Dr. Teresa Sievers - LE Statements and Interviews

debbiegarcia36

Reaction score
2 parts:

One:
I dont think this has anything to do with prescription pads. I think this has everything to do with illegal activity occurring within the practice that TS or an associate was slowly uncovering. Or an affair. Here is where it all falls apart in my mind.. TS is gone and so is the practice. They no longer could continue whatever they were doing ..the cover of the practice is gone. SO, why kill TS? They needed her respectable credentials and address etc to continue their nefarious deeds. Right? JMO
Two:
Sheriff Scott said something in the interview on WS.. something like.."the tragic events leading up to this murder". ( quotes mine) So, what else "tragic" happened prior to her death? IMO, the way it was said there was some other tragedy in the life of TS and that tragic event was somehow linked to her death. Not that she caused any of this , of course. BUT what was he saying here, exactly? MOO
How was CWW entangled in the tragic events.. or was he? TRAGIC! Not greedy, not illegal, but tragic events leading up to her murder. JMO
Do you think the tragic events could be the murder or disappearance of others that eventually led to the death of TS?

Do you think the tragic events could be the murder or disappearance of others that eventually led to the death of TS?

SURE! But what are they? I suppose "tragic" might mean different things to different people, too. Finding out your beloved husband is having an affair might be "tragic"? I don't know.. to ME, tragic means illness and/or death of someone that somehow led up to the murder.. Not my words, but the sheriff's. TRAGIC EVENTS THAT LED TO HER MURDER. She had to be eliminated.IMO. Any chance she was already talking to police about something else? or to an accountant? lawyer? But then, the police might have had a clue very early on who was behind her murder. Someone would have come forward.. "she was in my office about X". Then LE followed a trail. This still doesn't define tragic for me. Embezzling, for example, is illegal but not TRAGIC. JMO

"...Again, we start the investigation from that 911 call, from our initial deputy on scene and to literally, the avalanche of people that responded subsequent from that and we moved from there, methodically, slow and steady, as the evidence takes us. It took us to Jimmy Ray Rodgers, and Curtis Wayne Wright and taken us elsewhere in areas and directions that I can't discuss. " - from transcript- To me, this was the most important thing sheriff Scott said

Or, they think CWW was possibly involved and as LE does sometimes so as not to jeopardize an investigation they may be holding back at least for now. IIRC, CWW was a POI in the Bolin missing persons case years ago when Mr. Bolin disappeared. Forensics has come a long way in 19 years, and LE may actually have albeit, it would be bittersweet, bargaining chip for CWW to give up the details regarding TS's murder. For example, if they can build a substantial enough case against CWW regarding Mr. Bolin, they may make a deal for CWW to tell where his body and tell all he knows about the person behind Dr. TS's murder, if there is someone, in exchange for leniency in both cases. I have speculated from early on as many of us here have, that someone else may be the ring leader regarding TS's murder, and this statement from SMS pretty much clinches it for me. When SMS was speaking about other prior pertinent crimes he followed it with where the evidence in this case led them. This is from Tricia's interview with Sheriff Mike Scott.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rview-with-Sheriff-Mike-Scott-Thank-you-KateB

"I would certainly not say that no other charges in florida or elsewhere, specifically Missouri. That's where they live. Could possibly result from this.

Again, we start the investigation from that 911 call, from our initial deputy on scene and to literally, the avalanche of people that responded subsequent from that and we moved from there, methodically, slow and steady, as the evidence takes us. It took us to Jimmy Ray Rodgers, and Curtis Wayne Wright and taken us elsewhere in areas and directions that I can't discuss.
it is our goal to leave no stone unturned."

"...Again, we start the investigation from that 911 call, from our initial deputy on scene and to literally, the avalanche of people that responded subsequent from that and we moved from there, methodically, slow and steady, as the evidence takes us. It took us to Jimmy Ray Rodgers, and Curtis Wayne Wright and taken us elsewhere in areas and directions that I can't discuss. " - from transcript- To me, this was the most important thing sheriff Scott said

As do I. In fact just before I caught up on this thread I quoted the same portion as you did in the CWW thread. It confirms my suspicions that TS's murder extends beyond CWW and JR.

2 important things stand out to me.

1. ....avalanche of people that responded.
2. It took us to JRR, CWW and others I can not discuss

People called in to LE and told them things?

What exactly does that mean?

In response to the 911 call?

