bolin_ronnie.jpg

Above: Bolin, circa 1996
bar.jpg

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
Missing Since: July 8, 1996 from Jefferson County, Missouri
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: December 28, 1962
Height and Weight: 5'7, 300 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian male. Brown hair, green eyes.
bar.jpg

Details of Disappearance
Bolin disappeared from Jefferson County, Missouri on July 8, 1996. His vehicle was discovered abandoned in the parking lot of a car wash located in the 2200 block of north Florissant Avenue in North St. Louis, Missouri on July 9, the day after he was last seen. The keys were inside the vehicle and the driver's side door was wide open. There was no sign of Bolin at the scene. He is a former minister for the Church Of God and at the time of his disappearance was employed as a temporary clerical and computer worker. Bolin has never been heard from again. In 2001, Corey Lynn Fox was charged with stabbing Donald M. Cappel to death in Rosewood Heights, Illinois. While in prison awaiting trial, he also confessed to eleven additional murders, including Angie Housman, a nine-year-old killed in 1993, and a Missouri governor, Mel Carnahan, who died with two others in a plane crash in October 2000. Fox also confessed to the murder of Bolin and was charged in that case. However, his multiple confessions were considered an attempt to hinder prosecution and he later recanted them. Fox was ruled out as a suspect in Housman's murder, and police dropped the charges against him in Bolin's case. He was convicted of Cappel's murder and sentenced to life in prison. In 2004, he murdered his cellmate, Joshua Daczewitz, and was sentenced to an additional term of life in prison. The state paid a settlement of $150,000 to Daczewitz's family, who alleged that the prison staff knew Fox was planning to kill Daczewitz and did nothing to prevent it.
Some accounts may state that Bolin disappeared on July 10.
bar.jpg

Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Jefferson County Sheriff's Department
636-797-5526

OR
636-797-6013

Charley Project
NamUs

Man accused in Bonita doctor's killing considered person of interest in minister's disappearance
12:00 PM, Sep 12, 2015
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...-interest-in-ministers-disappearance_70184697
Curtis “Wayne” Wright, 47, has been a person of interest in the disappearance of 33-year-old Ronnie Bolin for nearly as long as detectives have been investigating, according to Missouri officials.

“He was a person of interest back when they first started investigating the case, and he’s still a person of interest now,” said Lt. Doc Coombs of the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office in Hillsboro, Missouri.
Now that Wright is once again behind bars, Bolin’s family members are hopeful they might finally get answers.

“This may finally be the way to get him to start talking about what happened,” the relative said. “We just want it resolved.”

I wonder why the suspect CWW of the Bolin disappearance......oh to be a fly on the wall!

All MO court confirmed addresses for CWW in order:

11/08/1989 330 GREEN JADE EST DR, FENTON, MO 63026

03/02/1990 330 GREEN JADE EST DR, FENTON, MO 63026

04/16/1990 330 GREEN JADE EST DR, FENTON, MO 63026
03/02/1990 330 GREEN JADE EST DR, FENTON, MO 63026
04/16/1990 330 GREEN JADE EST DR, FENTON, MO 63026
01/23/1991 330 GREEN JADE EST DR, FENTON, MO 63026

01/27/1992 330 GREEN JADE EST DR, FENTON, MO 63026

04/02/1992 330 GREEN JADE EST DR, FENTON, MO 63026

04/20/1992 330 GREEN JADE EST DR,FENTON, MO 63026

04/25/1995 5748 LYNNVIEW ACRES, HILLSBORO, MO 63050

MULTI , MEDIA SOLUTIONS , Doing Business As
04/05/1995 330 GREEN JADE EST DR, FENTON, MO 63026

