was on the mind of TS, I would think, for her spiritual well-being, she would have filed for divorce without much delay after October 2014.
If MS was in the back of the room listening to the presentation, perhaps TS was directing her “cling to relationships” comment toward MS about his toxic friendship with CWW.

Why I don’t think MS is involved:
Would MS want anything different for his family?
Lots of money? NO - MS appreciates his family more than money. If money was a motivator, I think MS would have insisted on a more than above-average lifestyle during the marriage.
Expensive home? NO - They lived in an above-average house, in a very average (or below average) neighborhood. No Florida upscale beachfront home.
Expensive car? NO - MS drove a sensible, family-oriented van.
Expensive vacations? NO - Perhaps a couple of short vacations each year, nothing exotic.
Filing for divorce? NO - We aren’t aware that TS or MS had initiated filing for divorce. TS’s family seemed to embrace MS. A sister proclaims soul closeness to TS, which leads me to believe that TS would have shared details about marital discord with the sister.
Warm, fuzzy and friendly with friends and relatives? YES - Per FB entries of MS and others.
Adores his children? YES - My impression is that MS would not want the beloved mother of his children dead by any means - illness, accident, or homicide.

MS seems to have some peculiar personality traits. But intense scrutiny of anyone results in exposure of some undesirable attributes. A psychological character analysis of MS would be interesting, but I don’t think he would be that ‘off the mark’ from the average American 47 year-old white male.

While I have a hard time coming up with any scenario that does not include MS- so far what the cops have divulged does not have enough "wow" factor, "books and movies" factor to be "just" a husband wanting out of a marriage and/or life insurance. Unless they were referring to the suspect (CCW) being the life long friend of MS... but if that was 'IT' for 'wow'.... it will be a short movie!

While I have a hard time coming up with any scenario that does not include MS- so far what the cops have divulged does not have enough "wow" factor, "books and movies" factor to be "just" a husband wanting out of a marriage and/or life insurance. Unless they were referring to the suspect (CCW) being the life long friend of MS... but if that was 'IT' for 'wow'.... it will be a short movie!

I dunno... there's always the Smokey and the Bandit style road trip.

This is a tough thread to post in because the only person we can speculate on is MS, most alternate motives and theories would violate TOS.
Trying to think of a roundabout way of sharing one of my theories.

This is a tough thread to post in because the only person we can speculate on is MS, most alternate motives and theories would violate TOS.
Trying to think of a roundabout way of sharing one of my theories.

:goodpost:

I gave a possible scenario of how he may not have been involved but I no longer see my post. What happened.

I don't think it posted. I see your theory in the With MS thread only. Try again?

I don't think it posted. I see your theory in the With MS thread only. Try again?

Oops. Maybe you're right. I forgot there are multi threads. A conspiracy theorists nightmare. Lol. Thanks KateB.

I think CWW is the mastermind, but I haven’t finalized my theory on the reason CWW would want TS dead. It could be because of Jealousy, Revenge, Drugs, Finances, or all of these reasons or more.

What I offer now is why I think MS is NOT involved:
From all that I’ve read, it seems TS was becoming significantly grounded with her spiritual enlightenment throughout the past several years.
From what I observed in her video, “Dr Sievers & Lenka Spiska: Why People Don't Heal “(Presented Oct 23, 2014- Published Feb 9, 2015), TS is very clear about her sense of self. I think she was always a very confident and dynamic person who was delighted to discover a powerful aspect of herself, her soul.
During the presentation, TS, with an eyebrow raise, says this “why do we cling to relationships that we know no longer serve us?” (14:51-15:17)
I thought the ‘we’ statement was purposely made to include herself, and I leaped to an initial reasonable assumption that she probably meant that she was clinging to her marriage that no longer served her.
The video presentation date is October23, 2014, eight months prior to the murder. It appears TS was very smart and extremely no-nonsense. If divorce was on the mind of TS, I would think, for her spiritual well-being, she would have filed for divorce without much delay after October 2014.
If MS was in the back of the room listening to the presentation, perhaps TS was directing her “cling to relationships” comment toward MS about his toxic friendship with CWW.