Will someone please listen to the recording, and finish the missing words. I think it was other direction...not others. (presumed persons)

Pondering the wisdom of the early release of an incomplete script at this point. I'm not able due to checking in from a remote location.

Thanks.

ETA: correct quote has been updated.

"...Again, we start the investigation from that 911 call, from our initial deputy on scene and to literally, the avalanche of people that responded subsequent from that and we moved from there, methodically, slow and steady, as the evidence takes us. It took us to Jimmy Ray Rodgers, and Curtis Wayne Wright and taken us elsewhere in areas and directions that I can't discuss. ."

IMO, JMO
- the "it" [it took us to JR & CWW and other] refers to "the evidence".
- "literally avalanche of people that responded subsequent from that" may refer to the LE response we saw (large number of LE cadets combing through the dog park) looking for evidence.

"...again, we started the investigation from that initial 911 call
literally avalanche of people that responded subsequent from that and we moved from there

I think 911

The people that responded to the 911 call?

Wouldn't that just be LE?

The people that responded to the 911 call?

Wouldn't that just be LE?

Of course, initially it would be LE.
But they had the security company there, and I can not even remember who else responded

Who was it that helped with the search of the dog park?

I think he said,"and it took us to other directions I can not discuss"....hmmm

Which, to me, still suggests another person(s) were involved. Thanks noel! I cannot get the sound to work to listen for myself.

:blushing:
Or, they think CWW was possibly involved and as LE does sometimes so as not to jeopardize an investigation they may be holding back at least for now. IIRC, CWW was a POI in the Bolin missing persons case years ago when Mr. Bolin disappeared. Forensics has come a long way in 19 years, and LE may actually have albeit, it would be bittersweet, bargaining chip for CWW to give up the details regarding TS's murder. For example, if they can build a substantial enough case against CWW regarding Mr. Bolin, they may make a deal for CWW to tell where his body and tell all he knows about the person behind Dr. TS's murder, if there is someone, in exchange for leniency in both cases. I have speculated from early on as many of us here have, that someone else may be the ring leader regarding TS's murder, and this statement from SMS pretty much clinches it for me. When SMS was speaking about other prior pertinent crimes he followed it with where the evidence in this case led them. This is from Tricia's interview with Sheriff Mike Scott.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rview-with-Sheriff-Mike-Scott-Thank-you-KateB

"I would certainly not say that no other charges in florida or elsewhere, specifically Missouri. That's where they live. Could possibly result from this.

Again, we start the investigation from that 911 call, from our initial deputy on scene and to literally, the avalanche of people that responded subsequent from that and we moved from there, methodically, slow and steady, as the evidence takes us. It took us to Jimmy Ray Rodgers, and Curtis Wayne Wright and taken us elsewhere in areas and directions that I can't discuss.
it is our goal to leave no stone unturned."

RELAY, You just handed the baton off to another sleuther, THANKS! I totally missed that last clause "and other that I can't discuss." Wow, if that doesn't scream, more arrests/crimes yet to be revealed...then I don't understand the definition of "other." Hmmm, "other conspirator", "other crimes", "other victims", "other LE agency investigation"???....
Sheriff Scott, remind me not to sit at the Texas Hold Em table with you. I'm holding my breath for the river card! As in "going up the river", a term used to describe incarceration at SingSing along the Hudson River. (It doesn't hurt to learn one new fact a day....:blushing:)

Will someone please listen to the recording, and finish the missing words. I think it was other direction...not others. (presumed persons)

Pondering the wisdom of the early release of an incomplete script at this point. I'm not able due to checking in from a remote location.

Thanks.
Updated:

:blushing:

RELAY, You just handed the baton off to another sleuther, THANKS! I totally missed that last clause "and other that I can't discuss." Wow, if that doesn't scream, more arrests/crimes yet to be revealed...then I don't understand the definition of "other." Hmmm, "other conspirator", "other crimes", "other victims", "other LE agency investigation"....
Sheriff Scott, remind me not to sit at the Texas Hold Em table with you. I'm holding my breath for the river card! As in "going up the river", a term used to describe incarceration at SingSing along the Hudson River. (It doesn't hurt to learn one new fact a day....:blushing:)

The Sheriff didn't say other, the word was elsewhere. I apologize for agreeing to the transcript being published incomplete. I've updated it for this sentence and updated relay's post to reflect that the word "other" was never said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back