06/21/1995 330 GREEN JADE EST DR, FENTON, MO 63026

08/02/1996 330 GREEN JADE EST DR, FENTON, MO 63026

09/27/1996 330 GREEN JADE EST DR, FENTON, MO 63026

02/05/1996 330 GREEN JADE EST DR, FENTON, MO 63026

02/05/1996 330 GREEN JADE EST DR, FENTON, MO 63026

08/02/1996 330 GREEN JADE EST DR, FENTON, MO 63026

09/27/1996 330 GREEN JADE EST DR, FENTON, MO 63026

12/19/2002 330 GREEN JADE EST DR, FENTON, MO 63026

05/17/2005 1073 OLD GRAVOIS ROAD, FENTON, MO 63026-4561

07/02/2007 13966 NEW OFFENBURG ROAD, SAINTE GENEVIEVE, MO 63670
07/02/2007 13890 QUARRY TOWN ROAD, SAINTE GENEVIEVE, MO 63670
03/11/2010 13966 NEW OFFENBURG RD, SAINTE GENEVIEVE, MO 63670
03/11/2010 13966 NEW OFFENBURG RD, SAINTE GENEVIEVE, MO 63670

12/09/2010 13966 NEW OFFENBURG ROAD, SAINTE GENEVIEVE, MO 63670
01/31/2011 13966 NEW OFFENBURG ROAD, SAINTE GENEVIEVE, MO 63670
01/07/2011 13966 NEW OFFENBURG ROAD, SAINTE GENEVIEVE, MO 63670
05/03/2013 1657 BERMUDA, FESTUS, MO 63028
04/29/2014 1657 BERMUDA DR, FESTUS, MO 63028
08/31/2015 8894 CHAPEL HILL COURT,HILLSBORO, MO 63050

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do

Look at the last address, the trailer park, where he was recently arrested. That is just steps from where Ronnie Allen Bolen (RAB) used to reside in 1994! Address was 4633 LARRY LANE,HILLSBORO, MO 63050.

attachment.php

https://www.google.com/maps

Bolin's residence when he disappeared in 1996 was about 22 miles South West of CWW's residence in Fenton:
A-Bolin's car
B-Fenton, CWW
C-Hillsboro, RAB

attachment.php

http://www.mapquest.com/

One of the CWW adresses is listed as FESTUS, MO. There is a connection between JR and CWW regarding FESTUS.

-Nin

Can you imagine how frustrating it is for LE to "know" someone is a likely murderer and be unable to do anything about it?!! For nineteen years?!! And the family has no body to bury?! Horrible! And I thought just over two years was a long time for the case in my signature...another no-body case. I've really got to hand it to LE for not giving up in both cases...and in many more. What really angers me is that the murderers get to keep living a pretty normal life, while LE and families are stuck.
JMO

Well I certainly hope the current events lead to information in regard to past ones such as this. 9 years counting is a very long time for a family to await answers.

LvsAMystry... Yes 19 years is a long time to wait! The past 20 years, has allowed fully automated equipment the ability to test even a "minuscule" amount of DNA....with unbelievable speed and accuracy. Wonder what the "samples" from the abandoned vehicle will provide....hmmm..

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...-interest-in-ministers-disappearance_70184697

A Missouri man accused in the killing of Dr. Teresa Sievers is an active person of interest in the 1996 disappearance of a Missouri minister whose body has never been found.

Curtis “Wayne” Wright, 47, has been a person of interest in the disappearance of 33-year-old Ronnie Bolin for nearly as long as detectives have been investigating, according to Missouri officials.

“He was a person of interest back when they first started investigating the case, and he’s still a person of interest now,” said Lt. Doc Coombs of the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office in Hillsboro, Missouri.

Coombs said he spoke with Wright on Wednesday from the county jail where he is being held.

“I just said, ‘If you decide you would like to speak with me about Mr. Bolin’s demise, you can get in touch with me,’ and I left it at that,” Coombs said. “I didn’t anticipate that he was going to talk to me, but I wanted to let him know we were still investigating the case.”

Lee County Sheriff Mike Scott declined to answer questions about the Bolin case. But speaking generally, the sheriff said he wouldn’t rule out the possibility that other crimes could be solved following the investigation into Sievers’ death.

The last time anyone heard from Bolin was on July 8, 1996. His white Subaru was found the next day at a car wash in St. Louis, with the front driver’s door open and keys still inside the vehicle.