Why I don’t think MS is involved:
Would MS want anything different for his family?
Lots of money? NO - MS appreciates his family more than money. If money was a motivator, I think MS would have insisted on a more than above-average lifestyle during the marriage.
Expensive home? NO - They lived in an above-average house, in a very average (or below average) neighborhood. No Florida upscale beachfront home.
Expensive car? NO - MS drove a sensible, family-oriented van.
Expensive vacations? NO - Perhaps a couple of short vacations each year, nothing exotic.
Filing for divorce? NO - We aren’t aware that TS or MS had initiated filing for divorce. TS’s family seemed to embrace MS. A sister proclaims soul closeness to TS, which leads me to believe that TS would have shared details about marital discord with the sister.
Warm, fuzzy and friendly with friends and relatives? YES - Per FB entries of MS and others.
Adores his children? YES - My impression is that MS would not want the beloved mother of his children dead by any means - illness, accident, or homicide.

MS seems to have some peculiar personality traits. But intense scrutiny of anyone results in exposure of some undesirable attributes. A psychological character analysis of MS would be interesting, but I don’t think he would be that ‘off the mark’ from the average American 47 year-old white male.

Maybe she found out he didn't have fibromyalgia!

Armed with formal training and education in integrative and functional medicine, Dr. Sievers was now able to help many patients, offering treatments largely unavailable with conventional medicine. With a strong foundation in nutrition, toxin removal and hormone balancing, Dr. Sievers could now diagnosis and treat disease that in the past eluded her, including fibromyalgia, autoimmune diseases, depression, and weight loss.

http://drteresasievers.com/

It sure would end his SS. disability monthy checks.

Like gypsy Blanchard!

Thank you. I haven't thought of this motive before reading this article.

But some people unfortunately do hold on to grudges and never let them go. I have never understood why anyone wants to nurse vindictiveness/resentment for years letting it get even worse as the years pass but I have seen some waste their time for years doing so.:(

So did Wayne secretly begrudge his best friend's life and family? Mark was married to a beautiful doctor who was loved and admired by so many. Mark and Teresa lived in a beautiful home.....not a trailer like Wayne did. And Mark is the one who told him he had to get out of their rental property due to his meth problems. Could the hate/revenge have started then? Mark and Teresa had everything Wayne didn't have. He even relied on his income from working for Dr. Teresa so he had to take directions from her or Mark.

Some are very envious of others who are extremely happy and do well in life financially. There are many negative people in this world that do not like to see others happy nor successful in life. I..e..underneath the pretense of being good friends with the close couple they often talk behind their back trying to put them down due to their own petty jealousy because they do not have what the couples have. They are spiteful and resentful whether it is a close endearing relationship in a good marriage or because they hate that someone else has success and they haven't obtained it or both.

Could Wayne have hired Rodgers and they both came there to take away what they knew Mark and his children could never replace? Did Wayne, due to past petty resentments... come there with Rodgers to destroy the very one he knew who would make Mark and the children's lives forever ruined with their happy life gone and all of the many hopes and dreams dashed that Teresa was seeing come to pass?

I certainly think it is a possible theory.

Jealousy and resentment are powerful motives we often see in other murder cases. Now if this does come to be I can see why Wayne wanted Rodgers to use a hammer as the weapon. He would want to destroy the physical beauty of a woman of a friend who he secretly had hated. He may have felt betrayed by Mark feeling he shouldn't have made him move out The resentment and hatred against his so called best friend could have started back then and just built overtime as he saw more good things happening in Mark and Teresa's life while his own life was still a struggle. Maybe he blamed Teresa for making him have to move out and thought she was the one behind it.

I keep thinking how everyone said that Mark always talked glowingly about Teresa so I imagine he did that to Wayne too when they were around each other. He would know how much Mark was in love with Teresa and what she meant to him.

I don't think this was a hit anymore. This had passion/hate in the motive where a hit man doesn't.

