SC SC - Nathaniel Anderson, 33, Hollywood, 6 Sept 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Nathaniel Anderson
missing-person1.jpg

Car last driven by missing Charleston County man found burned and abandoned
"he Charleston County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a missing Adams Run man.

Nathaniel Anderson, 33, was last seen on Sunday, September 6 at a home in the 5700 block of Parkers Ferry Road.

Authorities with the Dorchester County Sheriff’s Office say a vehicle registered to Anderson’s girlfriend was found burned in the woods near Grace Lane and Highway 78. Investigators learned Anderson drives the car but it is registered to his girlfriend."

http://counton2.com/2015/09/15/car-...leston-county-man-found-burned-and-abandoned/

The burned car is registered to his girlfriend. I wonder if she is ok and accounted for.

From last month:

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20151228/PC16/151229458

Crime Stoppers is offering a $1,000 reward for information about an Adams Run man who went missing in September.

Nathaniel Anderson, 33, of Parkers Ferry Road was last seen Sept. 6 on Church Flats Road in Hollywood. He called his mother to check on her that day, but it was the last the family heard from him.

He also talked to a friend the same day, saying he was going out on a date, a police report states.

The burned car is registered to his girlfriend. I wonder if she is ok and accounted for.
I couldnt find any update on him, I found his girlfriends page though and shes alive and well, but no mention of Nathaniel on her page literally since 2014 where she said she got married to him.

Well maybe she got rid of him when she discovered he was taking her car to meet up with other women. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back