Bolin had been a preacher for several years and was employed as a temporary clerical and computer worker at the time he went missing, according to a 1996 story in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Around 2001, a Missouri inmate being held in a stabbing case confessed to killing nearly a dozen victims, one of which he said was Bolin. The inmate later recanted, and prosecutors said they believed he was seeking to derail his trial for the stabbing.

Meanwhile, detectives in Jefferson County continue to investigate the possibility that Wright was involved in Bolin’s disappearance. Coombs said Wright and Bolin “were associates” but declined to comment further on their relationship.

One of Bolin’s relatives said the two families became friends after Bolin met Wright through church as a teenager. The relative asked not to be named in this story out of fear for retribution.

Before his disappearance, the relative said Bolin had gotten mixed up in drugs and began using methamphetamine with Wright.

“It was so out of character for him,” the relative said. “He just got messed up in stuff that I can’t even imagine.”

Wright’s criminal history includes a handful of drug charges, including an arrest for possession in May 1996, just two months before Bolin went missing. Police in a suburb of St. Louis found a .22-caliber revolver, a black plastic scale and three glass vials of a white powdery substance in Wright’s Camaro during a traffic stop, according to an arrest report.

Wright told the officer he used the crystal meth to stay awake while working nights. Reports show he was working for a technology company at the time.

Now that Wright is once again behind bars, Bolin’s family members are hopeful they might finally get answers.

“This may finally be the way to get him to start talking about what happened,” the relative said. “We just want it resolved.”

Ronnie Allen Bolin got divorced in 1994 according to court records, that's where you can see his residence at the time, Larry Lane, Hillsboro.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchDockets.do

In 1996 CWW was issued 2 warrants (March/June) for not appearing at court for driving with revoked license (02/96). He eventually turned himself in in JULY 24th! Thereafter more court dates and final sentencing.

The date is in the same month RAB went missing!

-Nin

Haven't checked in for 2 WHOLE DAYS and look where all of you have gone!!! Holy smokes! Look what's unraveled now! Thank you all so much for the new info, links and another HUGE twist to the case. Wow!! Great work everyone.

Haven't checked in for 2 WHOLE DAYS and look where all of you have gone!!! Holy smokes! Look what's unraveled now! Thank you all so much for the new info, links and another HUGE twist to the case. Wow!! Great work everyone.

Talk about twists and turns!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s!-NBC-s-Dateline-Is-Looking-For-Leads!/page2

Talk about Wow... check out post #17 from a 2009 Websleuths forum on missing persons in Jefferson Co. MO including RAB. Can anyone find connections between these 3 missing perrsons? Interesting too that Sheriff Scott mentioned talking with Dateline NBC. Book and movie material no doubt!

Dateline NBC ought to come to Hillsboro Missouri and do a show on the missing persons in Jefferson County. Amanda Jones, Ron Bolin, and Mark Maty.

No arrests have been made in any of the cases, but there are two strong suspects, who could use the heat turned up once again.

Maybe some serious money to get people talking.

Yes, I am related to one of these missing persons.

Just need to interrupt the flow to say I'm in awe of the sleuthing talent of the posters on these threads. It's a treat to be reading here......carry on..:clap::clap::clap:

Just need to interrupt the flow to say I'm in awe of the sleuthing talent of the posters on these threads. It's a treat to be reading here......carry on..:clap::clap::clap:

Chelly, I know for sure you are a heck of a good sleuther.
You are just a late comer to this particular case. Have you had a chance to catch up on all the discussion threads? It's a lot of reading, but well worth it!

I can't wait until YOU put YOUR sleuthing skills to work!!! :loveyou:

I'm sorry to say. But I think they are fishing with trying to tie cw with the minister murder from 20 years ago. Jmo

But they are doing the same with the missing and dead women in the Chipotle Ohio area.

They are looking to tie any and everybody who could have anything to do with anything.

But 20 years later with the bland information given of no real motive. Tells me that they are fishing to close a case of a 20 year homicide.

If I was Florida DA. I wouldn't want the jurors to hear any of this non proven speculation about a drug addict minister who was killed 20 years ago. Especially since they have no evidence that ties cw to the murder.

Besides them knowing each other during drug related times; doesn't prove anything.

Jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back