IMO

I can't think of one reason why CWW would do this (with the help of JR) without including MS. But let me try..just for devils advocate sake. CWW wants to knock his best friend down a peg or 2. He is tired of the hypocrisy and knows a different TS. He knows his friend MS is locked in an unhappy marriage. Being mother Teresa is "business" but she may be a totally different person to the hired help and her spouse. The pressures of managing to be "on" all the time has eroded the marriage. CWW decides to step in and be his friend MS" savior. MY SPECULATION ONLY.

Ok, this doesnt even make sense to ME! NO WOW, and where did the money for JR's van come from? CWW loses his job as a techie because the office can no longer function.. unless he doesnt care because he is jealous of MS and hates TS. IMO, this only makes sense if MS is involved (see other thread) . MOO Not that murdering someone makes sense.. but the motive has to include MS as mastermind, imo

Anything I write is strictly my opinion..

The posted theories were good though wondering25 has me worried...the only question that I wondered about with these is why didn't the husband tell the wife or vice versa if their marriage was solid and what not. Secrets...secrets lives...if they did keep secrets from each other that could explain some theories. But why were there secrets?

In thinking of how the husband was not involved led me down the path of perhaps another office worker. Two scenarios come to mind. An office worker stumbled upon something about CWW and/or his illegal computer activities. This individual confronts CWW and offers him a deal for their silence. The individual tells CWW about how business would be so much profitable if others were leading it, how he could make this happen and be part of its success. The only catch is TS...she was in the way so remove her and be rewarded.

Or CWW stumbles onto some tasty emails from another employee and sees some illegal activity going on. Criminal minded thinking leads him to the email owner and an deal is struck. CWW can help the business make more money by changing a few things so they aren't noticeable, etc. for his silence. The only catch is TS...she was in the way and it would cost them having her removed.

The deal makers would know about the flight return of TS by looking into her computer since CWW probably had access to it. Plus TS could have told her staff what time she was coming home. She had no way of knowing what was going to happen later and it was just conversation or making sure everyone understood her schedule.

This makes MS completely unaware of the undercurrent happening between other office members. Her phone call upon returning to Florida could have been simply "Hi, I made it back safely. Miss you already. Love you and the girls. Bye." He would not know what was about to unfold after his wife got home and that would be the last time he would ever speak to her.

It gets dicey here because how did CWW and JR know she was home? So this is just being tossed out there.
On the day she was leaving for FL. CWW may have texted Mark asking if he had time to talk for a few. Mark texts back saying can't right now but I will call you later. Probably after I know TS is back in Florida and kids are asleep. I don't want to miss her call." After TS called, Mark calls CWW unaware he triggered the plan in motion because now CWW know TS is back alone at the house.

Using the notion that a phone trail could show them communicating, CWW could claim he was checking up on the family due to the circumstances of the unexpected funeral. They were best friends, even brothers he might say so calling him would seem normal. MS says he was simply returning a phone call.

The above phone call scenario could have been for either situation. CWW had to find out TS was home unless they were waiting for her already. Still someone had to give them the time frame of when to expect her and a simple signal to proceed would work nicely though an innocent action of a best friend.

Just my thoughts and ideas on how MS may not be involved.

I have tried and tried to come up with a theory that didn't involve MS and cannot. CWW and MS were best buds and had been for a very long time (I suspect they are either blood brothers or at the very least step-brothers), so I would think they shared almost everything and were in very close touch. Wouldn't MS have noticed any changes in CWW's demeanor or actions prior to the murder?

I keep coming up empty in any scenario not involving MS.

MOO

I have tried and tried to come up with a theory that didn't involve MS and cannot. CWW and MS were best buds and had been for a very long time (I suspect they are either blood brothers or at the very least step-brothers), so I would think they shared almost everything and were in very close touch. Wouldn't MS have noticed any changes in CWW's demeanor or actions prior to the murder?

I keep coming up empty in any scenario not involving MS.

MOO

You're involving him only by association.
Not all husbands want to kill their wives.
IMO it's someone he knows that wanted her dead.

Funny how some can't think of not even one way this murder could have taken place without MS being involved while I come up with a new one everyday.... Problem is I can't talk about those theories on here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member