CA - Luigi, Juan, & Alex Fuentes, ages 8-12, murdered, Los Angeles, 9 Sept 2015

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
AP:

3 Brothers Found Stabbed to Death in Car in Los Angeles

Three boys were found stabbed to death inside a vehicle parked outside a South Los Angeles elementary school, while a man suspected to be their father was in critical condition, police said.

The brothers, ages 8 to 12, were found dead of multiple stab wounds in the back seat of an SUV, while a man in the front seat was alive but bleeding with stab wounds to his chest, Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck said.
---
Beck said detectives believe they have a suspect in custody, but he declined to be more specific about identifying the suspect.
---
more at link above

I am local and heard this tragic story on my car radio this morning. What I got from the story, the way it was worded by the news reporter, was that the suspect was the father, found stabbed in the front seat. I could be wrong but that is what he seemed to be implying, without coming out and saying it. [ KFI-AM radio]

How does a perp knife to death 3 young boys and the father only have stab wounds to the torso? I'd be fighting like hell to save my kids- you better believe I would have knife wounds all over my hands and arms fighting to defend my children.

No way- first thing I thought- it was the father.

RIP boys, I am sorry.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-south-la-car-bodies-found-20150909-story.html

The bodies of three boys found stabbed to death in an SUV in South L.A. on Wednesday were brothers, and their father was hospitalized with a stab wound in his chest, police said.

At a somber news conference, LAPD Chief Charlie Beck said officers came upon a “gruesome sight” just before 7 a.m. when a witness called police and reported an assault with a deadly weapon.

More at link

Absolutely horrible!
RIP precious boys[emoji257]

Awful! Prayers to their mother who I am going to assume was being punished.

How does a perp knife to death 3 young boys and the father only have stab wounds to the torso? I'd be fighting like hell to save my kids- you better believe I would have knife wounds all over my hands and arms fighting to defend my children.

RIP boys, I am sorry.

EXACTLY. My husband would have to be dead before someone could be stabbing our kids to death in the back seat. It would take more than a stab or two to the chest to stop him from fighting back and trying to save them. All I can think of is maybe the mother did this, but even then, the father would have fought her, IMO

Nicole Santa Cruz (@nicolesantacruz): https://twitter.com/nicolesantacruz?s=09

A family member just placed candles and blue toy cars at the spot where the children were discovered. http://t.co/buesZxtSb7

8bf8d8521c7d84b94b8d27bc15be225e.jpg

RIP boys, I am sorry.

What if the father was attacked first, and the attacker thought he was dead? That makes sense to me, but then I'm stuck on why would the kids just be sitting there waiting. Wouldn't at least one of them attempt to escape or fight back?

What if the father was attacked first, and the attacker thought he was dead? That makes sense to me, but then I'm stuck on why would the kids just be sitting there waiting. Wouldn't at least one of them attempt to escape or fight back?

I think the 12 yr old could have escaped if someone was attacking his father. Even the 9 or 10 yr old would be able to. I think he was attacked last, and it was self inflicted. But I could be terribly wrong. I kind of hope I am. :rose: :rose: :rose:

Toxicology results may prove helpful - perhaps they were knocked out? What an awful story.

Toxicology results may prove helpful - perhaps they were knocked out? What an awful story.

I wonder. It seems so odd that anyone could stab 3 strong healthy boys without at least one of them escaping the car. Maybe the child locks were on? Too devastating to even imagine how it was done. :cry:

Poor boys, may they rest in peace!

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015...ed-to-death-in-south-la/#.VfEbjyIJzHw.twitter

SOUTH LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — Neighbors, friends and family gathered in South LA on Wednesday night to bid a tearful farewell and say prayers for three boys who were stabbed to death Wednesday morning. Police said the boys were killed by their father, who is in the hospital Wednesday night with what are believed to be self-inflicted stab wounds.
[...]
Police confirmed that the boys’ father was in custody and was the only suspect in the crime. A family member identified the boys as Juan, Luigi and Alex Fuentes. Their father was identified as Luis Fuentes.
[...]
One neighbor, who asked not to be identified, said there had been tension at the family’s house after the boys’ mother died three years ago and their father remarried. The neighbor said the boys’ stepmother had attempted to kick the boys out of the home as recently as Tuesday.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015...ed-to-death-in-south-la/#.VfEbjyIJzHw.twitter

SOUTH LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — Neighbors, friends and family gathered in South LA on Wednesday night to bid a tearful farewell and say prayers for three boys who were stabbed to death Wednesday morning. Police said the boys were killed by their father, who is in the hospital Wednesday night with what are believed to be self-inflicted stab wounds.
[...]
Police confirmed that the boys’ father was in custody and was the only suspect in the crime. A family member identified the boys as Juan, Luigi and Alex Fuentes. Their father was identified as Luis Fuentes.
[...]
One neighbor, who asked not to be identified, said there had been tension at the family’s house after the boys’ mother died three years ago and their father remarried. The neighbor said the boys’ stepmother had attempted to kick the boys out of the home as recently as Tuesday.

WTH????? How can she kick 8 , 10 and 12 yr old BABIES out of their home? Who does she think she is? Their mother died. They must be devastated and this so called 'step mother' attempted to kick them out? Rest In Peace young men. I bet your mommy is embracing you with love....:rose: :rose: :rose: :star: :rose:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back